Author Topic: American Jew accussed of spying for Israel  (Read 11035 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
American Jew accussed of spying for Israel
« on: April 22, 2008, 01:23:45 PM »
 Here is the link :

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1208870468046&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Jonathan Pollard will soon have a second "Prisoner of Zion" to join him in an American jail.  This development is bad sign for American Jews.  Most Americans view Jews as being not loyal to the U.S, but to Israel.  This development will result in increased anti-semitism and bias against American Jews.  This second spying incident will also bring more support to Obama, since Hillary Clinton, being from New York, is viewed as the "pro-Israel" candidate. 

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: American Jew accussed of spying for Israel
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 01:25:42 PM »
I don't condone it, but with the amount of Muslim sympathizers in America perhaps it is a necessary evil.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 02:02:37 PM »
Jews should have loyalty to any place besides Israel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 02:21:29 PM »
WHAT TOOK SO LONG ,I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT HE WAS FINNALY DISCOVERD 22 YRS OR MORE AFTER HIS COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 02:46:27 PM »

Why should we not have any loyalty to America?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »

Well- I believe that if one is born in USA- the first loyalty is to your own nation where you were born.
  If you are Jewish, though- I believe that your loyalty is just with both, and you cant help this- it is born IN you.. When I hear the National Anthem, It wells me up, same as when I hear Israel's National Anthem. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 04:27:14 PM »
No doubt this will hurt the image of Jews in America....
they caught that chinese spy a couple of weeks ago and nothing really happened with that, though.

Hopefully they'll catch some Iranian spys... or maybe they'll find out that spy is actually our good friend Barack Hussein  :::D
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 04:30:33 PM »
they caught that chinese spy a couple of weeks ago and nothing really happened with that, though.

Hopefully they'll catch some Iranian spys... or maybe they'll find out that spy is actually our good friend Barack Hussein  :::D

SR Yehudi-
  You are VERY hopeful, Rub some of that off on me please.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 04:34:16 PM »

SR Yehudi-
  You are VERY hopeful, Rub some of that off on me please.

haha, thanks.... just think of the good possibilities  ;)

by the way... I was reading one of the talkbacks on Ynet that said "Dreyfus Affair pt 2!"
I thought it was very interesting actually  ^-^
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »
      Genesis 27:29... "Cursed be they that curse thee (Jacob), and blessed be they that bless thee."

If one believes in the bible and cares about the welfare of the United States,   it would make sense to be loyalty to Israel.     Being disloyal to Israel can only harm the United States.     G-d willing,  both countries will prosper.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 04:47:55 PM »
While spying is treasonous, I highly doubt Israel would use our technology against us. Why would they need our technology anyway? Their technology is almost (if not just) as advanced..

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »

Well- I believe that if one is born in USA- the first loyalty is to your own nation where you were born.
  If you are Jewish, though- I believe that your loyalty is just with both, and you cant help this- it is born IN you.. When I hear the National Anthem, It wells me up, same as when I hear Israel's National Anthem. 

I was born in America to a German mother who is Jewish under Halakha, and a father who was born Jewish.

I have always felt America is my home and that I fit in where I live, I don't hate my country nor do I feel the need to abandon it, what I dislike about it is the government and some of the people that reside in this country.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 04:54:11 PM »
No one shouldbe loyal to the olmert Govt
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 05:14:02 PM »
Jews should be loyal to G-d first and foremost, everything else is commentary.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2008, 06:42:57 PM »
I just read this news article.

It claims he's arrested, accused of using the same Israeli contact as Jonathan Pollard to pass classified documents in 1985!

It claims that his contact has left the U.S.A. and is back in Israel.

So, is it just me, or does anyone else here find that only today, that the alleged crime supposedly took place twenty-three years ago!...but only today is an opportune time for prosecuting it, and releasing the details to the American public?

Mark my words...the release of this article today is by design and for political reasons; meaning that someone or some entity within government needs this news story as a pretext for silencing American Jews who might otherwise publicly protest the next villainous act against Israel coming down the pipes from the Bush White House.

My guess is that within a week or two Bush will announce with joy and pride, that Jerusalem is to be divided; half turned over to Hamas/PLO, along with all of Judaea, Samaria, Gaza, and that Bush is hereby formally recognizing yet another Terrorist State in the very heart of Jewish Israel!

