Author Topic: Was Fidei defensor aka Skip banned?  (Read 9478 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Was Fidei defensor aka Skip banned?
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »
Sick thread, delete this.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2008, 04:06:41 PM »

Just so you know, Chaim authorized the ban.

Yes, Chaim himself authorized the ban so before anyone starts accusing Yacov or anyone else of banning hundreds of people out of ego, they should realize that we don't just ban people out of the blue!
I trust in what the Admins do, I trust in their actions. Who else will also be loyal to JTF and trust in the Admins? We are here because we believe in what JTF stands for. What's more important, to be loyal to a fellow JTF member OR to the important JTF cause?
Yeah, I choose to be more loyal to the cause of JTF than to some member who must have done something that made Chaim authorize a ban.

Good, glad to hear it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2008, 04:07:52 PM »
I think we should vote on this.  I think Skippy overreacts... but banning her is not in our best interest.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2008, 04:10:28 PM »
Perhaps a board could be formed of members, simply approved by Chaim, to perform this function. In this way Chaim would not have to be bothered with every instance of this nonsense, and more than one person would be involved in making important decisions.

There already is one.

Great, I'm glad I thought of it. :::D

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2008, 04:14:48 PM »
The only people who are happy about this thread are ragheads.
Stick together to win this war.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2008, 04:18:06 PM »
gee, i wonder how things will go down once I get banned from the JTF forum... :o
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »
Look I don't like DALMACIJA, he's a traitor to Serbia imo but I don't like to see him banned.
IIC, Tell us something about Armenia please!
Our guys kicked muslim azzy butt in early 90's, the azzies ( inbred half selchuk mongol half albanian ) couldn't fight. This proves what I have been saying all along, they are only powerful against women and children but on the battlefield they are weak. Armenians lost lots of territory to muslims, I know we can't get all the land back but at least I can warn others not to make the same mistake and deport their muslims out OUT.
Current muslim population of Armenia is 0.2% pretty impressive I'd say but of course it must be attributed to weak economy too.

The fact that Armenia has a 0.2% Muslim population is simply amazing. Most non-Muslim countries can't get anywhere near this percentage.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2008, 05:27:46 PM »
Look I don't like DALMACIJA, he's a traitor to Serbia imo but I don't like to see him banned.
Our guys kicked muslim azzy butt in early 90's, the azzies ( inbred half selchuk mongol half albanian ) couldn't fight. This proves what I have been saying all along, they are only powerful against women and children but on the battlefield they are weak. Armenians lost lots of territory to muslims, I know we can't get all the land back but at least I can warn others not to make the same mistake and deport their muslims out OUT.
Current muslim population of Armenia is 0.2% pretty impressive I'd say but of course it must be attributed to weak economy too.

The fact that Armenia has a 0.2% Muslim population is simply amazing. Most non-Muslim countries can't get anywhere near this percentage.

http://www.asoon.org/a-world.htm

Serbia and Montenegro 19 % :(
Israel 14% :(
Portugal 0.2 % ?????????
Do you think these figures are accurate?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2008, 05:31:21 PM »
why all this banning

Must be the weather...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2008, 05:39:21 PM »

http://www.asoon.org/a-world.htm

Serbia and Montenegro 19 % :(
Israel 14% :(
Portugal 0.2 % ?????????
Do you think these figures are accurate?

Not entirely. Some of those figures are out of date. And the fact that Peru is 0% Muslim is bullcrap.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision