Author Topic: Message To American Christians From Paulette (04/30)  (Read 2890 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Message To American Christians From Paulette (04/30)
« on: April 30, 2008, 01:19:29 AM »
                                                                                                                   בס''ד

Fasten your seat belts for this program! You'll see what I mean!

www.jtf.org/p.mp3
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 01:21:31 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Message To American Christians From Paulette (04/30)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 03:36:37 AM »
Turn the other cheek and love your enemy is BS.
Christianity is weak!
Change these lines to hate your enemy and never turn any cheek.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 08:59:06 AM »
Where do you have that power Paulette ? You are great! Thanks so much! Good sound qulaity what software is used/microphone??

Zev

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 09:55:32 AM »
Great show Paulette!

The Clanton and McClaury's are terrorists? In real life there just fun loving and wild, easy to get along with! Just ask anybody in Tombstone!  ;D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 10:19:00 AM »
Excellent Show!
  'Love thy enemy' will be the downfall of Christianity if it continues... there has to be a change to this suicidal notion for survival sake!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 10:51:16 AM »
Excellent show, Paulette.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »
Great show Paulette!

The Clanton and McClaury's are terrorists? In real life there just fun loving and wild, easy to get along with! Just ask anybody in Tombstone!  ;D

Yeah- why they were just nice fellas!!  :D   REALLY AMAZING- Doc: 'I heard the Clantons and the McLauries are gunnin faw us'  Shorty after this- they went and KIILED them- YES! Justice is SWEET when it is WORKING RIGHT.  I have to repent too- I ate me a LARGE burrito- HUGE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 11:42:18 AM »
Where do you have that power Paulette ? You are great! Thanks so much! Good sound qulaity what software is used/microphone??

Zev

Hi ZEVVVVVVVVV!!
Its called REAL PLAYER.  Thank You- Im just a humble gal  :::D  ~no, really I am, ask David ben Moshe- I turn RED..  I am a loud mouth for sure- I cant hear in my right ear hardly at ALL..thats how i can sing so loud and belt.  G-d BLESSED me with some boldness.. I have to just always use it.  No better of a way, then to take my nation back-- and for HaShem - want to use me, for the sake of  our beloved Israel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 12:07:46 PM »
Wonderfull!! Tape Paulette great message O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »
Turn the other cheek and love your enemy is BS.
Christianity is weak!
Change these lines to hate your enemy and never turn any cheek.

If everyone loved others and yet fought against and punished evil behavior then this world could be paradise.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 04:17:39 PM »
Excellent Show!
  'Love thy enemy' will be the downfall of Christianity if it continues... there has to be a change to this suicidal notion for survival sake!

Yes and the Evangelicles who are the true supporters of Israel believe in this which is the scary part
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 04:35:14 PM »
Excellent Show!

Yes and the Evangelicles who are the true supporters of Israel believe in this which is the scary part

It IS as I say: they have to REPENT.  ASAP. Or there WILL be more tornados, floods, landslides, hurricanes, earthquakes.... G-d will NOT be mocked. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »
Great message, Paulette. I listen to more and more people who know that this country is not what it was and what it should be; I am not sure that they realize why and what needs to be done. You clearly do.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 05:50:28 PM »
Great message, Paulette. I listen to more and more people who know that this country is not what it was and what it should be; I am not sure that they realize why and what needs to be done. You clearly do.

RELL: they have NO respect for our G-d in church anymore- sorry- it is truth- very FEW and far btwn, many are here on the force, though.  ~The church, unfortunately are now wells without water.  I have many Christian friends, and they are coming under deception so that I cant even talk with them anymore.  They REFUSE to look at their ROOTS: Judaism.  How then do they KNOW anything about Holiness?  Christian Church anymore, has HUGE movie theatres, they have ZERO Torahs in their churches- They dont KNOW the difference between 'kill and murder' That is WHY they cant stand against enemies (for one) .
  They seriously live under this concept of grace, which is REALLY a process of 'making' you cant be made into someone great, while you repeat the same transgressions, offenses.  Grace is also suppose to be a gift of G-d, it IS in the NT--- WHY SQUANDER this gift then? How can people walk in truth when they consistantly live a lie?
  I know me, I am the Captain of the baddies, and I TRY, seriously I DO.  I realize that trying to 'earn points' with G-d is not right, sure, but I STRIVE to be a loving Jewish gal (even though my roots are so cunfusing) that also is well read in the NT. There are also Temples and synogogues that are WAY OFF- but I feel led in my heart to reach out and implore, warn etc.. to the Church in USA, (I always go where I am UNWANTED).  There are others I believe that HaShem will use for THAT mission.  There are NOT many people like me, that  DONT' 'feel the need' to evangelize, or missionize, in Judaism, OR Christianity and I CLEARLY DONT- my message is CLEAR: REPENT USA CHURCH--   Sorry for the long post, I have so much to say, and little time :)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 08:04:46 PM »