The "signing ceremony" is most likely to take place on the White House Lawn, attended by all of the Community of International Terror Supporting Dignitaries, because even Bush is smart enough to know that giving Jerusalem to the Nazis/PLO/Hamas is safer if done 6000 miles from the actual murderers he now sides with.

It would seem that our government "sits on" news stories like this "to save for a rainy day" when they're good and ready to betray Israel and the Jews.

But, "maybe it's just me".

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 06:45:15 PM »
p.s.--Mods and Administrators may as well prepare for the forum to be assaulted from all sides, starting today, as various StørmFrønt Nazis become "new members" this week.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 08:40:19 PM »
WHAT TOOK SO LONG ,I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT HE WAS FINNALY DISCOVERD 22 YRS OR MORE AFTER HIS COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
of course it is some idiot plot by some nefarious  civil servants
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 08:55:22 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 09:13:14 PM »
It appears Bush was thinking of giving Jonathan Pollard a pardon some people did'nt want it. 

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3534852,00.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 09:17:27 PM »
Jews should be loyal to G-d first and foremost, everything else is commentary.

I agree with you Tzvi, but I think that Israel is very important to g-d himself.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »
This latest story is an example of America having it's priorities screwed up and just turning into a shvartza third world Islamic republic. America has millions of hamas supporting mozzies roaming the streets freely and they have decided to go after an old jew. This is a twisted country.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2008, 09:28:21 PM »
This latest story is an example of America having it's priorities screwed up and just turning into a shvartza third world Islamic republic. America has millions of hamas supporting mozzies roaming the streets freely and they have decided to go after an old jew. This is a twisted country.

You can't associate every American as supporting muslims. 3rd largest populated country with 302 million people, do you expect everyone to be good little citizens and do what's right? Come on now, being an American isn't all black and white, there are shades of grey and everyone knows that.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 09:31:38 PM »

You can't associate every American as supporting muslims. 3rd largest populated country with 302 million people, do you expect everyone to be good little citizens and do what's right? Come on now, being an American isn't all black and white, there are shades of grey and everyone knows that.

Mayer, I didn't mean that most Americans support mozzie. I was saying that instead of attacking this old jew, they should start throwing the mozzies the hell out. They should not be concerned with an old jew.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »
I was reading more about this story. It is incredible how insane this country is becoming. They welcome in Muslims left and right and persecute this old jewish man. What a joke. Let them start prosecting all the imams.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2008, 11:17:47 PM »
eb22:  "it would make sense to be loyalty to Israel.     Being disloyal to Israel can only harm the United States...."

One should be careful to distinguish between love for Eretz Yisrael as "The Land of Israel", vs "loyalty" to The Israeli Government and its various political figures.

The two are not one and the same.

It is my opinion that while "dual citizenship" is legal for Americans with regards to numerous other countries, "dual and co-equal loyalty" to two sovereign states, each with their own individual agendas and interests, is not possible.

Rabbi Kahane began one of his books with an actual reply from a well-known American Jew, who when asked the question "What would you do if one day you were to wake up and learn that America had declared War on The State of Israel?", offered this as his inane response:  "If that were to happen, then I would shoot myself."

Rabbi Kahane then went on to expound on how most American Jews have refused to consider the extent of their support for, and/or loyalty to, The State of Israel, and what the ramifications would be when America would one day inevitably turn against its "ally".

If we were expected to be "loyal" to Olmert, Sharon, & Beilin, then there would be no necessity for Rabbi Meir Kahane, Chaim Ben Pesach, and JTF.

And incidentally, the United States Government has no loyalties, especially when it comes to Jews.

While it often appears that contemporary politics has the U.S.A. and the U.K. in tandem loyalty to each other, an in-depth view of our history shows that we fought not one but two wars against Britain.

Consider the historical example of West Point General Robert E. Lee from Virginia, who when learning that his beloved home state had declared War against the Union led by Washington, had to choose only one side for which to vow his loyalty and for which to fight, knowing full well that by choosing his home State of Virginia he would be forced to eventually fight his best friends and peers from West Point in deadly battle.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2008, 11:28:59 PM »
if it was harmful to the United States a harsh punishment would be deserved, but since it's something the US should do anyway, he shouldn't be punished much
KAHANE TZADAK!