Author Topic: What a Liar  (Read 1838 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
What a Liar
« on: April 23, 2008, 01:36:21 PM »
Carter: Rice Didn't Warn Me About Hamas

(IsraelNN.com) Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter denied Wednesday Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's claims that she had warned him not to visit Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal.

"No one in the State Department or any other department of the U.S. government ever asked him (Carter) to refrain from his recent visit to the Middle East or even suggested that he not meet with Syrian President (Bashar) Assad or leaders of Hamas," said a statement released by the Atlanta-based Carter Center, which speaks on the former president's behalf.

Carter met Mashaal in Damascus last weekend.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: What a Liar
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »
Carter: Rice Didn't Warn Me About Hamas

(IsraelNN.com) Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter denied Wednesday Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's claims that she had warned him not to visit Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal.

"No one in the State Department or any other department of the U.S. government ever asked him (Carter) to refrain from his recent visit to the Middle East or even suggested that he not meet with Syrian President (Bashar) Assad or leaders of Hamas," said a statement released by the Atlanta-based Carter Center, which speaks on the former president's behalf.

Carter met Mashaal in Damascus last weekend.

She IS a liar- and kissy kissy to palestinians- anyway- ANYBODY THAT ugly IS a liar.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 01:43:31 PM »
They both lie.  No one in our government is honest or any political figure
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 03:16:53 PM »
They're all evil morons!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 03:28:11 PM »
Trust me my friends, if our founding fathers were to come back to see what this country has turned out to be they would be demanding the people to start having firing squads to everyone of these sell outs.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 04:03:32 PM »
Trust me my friends, if our founding fathers were to come back to see what this country has turned out to be they would be demanding the people to start having firing squads to everyone of these sell outs.

Indeed
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »
They both lie.  No one in our government is honest or any political figure

Yeah they all suck! Bunch of lying scoundrels! I have no words to describe them but they are cursed evil people! The lot of them, from carter to the fakestinians, to bashar to rice, ALL evil black hearted CURSED people!
  YES!! WHAT YOU SAID!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »
In a sane world Jimmy Carter would be arrested and tried as the rotten traitor he is.  Then again, so would 99.9% of all politicians.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 12:20:50 AM »
In a sane world Jimmy Carter would be arrested and tried as the rotten traitor he is.  Then again, so would 99.9% of all politicians.

AGREE, the USA needs to GET REAL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל