Author Topic: I don't respect Pastor Manning at all . He's no friend of the Jews!  (Read 1031 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Manning never says once that Farrakhan is no good because he is a raging anti-semite, which Manning knows dammm well.  He only says Farrakhan is no good, because the plight of blacks hasn't improved with Farrakhans leadership.  I don't trust Manning for a second, not a half a second.  Any so called Pastor who refuses to address that, is an enemy of the Jews. His silence about that speaks volumes!! So Jews on this forum should stop kissing his assss because he puts blacks down.  Who the helll cares.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: I don't respect Pastor Manning at all . He's no friend of the Jews!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 01:03:37 AM »
Manning never says once that Farrakhan is no good because he is a raging anti-semite, which Manning knows dammm well.  He only says Farrakhan is no good, because the plight of blacks hasn't improved with Farrakhans leadership.  I don't trust Manning for a second, not a half a second.  Any so called Pastor who refuses to address that, is an enemy of the Jews. His silence about that speaks volumes!! So Jews on this forum should stop kissing his assss because he puts blacks down.  Who the helll cares.

How do you know that he hasn't said or doesn't think that?  He could think lots of things about Farrakhan that he hasn't said or that you don't know of him saying.  There are thousands of Pastors that, to your or my knowledge haven't addressed Farrakhan's anti-semitism, so does that make all of them evil too, even if we aren't aware of all of the statements they've ever made about Farrakhan?  For all you know, this pastor has addressed Farrakhan's anti-semitism in his sermons within the four walls of his Church.  This guy Manning has taken lots of heat from blacks for his anti-Obama position, so why would he make a statement about Farrakhan that would make blacks angry while he is trying to show that he is against Obama not because he's black, but because he could be a closet Muslim or at least Muslim sympathizer?

It's one thing to dislike someone because of statements that he's made, but something completely different to dislike someone because of statements that he hasn't made.  At least Manning has the guts to say the truth about Osama and take on the blacks face-to-face, 99.9% of people don't have the guts to do that, so he's far better than most people in my book.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:05:53 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 01:11:53 AM »
Well, that's your book.  Not mine!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 08:55:45 AM »
I agree. I don't think he cares about Jews..and no Jew shoudl rely on his anti-Obamaness to a sign of him liking us. He only cares for the black cause which is what he shoudl be doing and the way he is going about it, I respect it for the sake of his group of people...but he is no friend of ours...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein