Author Topic: Here are all of our Arutz 7 ads.  (Read 3268 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Here are all of our Arutz 7 ads.
« on: May 05, 2008, 11:52:11 PM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

1. The ads change. We will have new pictures and new text every several weeks or so, G-d willing.

2. The ads appear in different sizes and in different locations on Arutz 7. Therefore, each ad has several different forms and sizes.

3. Our brilliant admin Shlomo created these great ads. He did so even though this was the first time he ever worked with flash animation. He figured out how to do this all by himself. (Shlomo is simply a genius!)

Here is the page where you can find the ads and their various forms, and on posts below, I will translate the ads into English:

http://jtf.org/flash

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Here are all of our Arutz 7 ads.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 12:22:54 AM »
Translation for JTF Flash Ads 1:

Text: "Give an independent state in the Land of Israel to these murderers?"
Picture: A Muslim Nazi terrorist showing his hands dripping with the blood of two Israeli soldiers who got lost and stumbled into Ramallah. [Background information on this incident: The "moderate" PLO-Fatah "police" took the two Israeli soldiers to the "police" station, where a mob of Arab Muslim Nazis literally tore the Jews' hearts, brains, guts and genitals from their bodies. "Moderate" PLO-Fatah television and radio then invited all Ramallah residents to come to the "police" station. PLO-Fatah announcers repeatedly proclaimed: "Come to the feast!" The entire town of Ramallah came to the "police" station where Arab men, women and children danced with the torn body parts of the two Israeli soldiers chanting, "Hitler was right!" and "Death to the Jews!"]

Text: "The phony right is not protecting our homeland."
Picture: Muslim Nazi terrorists dressed as suicide bombers strapped with explosives.

Text: "The phony right has no solution."
Picture: A crowd of Muslim Nazi terrorists giving the Nazi salute.

Final text: "The Real Right has a solution. All the details here." [JTF in Israel is called HaYamin HaAmiti, which means "The Real Right".]

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 12:26:53 AM »
Powerful ads Chaim! Very emotional. I hope they draw in more support for JTF's cause.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 12:39:13 AM »
Translation for JTF Flash Ads 2:

Text: "In the holocaust, they supported Hitler ys''v."
Picture: The Muslim Mufti of Jerusalem meeting with Hitler, and the text, "The Mufti ys''v and Hitler ys''v."

Text: "Now they are holocaust-deniers."
Picture: Iranian terrorist dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and PLO-Fatah terrorist leader Mahmoud Abbas.

Text: "And they promise us another holocaust, G-d forbid."
Picture: PLO-Fatah "police" giving the Nazi salute.

Final text: "Jews wake up! There is only one solution. Details here."

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 12:40:42 AM »
I went to inn.co.il and I don't see the adds where are they on the site
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 12:43:41 AM »
I went to inn.co.il and I don't see the adds where are they on the site

They keep moving them around so that people will not always see them in the same spot. Click on any article and look on the side. Also, you may have to refresh the page because we share the ad spot with other advertisers.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 12:47:04 AM »
Chaim those ads are wonderful. We need them to work fast because those kikes in charge of Israel are ready to give away more land at any given moment. We need you in power immediately.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 01:06:13 AM »
Thank you, Chaim!

So we can make sure we have accurate numbers, please try to visit the link Chaim provided (on the top of this thread) if you want to see the ads. This way, we know how many new people are clicking and not the wonderful JTF members who are already active.

If you just have to see them, no problem. Just try to be conservative so we can monitor the hits and clicks more accurately. This helps us to see which ads reach more people and what to do next time.

By the way, Chaim wrote all of the text and found almost all of the pictures himself. He's a marketing genius!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 01:15:07 AM »
wow!  the ads themselves are so intense that if i noticed them (and i personally rarely notice ads), it would arouse my curiosity many times just to go and see what jtf or hayamin hamiti is...and believe me...just as I am now, I would be glued, agree or disagree wtih the message, to what chaim will say next!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 01:33:52 AM »
This IS Brilliant work!
 A Very moving and powerful statement... No doubt it will have an effect on Jews who see and hear of HaYamin HaAmiti for the 1st Time!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 06:01:23 AM »
Does it say, 'all muslims should be deported'?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 11:12:15 AM »
These are amazing ads. Kudos to Chaim and all else 4 putting it togeather. Thanks 4 posting it as I and many others could not find it on the site.

Zev

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 12:43:25 PM »

No and it probably would be considered unacceptable or even illegal to say that.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 12:56:34 PM »
Wonderful it goes right to the Video of you in a suit. I love it Chaim :)
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 01:02:28 PM »
Powerful! O0

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 01:04:24 PM »
The ads are excellent as can be seen by the recent surge in membership [especially Hebrew forum]. Great work Chaim and Shlomo and congratulations.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 01:10:15 PM »
The Golan is in trouble we need all the support we can get at this point
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 01:43:34 PM »

No and it probably would be considered unacceptable or even illegal to say that.
On a website? Illegal???
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 01:48:02 PM »
This is wonderful. I followed the links.

And all improvisational with so less money. I believe you. If JTF would have millions of Dollars we would be a mass mouvement in short time.  O0 O0 O0

The theme of the second video is from Forest Gump. I like it.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 04:10:01 PM »

On a website? Illegal???

I'm not sure about the legality, I think that it could be considered under Israeli law as incitement for violence which is illegal. Anyway Arutz7 wouldn't put such adds in the site because other advertisers would then refuse to work with them for fear of being associated with transfer of Arabs.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 06:31:58 PM »

On a website? Illegal???

Israel is controlled by Bolsheviks who have no respect for free speech. Most average Israelis tend to be rightwing, but the ruling establishment is completely controlled by the extreme left.

This web site Arutz 7 was once a radio station. All of its broadcasters and managers were indicted and put on trial for operating a "pirate station". The left in Israel is allowed to operate "pirate stations" without a license but not the right. Everyone at Arutz 7 received heavy fines, probation and "community service". And the radio station was shut down.

Israel has "anti-racism" laws which ONLY apply to Arabs and Muslims. If a Jew says that the Arabs or Muslims should be expelled, he will face indictment and prison. But when Arabs and Muslims in Israel call for the physical EXTERMINATION of the Jewish people, it is considered to be "free speech" and these Nazis are allowed to be members of the Knesset (Israeli parliament).

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 06:50:34 PM »

On that subject, I advise people to see Steven Plaut's classic article "increasingly selective democracy"
http://www.think-israel.org/plaut.selectivedemocracy.html

I love the adverts

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »
We are getting a huge response from the ads! Wow... on ONE day we had over 1,160 clicks! This is definitely working. Better than we ever imagined!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:12 PM »
That's Great News Shlomo!
  This only reinforces what Chaim has been saying all along : 'If JTF had Million of Dollars we'd be a Mass Movement in No Time!'
 Yes, this campaign is costly but a worthwhile investment. We'll reach many more milestone in the near future, G-d willing!