Author Topic: Barack Obama a Muslim?  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Barack Obama a Muslim?
« on: April 30, 2008, 08:19:06 PM »
Maybe people are finally starting to get it!  :)

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1208870533937&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

This article contains many quotes which prove Obama is a Muslim.
and here's one of the main ideas of the article I really feel make an impression:

"OBAMA'S HAVING been born and raised a Muslim and having left the faith to become a Christian make him neither more nor less qualified to become president of the United States. But if he was born and raised a Muslim and is now hiding that fact, this points to a major deceit, a fundamental misrepresentation about himself that has profound implications about his character and his suitability as president."
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Barack Obama a Muslim?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 08:46:19 PM »
I've read some recent things about Obama.  I have no reason to doubt that he is a Muslim.  I have no reason to doubt that the pseudo-Christian Church he belonged to is a sham.  I believe very little I see on the Tele and question much of what I read. 

In my opinion, Obama is playing this Christian connection card, even to the negativities now coming via his Rev. Wright.  Like the European Catholic Bishop coming out calling for all Catholics to call HaShem Allah, Obama after being elected will come out at first very friendly to Islam and after 2 years in office we'll be getting CNN saying "Obama Converts to Islam".

I too read an article from Obama's African past (I believe it was a letter) which stated his full name was not Barak Hussein Obama but Barak Hussein Mohammad Obama.  Is this true?  I don't know but I have no reason to doubt it with Hussein already in place....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »
I too read an article from Obama's African past (I believe it was a letter) which stated his full name was not Barak Hussein Obama but Barak Hussein Mohammad Obama.  Is this true?  I don't know but I have no reason to doubt it with Hussein already in place....

I actually haven't heard that claim until now...
It's very possible though, with Mohammed being one of the most common names on this planet of ours.
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »
Marzutra:  "...I too read an article from Obama's African past (I believe it was a letter) which stated his full name was not Barak Hussein Obama but Barak Hussein Mohammad Obama.  Is this true?..."

Close, but no cigar.

His real name, is Malik Mohammed B. Hussein Humanzee OsamaBarama.

The antepenultimate name means "half human/half chimpanzee"!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 09:04:44 PM »

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1208870533937&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

and here's one of the main ideas of the article I really feel make an impression:

"OBAMA'S HAVING been born and raised a Muslim and having left the faith to become a Christian make him neither more nor less qualified to become president of the United States. But if he was born and raised a Muslim and is now hiding that fact, this points to a major deceit, a fundamental misrepresentation about himself that has profound implications about his character and his suitability as president."

Finally Americans are waking up and realizing that Obama's a Muslim. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 10:25:17 PM »

I've read that. Isn't there a birth record on this thing?
It looks like this could be proven.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 10:33:07 PM »
I don't know.  Perhaps someone already posted this here on the forum.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 12:48:53 AM »
I actually think that Trinity United Church of Christ is really a mosque and Jeremia Wright yimach shmo is the imam there.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 04:22:36 AM »
He was always a muSSlim and still is, and his Racist Nazi friend Jeremiah Wright, thinks "Africans" have different "brains" and is selling his own people down the river, this rhetoric doesn't apply to righteous conservative African-Americans though, they obviously know this guy is a lunatic.  :::D

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 03:21:03 PM »
I actually think that Trinity United Church of Christ is really a mosque and Jeremia Wright yimach shmo is the imam there.

"Not G-d bless America! G-d damn America!"
~Reverend J. Wright

Sounds like a mosque to me!  :::D
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 03:27:24 AM »

"Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama" Nuff SAID.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 03:29:05 AM »

"Not G-d bless America! G-d damn America!"
~Reverend J. Wright

Sounds like a mosque to me!  :::D

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 03:48:47 AM »
"Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama" Nuff SAID.

Is Muhammed really his name??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 11:46:58 AM »
Maybe he is both Muslim and Christian.  ;D
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.