Author Topic: and i'm back...  (Read 3761 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
and i'm back...
« on: April 08, 2008, 04:09:16 PM »
anyone miss me...? i guess not... well... in any event while i was away a few important developments came along... the slime jr. started taking guns n' stuff away from settlers and the slime sr. passed a bill in the u.s. congress aligning and equivocating the jewish refugees from arab countries who were made to flee their homes of 1000 years or more after the war of indep. was won by israel comparing them on an equal footing with the good for nothing arab interlopers who had been in "pale-stine" for no longer than 20 years in most cases if not barely 2... and these people had been frightened away not by jewish atrocities of war as many slime in this world still claim but by their own bastard "warriors" and "leaders" threatening to oft them if they got in the way or assisted the jews in any fashion... (more in a moment about what these two updated news items teach us)... but first an aside to make my point even clearer...

to wit... i highly recommend yet another book... "from time immemorial" by jane peters... wherein she informs us that after coming to israel to blast jews for segregation and racism as she had americans in the u.s. south on behalf of the black civil-rights movement... when she came across a footnote in history on a un resolution on the plight of refugees which was penned to clarify and qualify who is entitled to refugee-status... which stated that everywhere else in the world including for the jewish holocaust survivors still mired in european dp camps and for disenfranchised oriental-jews thrown out from arab lands... but all around the globe as well... this definition of a refugee held and was (and still is) solely someone chased from their homes by war, persecution or due to political upheaval and/or civil-war... and then it amended this time-honored categorization for the benefit of and only for the benefit of the vile "pales-tinians" to include anyone who had been living upon their land and in their homes for "at least two years..."

and therein lies the rub ms. peters said... no one else needed this additional qualifier to earn refugee status... only arabs from many other arab lands who were claiming with british help that they had been in israel forever which everyone back then knew was a baldfaced lie and so the un added the 2 year trigger to give them full status and rights as bonifide refugees... so that the entire world could use these filth as wedges and plyers to eventually overturn the once un and worldwide recognized jewish state of israel...

which gets me back to my original point here... and that is that with this act of congress of recent vintage and recent days we are witnessing the beginning of the end (G-d forbid) of israel... and along with the removal of self-defence capability from the hands of our brave yesh pioneers (the a for gaza in yesha deleted on purpose for obvious reasons) are left hanging out on a limb and swinging in the wind... an easy target for the nwo and their hordes of islamic-ss terrorists to overrun the whole of eretz yisroel... (lo alenu)...

that's just the way i see it... this is how i see these 2 news items playing out in tandem but we're all asleep at the switch and we can't see this nightmare train barreling down upon us... maybe if we stay asleep thru it all their won't be any pain and suffering this time when we are all wiped off the planet...

nah... count on the slime to pric-k our arms just in the nick of time to awaken us from our reveries in order to enable us to see and feel all of the very "juicy" and "delicious" horror they have in store for us this time around... but by all means jews... don't let me alarm you... you just go right on ahead and keep sleeping... perish the thought... i wouldn't want to disturb you from your sweet, sweet dreams (read: delusions)... nik. in extreme sadness... out...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:11:32 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: and i'm back...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 04:13:17 PM »
?

who says we're sleeping?  I mean i want to take a nap right now, but still..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »
very funny... sleep tight... n.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 04:50:09 PM »
Nik, I was actually able to read this posting all the way through. This is a great improvement! Was Peters a self-hating Jew?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 04:54:09 PM »
If I am not mistaken it is actually Joan Peters...

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 12:25:11 AM »
no... it's jane peters and actually she is catholic... she hails from toronto... i spoke to her once and her research is impeccable... she travelled as well for this book all the way to england and went back into the british mandate archives and found another amazing bit of truth...

she found recorded therein 300 year old chronicles of every arab pogrom and slaughter of jews upon their lands... all with unimpeachable documentation... which begs the question... how did the bloody brits know the history of arab mistreatment of jews upon their lands even in the case of tiny villages and hamlets during the 1700's...?

the answer is even better than the question...

BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE... THEY WERE EVERYWHERE...

and they are the ones really responsible for jewish genocide down thru the ages... the western world... greece and rome leading to britain and america (elite ruling classes and government powerbases i'm talking about... not the hamoan am ~ the general populations)... have been and are still until this day pushing an agenda striving for the eradication of the entire jewish nation...

for this i refer you yet again to hirhome.com and to the article (book actually) by francisco gil-white... entitled "the crux of world history" and if none of you look it up i'm posting the relevant passages next time... so one of you do the deed for the rest of you and report back... or else... nik. out...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:38:10 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 12:38:34 AM »
The Jewish refugees from Arab countries though do appreciate that they finally after decades got some recognition.  With hundreds of UN resolutions for Fakestinians and thousands of articles, speeches, ngo's, movements, etc to "help the Fakestinian refugees" NOT A SINGLE WORD, NOT A SINGLE RESOLUTION, was made about Jewish refugees.  While their status is a thousand times above that of any fake fakestinian refugee, while the Jewish refugee indeed suffered true persecution, did not bring it on himself by making war against a group of people, and DID live in his own country for generations, STILL, it is better to have them get some mention, then none at all.... even if it does give further unjust international "legitimacy" and false moral equivalence with fakestinian refugees.  The world already pains itself over the 'poor fakestinian refugees' so nothing will change that anyway.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 12:38:45 AM »
It is Joan Peters. And she has done some excellent research.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 05:26:03 AM »
i stand corrected... joan it is... anyway... the point of the second main theme of her book and historical-correction of setting the record straight which i last brought... was of course to prove from that overwhelming list of atrocities which she marshals as to what horror jews actually faced at the hands of arabs while residing in their own lands... my what wonderful hosts they all made and shucks if we shouldn't leap at the opportunity to do so again by giving them all of eretz yisroel and then we will surely all live happily everafter...

if it weren't for that list we might be all fooled into making this terrible error... but as things turn out in actual fact... her book's review of arab violence against the jewish people gives the lie to and once and for all blows the lid wide open off of the myth of arab tolerance of and cordial relations with our people and that "if it weren't for zionism we'd all still be best buds as we were 'from time immemorial'" which she amply proves is an entire crock full of horse manure...

anyway... joan did a yoeman's job and we should all be grateful for her efforts... nik. out...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 05:40:47 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 05:39:45 AM »
and kwr... that wasn't the intent of the legislation and who cares if they get recognition as such...? is it going to help get all of their personal property and wealth restored to them...? i highly doubt it... the jackals are circling to move in for the kill with this piece of crap bill and granting jews after the fact refugee status is so inane that it ranks right up there with other jewish achievements of late... like that glorious one of all... "land for peace" we give away our precious heritage and they give us a piece of paper that isn't worth using for kitty-litter lining... my are we the world's greatest jackasses or what...?

what the efing good is refugee status for jews many of whom are now long dead when it helps the scum refuse arabs to lie and get away with lying about their fraudulent and non-existent refugee status from a land which never ever was theirs...?

i think i need to have my head examined for even trying to explain this to some of you... how can any of you say that  "at least this bill gives recognition..." etc. sick, twisted and demented logic... the kind of brilliant thinking which is going to lead us into yet another holocaust... G-d forbid... this is up there with what we can say after we give it all away... "well... at least they are a nation now and if they start up with us we have a right to go to war with them..." diseased is all i can say... G-d help us with genius' such as these... nik. in total disgust... out...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 05:46:00 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 08:19:40 AM »
no... it's jane peters and actually she is catholic... she hails from toronto... i spoke to her once and her research is impeccable... she travelled as well for this book all the way to england and went back into the british mandate archives and found another amazing bit of truth...

she found recorded therein 300 year old chronicles of every arab pogrom and slaughter of jews upon their lands... all with unimpeachable documentation... which begs the question... how did the bloody brits know the history of arab mistreatment of jews upon their lands even in the case of tiny villages and hamlets during the 1700's...?

the answer is even better than the question...

BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE... THEY WERE EVERYWHERE...

and they are the ones really responsible for jewish genocide down thru the ages... the western world... greece and rome leading to britain and america (elite ruling classes and government powerbases i'm talking about... not the hamoan am ~ the general populations)... have been and are still until this day pushing an agenda striving for the eradication of the entire jewish nation...

for this i refer you yet again to hirhome.com and to the article (book actually) by francisco gil-white... entitled "the crux of history" and if none of you look it up i'm posting the relevant passages next time... so one of you do the deed for the rest of you and report back... or else... nik. out...

it seems to me what you are saying is that throughout the years the actula enemies are the West, who have murdered the most Jews and while the Muslims are terrible for what they are doing and saying, it's the West which is the real enemy.  Is this correct?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »
and kwr... that wasn't the intent of the legislation and who cares if they get recognition as such...? is it going to help get all of their personal property and wealth restored to them...? i highly doubt it... the jackals are circling to move in for the kill with this piece of crap bill and granting jews after the fact refugee status is so inane that it ranks right up there with other jewish achievements of late... like that glorious one of all... "land for peace" we give away our precious heritage and they give us a piece of paper that isn't worth using for kitty-litter lining... my are we the world's greatest jackasses or what...?

what the efing good is refugee status for jews many of whom are now long dead when it helps the scum refuse arabs to lie and get away with lying about their fraudulent and non-existent refugee status from a land which never ever was theirs...?

i think i need to have my head examined for even trying to explain this to some of you... how can any of you say that  "at least this bill gives recognition..." etc. sick, twisted and demented logic... the kind of brilliant thinking which is going to lead us into yet another holocaust... G-d forbid... this is up there with what we can say after we give it all away... "well... at least they are a nation now and if they start up with us we have a right to go to war with them..." diseased is all i can say... G-d help us with genius' such as these... nik. in total disgust... out...

funny, I was thinking exactly this when I heard that they accepted "refugee status" for Jews!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 12:50:12 PM »
yes that is correct... and i go a step forward... and say that the top of esav and the top of yishmael have always been in league with each other... esav the dominant one... and the designs of genocide of the jews have been fed to the arabs by the western powers to ensure such a policy exists by them... because in the old persian world after haman there was nothing but friendship with those powers that were and the jewish people...

and when rome could not conquer babylon/persia and failed three times to do so... the west switched tactics and got the arabs to arise and throw off the persian leadership and in so doing undermine this benign rule over the jews... and the way the west did this is by hellenization of arab lands and the eventual plant of islam among them which was nothing but a variation on theme from the "new" test. which was the catholic playbook if you will to genocide the jews continuously...

it has taken nearly 1500 years and now the west is on the persian doorstep to finally conquer all... they even have secretly toppled the old iranian guard and substitued radical islam for secular islam in order to make their move to come to power even more hidden and even more lethal...

rome tried 3 times to conq. this part of the world mainly because the majority of world jewry resided therein in safety and security... rome wanted (still wants) to annihilate every single jew and their policy toward that end was always thwarted because they could not get at the jews of the levant... with the rise of islam this became increasingly possible and now of course the majority of us no longer live behind those curtains and walls... they having arranged for us to be systematically attacked and finally thrown out... and now they encircle eretz yisroel to finish us off...

the propagandic tool utilized to accomplish all this is called today orwelian newspeak... from "1984" where the term is coined and reproduced in real life...

