Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, Arlen Sphincter Has Cancer!  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Baruch HaShem, Arlen Sphincter Has Cancer!
« on: April 16, 2008, 12:24:33 AM »
Senator Arlen Spector Has Cancer Again

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080416/ap_on_go_co/specter_cancer

Quote from: Yahoo News
Pa. Sen. Arlen Specter diagnosed again with cancer

By KIMBERLY HEFLING, Associated Press Writer
2 hours, 49 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Pennsylvania Sen. Arlen Specter's cancer has returned. The five-term Republican said in a statement released by his office Tuesday that he was diagnosed with an early recurrence of Hodgkin's disease, which is a cancer of the lymph system.

Specter, 78, underwent treatment for the same type of cancer in 2005 and was later given a clean bill of health. The statement said that the cancer was revealed in a medical scan but that he has no symptoms.

"I was surprised by the PET scan findings because I have been feeling so good," Specter said in the statement. "I consider this just another bump on the road to a successful recovery from Hodgkin's, from which I've been symptom free for three years."

In his recent book, "Never Give In: Battling Cancer in the Senate," Specter credited hard work with getting him through the cancer treatments.

"An illness like Hodgkin's serves as a reminder that we have a limited time — and how our time can end when we least expect it," Specter wrote. "Moreover, the event of death could never eclipse what is most important, which is how we spend the time we have."

The statement released by his office said tests showed cancer in lymph nodes in his chest. A follow-up biopsy of one of the chest lymph nodes was positive for recurrence.

Specter's oncologist, John H. Glick of the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania, said in the statement released by the senator's office that Specter has an excellent chance of fighting the disease. The early diagnosis of his recurrent Hodgkin's disease has a five-year survival rate of 60 percent, the doctor said.

Specter, Pennsylvania's longest-serving senator, said he would continue his normal duties — just as he did three years ago. He's already announced he will run for re-election in 2010, and he said the cancer won't stop him from that.

The senator was bald from his cancer treatments as he was playing a very public role chairing the committee that confirmed John Roberts as chief justice of the United States. During the long hearings, he drank Gatorade and frequently wiped his face with tissue. At the time, he underwent six months of chemotherapy.

Specter has long been an advocate of using federal dollars for cancer research and embryonic stem cell research. While bald, he offered himself up at a Capitol Hill news conference as someone who could benefit from stem cell research.

"I've got a new hairdo, which you can all observe, and that is indicative of a problem which may well be helped by stem cell research if it were to go forward," Specter said at the time.

The lymphoma recurrence was described as less advanced, and the statement said he will undergo three months of chemotherapy.

Specter had successful surgery for a brain tumor in 1993. It recurred three years later but was successfully treated. In 1998, he underwent bypass surgery and later suffered cardiac arrest.

Let's only pray that his cancer spreads to his penis, so he can't sodomize little Arab boys anymore!  ;) O0

Chaimfan

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Baruch HaShem, Arlen Sphincter Has Cancer!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 12:25:33 AM »
I don't want anyone to have cancer. I want the evil to repent for their evil actions and make amends for them.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 12:31:50 AM »
Yes, I hope that cancer spreads quickly and does to that animal what he has done to israel.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 12:37:40 AM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

This is truly wonderful news.

This Judenrat swine has had a hand in almost every bad thing that has happened to Israel since he was elected to the Senate in 1980. And he is also a traitor to America. In his latest act of treason, he demands that we open negotiations with Muslim Nazi terrorist Iran, and not take action to prevent these monsters from developing nuclear bombs.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 12:39:15 AM »
We should dump this guy into a pool full of great white sharks. I can't wait to hear the news that the cancer has killed this shmuck.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 01:45:39 AM »
Changing the subject just a little, I believe it urgent that legislation be passed to force all elected officials or appointed judges who are under treatment for cancer, to resign their position upon diagnosis of their illness.

Whether or not their particular malignancy has a good prognosis or is considered terminal, the range of medical treatments:  surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, or a combination of them, along with narcotics for pain, tranquilizers, and sleep aids, produce faulty judgement in those whose mental and physical accuity is of utmost importance to the nation.

If an average citizen is forbidden by law to drive an automobile under the influence of narcotics and sedatives, how much more so should our legislators and leaders be required to be sober and healthy when making decisions of great importance.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 02:04:07 AM »
LOL. CF you come up with the greatest names for all leftwing self hating Jews and and for left wing anti-israel Gentiles.

O0

And about this man's cancer. I wont celebrate it per se...but I am grateful that there is JUSTICE in the world!
Every anti-Israel traitor finds that at some point of their life, they get some disease or terrible tragedy.
The word of G-d, "Curse those that curse thee" catches up to them and there is justice! 

I will celebrate this beasts cancer. The list of his evil actions would require hours to document. This traitor is a self hating jew who loves every anti simetic cause in the world.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 02:13:00 AM »
He tends to have very good luck in recovering from illnesses.

He should resign from congress already.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 02:19:39 AM »
He tends to have very good luck in recovering from illnesses.

He should resign from congress already.

lets hope his luck has run out. May his cancer spread like wildfire. I am just so sick of seeing evil people enjoy life.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 02:47:13 AM »
Now if only Schmuck Schumer and Drunken Teddy got the same cancer lets make it 3 for 3
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 02:51:43 AM »
Juan McQueen has melanoma (deadliest skin cancer there is) too--it's in remission right now (hopefully not much longer) *crosses fingers*

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 02:55:09 AM »
We should make a list the best candidates to finally drop. The ones that cause the most heart ache for so many deserves no sympathy from me.   Like take for example those 2 scum dyke senators in California and Musclehead Ahhhhhnold.  They can make for lovely candidates.   That fat pig congressman from my district I hope he has a blood vessel pop from all the slop he eats.. And I am talking about Gary Ackerman.  I wish someone would run against him already
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 11:14:13 PM »
He was just in the news because he was at a book signing at The University of Pennsylvania signing copies of his book about how he beat cancer. But then the next day they said it was back.

Well, he should not have been tempting G-d like that.. like he hasn't BEEN tempting G-d??   "Let G-d arise and his enemies be SCATTERED."   
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »
He was on Howard Stern a few weeks ago, talking about how he beat cancer ironically.