RELL: they have NO respect for our G-d in church anymore- sorry- it is truth- very FEW and far btwn, many are here on the force, though.  ~The church, unfortunately are now wells without water.  I have many Christian friends, and they are coming under deception so that I cant even talk with them anymore.  They REFUSE to look at their ROOTS: Judaism.  How then do they KNOW anything about Holiness?  Christian Church anymore, has HUGE movie theatres, they have ZERO Torahs in their churches- They dont KNOW the difference between 'kill and murder' That is WHY they cant stand against enemies (for one) .
  They seriously live under this concept of grace, which is REALLY a process of 'making' you cant be made into someone great, while you repeat the same transgressions, offenses.  Grace is also suppose to be a gift of G-d, it IS in the NT--- WHY SQUANDER this gift then? How can people walk in truth when they consistantly live a lie?
  I know me, I am the Captain of the baddies, and I TRY, seriously I DO.  I realize that trying to 'earn points' with G-d is not right, sure, but I STRIVE to be a loving Jewish gal (even though my roots are so cunfusing) that also is well read in the NT. There are also Temples and synogogues that are WAY OFF- but I feel led in my heart to reach out and implore, warn etc.. to the Church in USA, (I always go where I am UNWANTED).  There are others I believe that HaShem will use for THAT mission.  There are NOT many people like me, that  DONT' 'feel the need' to evangelize, or missionize, in Judaism, OR Christianity and I CLEARLY DONT- my message is CLEAR: REPENT USA CHURCH--   Sorry for the long post, I have so much to say, and little time :)

I understand your frustration as I have had a similar experience. I have on a number of occasions tried to connect more with my religion and heritage by joining a local synogogue only to be completely turned off by the superficial and materialistic nature of it. There was nothing spiritual or caring about the rabbis, who seemed to consider it a job, the revenue being the thing. The sermons seemed canned, again with no spirit or originality. And they certainly would never bring up topics like those discussed on this forum.

The messages that Chaim, David and you [as well as others] provide on this forum are inspirational and educational; this is the message that religious leaders should be providing their congregants that is so sorely lacking in today's synogogues. Please keep it up, and thank you.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 04:52:21 AM »
Excellent show Paulette, very good job  O0

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 06:58:02 AM »
Paulette,  I use Audacity - it only records mono - cant change that.

Great Stuff! :D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 10:10:49 AM »
Fantastic Paulette/CCG. O0

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 10:28:01 AM »
Paulette, I had no idea that you were Jewish. I already admired you greatly, but now my respect for you is even more profound. You're amazing!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 12:16:46 PM »
Paulette, I had no idea that you were Jewish. I already admired you greatly, but now my respect for you is even more profound. You're amazing!

Go Figure- My Dad, he dedicated me, when I was 3 yrs old- but never spoke of 'religion' The way he is though,(in that aforementioned statement) indicated that he is probably also rooted in Judaism.  My grandmothers were little floozies, unlike ME- but my great grandmother was not- she told me about my heritage- She is Jewish Portuguese, my grandmothers married outside, so that made things nuts- well, what can ya expect from the PORTUGUESE.  Now the American Schnectady in me, well, no Jewish there lol--- my great grandmother- when she died, my uncles and Nana found $12,000- in a coffee cup stashed away- what a pip! YEARS ago, I got involved again in my rich heritage, Yes, I also embrace Christianity- after all, my family is everywhere and nowhere- BUT, this give me the TOOL I need to be able to rebuke this modern day church- it is GHASTLY, and NOT the way I believe it is SUPPOSE to be.. however the temple is where my heart is at- period.  I am pretty uneducated in Hebrew, but I am VERY STRONG in the Word of G-d and the Torah- which I TRULY believe is all that matters- I also am well read in the NT.. NO Christian can usually bat it out against me, and I completely use the words in there to TRY to show these people how OFF they are- so G-d Willing, HaShem can use me as well, to help this faith that is crumbling terribly- my 'mission' is simple: REPENT USA CHURCH.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 08:22:15 PM »
Years ago computers would take in regular mics with no problem but when XP came out, most of those computers needed special computer microphones that just did not have the quality of big mics.   Now, the newest computers seem to take computer mics and regular mics and that regular mic will just give you much better sound

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 11:28:45 PM »
I don't think that crying is a sign of weakness. I think that Hilary Clinton is strong enough. I  do not agree with her when it comes to the Middle East  but crying is not the  problem.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 01:21:53 AM »
I don't think that crying is a sign of weakness. I think that Hilary Clinton is strong enough. I  do not agree with her when it comes to the Middle East  but crying is not the  problem.

With all due respect- Will Ahmadinejad be pacified when Hitlery Cries the blues to him? the PLO? Putin? the treacherous congress? the islamos? HITLERY IS A MURDERER and a LOUSY actress, I would settle for Bloody Mary b4 Hitlery ANY day of the WEEK.  We have 3 terrorists/illegal sympathizers running as PRES of USA.   DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THAT INSTEAD OF COMMENTING ON HITLERY?  >:(     PLEASE WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 03:23:27 AM »

With all due respect- Will Ahmadinejad be pacified when Hitlery Cries the blues to him? the PLO? Putin? the treacherous congress? the islamos? HITLERY IS A MURDERER and a LOUSY actress, I would settle for Bloody Mary b4 Hitlery ANY day of the WEEK.  We have 3 terrorists/illegal sympathizers running as PRES of USA.   DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THAT INSTEAD OF COMMENTING ON HITLERY?  >:(     PLEASE WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Lou Dobbs released his book "Independents Day" in November, in an interview, he declared that he had confidence that people would end up surprised with this election and an independent would end up with a good chance to win. 

But Lou has failed to find a candidate who supports cracking down on illegals, is against amnesty, is against outsourcing jobs, etc. 

Jesse Ventura stated that he believes if there was a choice on the ballot for "None of the above," a high percentage of people would select that option.