"war is peace and freedom is slavery..." nik. out...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:46:19 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »
yes that is correct... and i go a step forward... and say that the top of esav and the top of yishmael have always been in league with each other... esav the dominant one... and the designs of genocide of the jews have been fed to the arabs by the western powers to ensure such a policy exists by them... because in the old persian world after haman there was nothing but friendship with those powers that were and the jewish people...

and when rome could not conquer babylon/persia and failed three times to do so... the west switched tactics and got the arabs to arise and throw off the persian leadership and in so doing undermine this benign rule over the jews... and the way the west did this is by hellenization of arab lands and the eventual plant of islam among them which was nothing but a variation on theme from the "new" test. which was the catholic playbook if you will to genocide the jews continuously...

it has taken nearly 1500 years and now the west is on the persian doorstep to finally conquer all... they even have secretly toppled the old iranian guard and substitued radical islam for secular islam in order to make their move to come to power even more hidden and even more lethal...

rome tried 3 times to conq. this part of the world mainly because the majority of world jewry resided therein in safety and security... rome wanted (still wants) to annihilate every single jew and their policy toward that end was always thwarted because they could not get at the jews of the levant... with the rise of islam this became increasingly possible and now of course the majority of us no longer live behind those curtains and walls... they having arranged for us to be systematically attacked and finally thrown out... and now they incircle eretz yisroel to finish us off...

the propagandic tool utilized to accomplish all this is called today orwelian newspeak... from "1984" where the term is coined and reproduced in real life...

"war is peace and freedom is slavery..." nik. out...

So in a sense, the West is on one end and the East (arabs) are on the other end and we, the Jews are in between...You say that in reality, it's the West who is really guilty and they are using the problems with the Muslims a means of continuing their secret holocaust on the Jews. They are using the Muslims to finish the job they have always wanted to complete.  Am I correct?

And if this is how it is, are we to side with the Muslims against the West?  I don't understand how it solves anything. The only thing I can say is that it does raise awareness.  It personally doesn't surprise me. The West isn't exactly friends of the Jews either..

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 04:01:06 PM »
no... it's much too late now for a raprochemont with the arab world... the hatred runs too deep and goes in both directions... besides when moshiach comes they need to get theirs but good for what they have done to us during our long golut...

no... what i'm trying to say here and for awhile now... is that the west is not our friend and they never have been... they only pretend to be so to dupe us and lull us into a false sense of security... we have to stop looking toward america for our protection and for our general welfare or we are going to end up deader than a doornail... they secretly did the holocaust and they are now feverishly laying the trap for us for yet another one... this time on our own home soil... somehow... someway we just have to find a way to wake up and throw off their undue diplomatic and military influence and get out of the financial stranglehold they have over us before it's too late... one more retreat in the west bank... just one more and we are all gonners... and jews the world over will feel the heat as well... the heat of the restoked crematoria that is... nik. out... 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 04:13:44 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 04:25:58 PM »
no... it's much too late now for a raprochemont with the arab world... the hatred runs too deep and goes in both directions... besides when moshiach comes they need to get theirs but good for what they have done to us during our long golut...

no... what i'm trying to say here and for awhile now... is that the west is not our friend and they never have been... they only pretend to be so to dupe us and lull us into a false sense of security... we have to stop looking toward america for our protection and for our general welfare or we are going to end up deader than a doornail... they secretly did the holocaust and they are now feverishly laying the trap for us for yet another one... this time on our own home soil... somehow... someway we just have to find a way to wake up and throw off their undue diplomatic and military influence and get out of the financial stranglehold they have over us before it's too late... one more retreat in the west bank... just one more and we are all gonners... and jews the world over will feel the heat as well... the heat of the restoked crematoria that is... nik. out... 

Thank you for the clarification.

So if understand clearly, you feel that countries in the west like AMerica are intentional about doing this.
I'm not sure if I completely agree on teh intentional part.  However, I agree 100% that we cannot rely on America to save or protect Israel and we have to fight on our own will for our own survival.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 12:59:38 AM »
all you have to do is read hirhome "is the u.s. really an ally of israel...?" i posted it here... it will leave you without a shred of doubt... not a single one... nik. out...

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 05:18:56 AM »

Groups like the AJC make things more difficult.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 01:04:53 AM »
they are in bed with all the terrorist groups and the elite ruling entities of amer. and europe which spawn them and support them... so yes groups like the ajc and b'nai brith and also aipac make matters worse for jewish survival... these orgs are a 5th column among us.... nik. out...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 01:39:33 AM »
they are in bed with all the terrorist groups and the elite ruling entities of amer. and europe which spawn them and support them... so yes groups like the ajc and b'nai brith and also aipac make matters worse for jewish survival... these orgs are a 5th column among us.... nik. out...

What do you think should be done to either make these organizations actually helpful to Israel, or to dissolve these organizations?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 11:04:04 AM »
Rubystars:  "What do you think should be done to either make these organizations actually helpful to Israel, or to dissolve these organizations?" [the ajc, et al]

There is only one answer to this question:

CUT OFF THEIR MONEY SUPPLY.

In a dictatorship it's an easy solution:  Simply imprison all of them.

Our problems stem from our current system of government and our indoctrination by our media.

A "democracy" contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction, and if you pay attention to the media you will notice that the word "democracy" is constantly bandied about, while the term "Democratic Republic", an entirely different form of government structure created by our Constitution and Bill of Rights, is almost never to be heard or read in print.

This is why history has shown that governments allowing "liberty" have fallen after approximately a two hundred year period.

To quote Vlademir I. Lenin, "Democracy is essential to the creation of Socialism, and Socialism is essential to the creation of Communism."

The U.S.A. today is standing at the abyss of "Socialist Authoritarianism", and only a Restoration of Constitutional government is capable of halting her rush to self-destruction.

Short of a miracle, our prognosis for the future is not good.

An undereducated electorate is incapable of sustaining an advanced culture and civilization, falling prey to the false promises of demagogues and cynical politicians who prefer a rotten and corrupt system; a system which enables them to gain power and increase their personal wealth at society's expense.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 03:40:09 PM »

So in other words the west is not our friend either and we cannot rely on them... Nik, you are now preaching to the choir!  Jews have to be careful on who they rely on and who to have faith in when it comes to surviving.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »
no... we have to reject relying on anyone save for G-d alone... everyone of flesh and blood whom we look to for succor even if they are legitimately friendly is a chillul Hashem of huge proportions and magnitude and retards our final redemption because we raise Hashem's ire at us for not showing total trust in Him and in Him alone... according to rav meir this is one of the central lessons of the whole yetziat mitzrayim story and what pesach is all about... chag someach...  nik. out...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 07:12:41 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2008, 07:42:13 PM »
Welcome back Nik.  I wanted to let you know that I did read Eric J. Phelp's "Vatican Assassins" and found about 10% I totally disagree with, 15% I'd openly question as it mainly is in areas of my own personal ignorance but the remaining 75% really does make one think.  I must add that it was a very trying book because the fellow really is not a good writer... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 12:59:39 AM »
no... we have to reject relying on anyone save for G-d alone... everyone of flesh and blood whom we look to for succor even if they are legitimately friendly is a chillul Hashem of huge proportions and magnitude and retards our final redemption because we raise Hashem's ire at us for not showing total trust in Him and in Him alone... according to rav meir this is one of the central lessons of the whole yetziat mitzrayim story and what pesach is all about... chag someach...  nik. out...

Nik, you are preaching to the choir...we at JTF, as a movement, agree with this.  We can only rely on Gd and when we rely on other humans, we might be doing as you speak above.

So I have another question, how do we know that Gd didn't send a righteous nation to help Israel?  Because since they were blessing Israel, it would be blessed?  to what extent can we halakhically accept help from other righteous nations?  JTF as a movement, where do the righteous gentiles fall in into play? Technically, one can argue that the help of the our rigtheous gentiles to this movement is a chillul Hashem especially if JTF is a righteous movement.