Author Topic: If you had the full authority to do so.. How would you throw Islamics out?  (Read 4200 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Throw any Islamos either Arab, Paki or otherwise out of the country?  Remember this is hypothetical if you had the authority.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Woodchipper.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If i had the means, I would personally ask each one with a panel of judges, questions..really hard questions.

All of the liars on one side, all of the honest ones....on the same side as the liars.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
The things i would do would be to horrible to say  :D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
A one-way ticket to Saudi-Arabia, the American converts would be sent first, so that they'd realize first hand what real Islam is all about.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Well, I'm against all violence so I'd kindly ask them to leave my territory.
If they didn't, I'd shoot some ragheads in the head to scare
the others and they would leave I think.
If not shoot some more of those animals good for nothing scum.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
A one-way ticket to Saudi-Arabia, the American converts would be sent first, so that they'd realize first hand what real Islam is all about.

Well if I were in power I'd execute the converts on TV to make sure no one else converts.
Deport the immigrant ragheads to Saudi but execute your own dreck as a deterrent.
Don't forget that you can have another war with your own converts if you don't stop them in time.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Yes, that is good.

I would say: All islamo's: You have now overstayed your 'visit'.  We are now giving Americans their Sanctuary, this means you are no longer welcome.. You have tried to twist laws so that we would sympathize with your murderous ways and you did this, after people of YOUR 'religion' attacked US.  You refuse to accept America and its freedoms, you dislpay this by the way you treat your wives, your evident hatred towards we the people, and we extended your stay too long.  All people of the islamo 'religion' will now also be placed under citizens arrest should they try to escape- all islamos must report to the closest port, where we will ship you back to your homelands, that you love so well, should you refuse to comply, we will have no choice but to protect USA with individual self-defense against you, you will be allowed to take your qu'rans, and belonings, or they will be burned anyway.
Good Riddance.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
1. Cutting all welfare!

2. Law and Order!

3. Offer them a little amount of money for the voyage

O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
That day is named as "The muslamic dooms day"...  O0

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
1. Cutting all welfare!

2. Law and Order!

O0
Offer them money so that they can come back?
It's good that you're not in charge  ::)
Free Javakh!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Well, I'm against all violence so I'd kindly ask them to leave my territory.
If they didn't, I'd shoot some ragheads in the head to scare
the others and they would leave I think.
If not shoot some more of those animals good for nothing scum.

Well said, IslamIsCancer, if people convert, they must be executed as a culprit that they've committed, this will show the general people what would happen if they thought about converting to this Nazified Dreck Religion.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
1. Cutting all welfare!

2. Law and Order!

O0
Offer them money so that they can come back?
It's good that you're not in charge  ::)

Islamiscancer this is official JTF policy!  ;)

No they are not allowed to come back. I would take from every Muzzie, who signed the papers the DNA, an iris scan and the fingerprints. If he sneak into christian/jewish countries again, he will be punished hardly.

In addition to that a Muzzie in a real free market economie is not able to survive.

They will see no future in our countries without welfare.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani