Author Topic: Plans For The Israel Day Parade  (Read 5597 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Plans For The Israel Day Parade
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2008, 12:06:16 PM »
Some days I swear I never want to see the city line again in life but in all actuality it really is the center of the world when it comes to anything important. As someone once said if your not in New York your nowhere. I agree ;)

Yes.  One of my teachers says, "When I'm not in New York, I feel as though I've been exiled."

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2008, 04:37:24 PM »
Well Scriabin, the drivers here are worse. The majority of the people on the road here are shvartzes. Of course we have the illegals in their little civics as well. I would rather live in CA anytime. Everyones different I guess.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2008, 04:45:40 PM »
OUR PLAN IS to drive around Brooklyn with Israeli flags, music etc. and then go to Manhattan parade. We already have more tahn 10 people and 3 cars, anyone wants to join ???
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2008, 10:04:40 PM »
We wouldnt want any surprises at our meeting.

who could "surprise" you in NYC? left-wingers? mohammedans? schwarze? even the police?

as a german i really have no clue about the threats for Israel-supporters in the US...

There are a lot of filthy Mohammedans in the United States that have killed people for insulting them and their pig religion.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2008, 10:30:13 PM »
What's more, the non-Mexican Californians are mostly shallow and phony.
Why thank you for the compliment.  ;) ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »
Well Scriabin, the drivers here are worse. The majority of the people on the road here are shvartzes. Of course we have the illegals in their little civics as well. I would rather live in CA anytime. Everyones different I guess.
Then you should come on out here. The cost of living is hella expensive, albeit you must be used to that if you live in NYC. There are just as many Third Worlders, albeit more cucarachas than in NY and fewer schvartzes. (Just as many Muzzies.) I think Scriabin's comments are valid if you are a person who enjoys culture more than other aspects of life, but if you enjoy nature, weather, scenery, etc. more, then Cali is hard to beat. There are even suburbs that still, today, are relatively safe and decent (albeit half their residents are wets).

We do have a bus system, so technically you don't need a car, but Scriabin is right--it's hard to get around without one unless you live at, or very close to, an all-inclusive compound like a university.

The people here are fake (and, btw, the Hispanics are just as bad in that category as the whites, lol), but I think we are seeing more and more of that with people from around the nation.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 12:49:58 AM »

Mexicans are not shallow and phony, just simple, stupid and lazy.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 03:31:45 AM »

Except, the righteous ones like C.F. O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2008, 04:00:59 AM »

Their are exceptions to every rule. I know of a mexican who works in my school. He was born here, he is in his high 20 and he is getting a phd in chem. He alsowatched the jtf shows on qptv and liked them. He told me he doesnt really post on forums so he is not a member. He told me that the shvartzes get into all the good phd programs so he hates them. I agree that mexicans have left disgusting tastes in our mouthes with the sneaking in and comitting crime but we need to be sensitive since we have righteous Hispanics on this forum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »

Their are exceptions to every rule. I know of a mexican who works in my school. He was born here, he is in his high 20 and he is getting a phd in chem. He alsowatched the jtf shows on qptv and liked them. He told me he doesnt really post on forums so he is not a member. He told me that the shvartzes get into all the good phd programs so he hates them. I agree that mexicans have left disgusting tastes in our mouthes with the sneaking in and comitting crime but we need to be sensitive since we have righteous Hispanics on this forum.

Are you sure he's Mexican?  Perhaps he's from Spain.

There are brilliant schwarzes too. 

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »
I was born and raised and lived my whole life in NYC as have my kids and I have often visited California as almost all of my wife's family is there, West Hollywood, Riverside, City of Industry, San Diego, Temacula and to be totally honest, not meant to offend anyone, just my opinion, California sucks.
All the negatives that are in NYC are also in Cali.
Though the positives in NYC far outwiegh those in California. Culture, Museums, Sports, Transportation, Food, People, etc. all better here.
As for weather, I hate the hot weather so maybe I'm biased there.
Not sure where you California guys were out there but in Riverside and some parts of San Diego I felt like I was right back in Bed-Stuy or East New York.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2008, 11:50:08 PM »
Scriabin, I would honestly rater live in CA. I really am sick of it here.
I suspect you will be very disappointed. You'll find all of the schvartzes and Muzzies you do in NY here as well, plus about 3 or 4 wetbacks for every human being too.

On the other hand, our weather and scenery are very beautiful and almost make up for the above and our insane left-wing policies.

Chaimfan, I know that all the third world drek is in CA too but the scenery and weather are nicer so I would rather be there. Chances are I am not leaving NYC anytime soon though unfortunately.

So.Cal. is for the birds (and the Beans).

The weather is better in New York (in my opinion).  Having sunshine everyday for thirty-plus years gets tiresome after a while.

The food is VASTLY better in New York, as are the Arts.  So, for a classical musician like myself, NYC is the place to be.  The subway is great.  You can close your eyes and relax until you reach your desstination. 

DWI, You'll get sick of having to drive everyplace.  Everywhere you go there are slow, stupid, lazy Mexican drivers in your way. 

New York City is the place for me.

Well... maybe the people here in Cali suck.... but the environs are great.   We have beaches, desserts, mountains, etc all within a couple hours drive.  ITs great.

Brian

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2008, 12:06:07 AM »

The weather is better in New York (in my opinion).  Having sunshine everyday for thirty-plus years gets tiresome after a while.

The food is VASTLY better in New York, as are the Arts.  So, for a classical musician like myself, NYC is the place to be.  The subway is great.  You can close your eyes and relax until you reach your desstination. 

DWI, You'll get sick of having to drive everyplace.  Everywhere you go there are slow, stupid, lazy Mexican drivers in your way. 

Well... maybe the people here in Cali suck.... but the environs are great.   We have beaches, desserts, mountains, etc all within a couple hours drive.  ITs great.

Brian

The beaches and the mountains are overcrowded, as is the desert for that matter.

Get rid of the people and you might have something.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2008, 12:08:14 AM »

Brian

The beaches and the mountains are overcrowded, as is the desert for that matter.

Get rid of the people and you might have something.

Yes, I hate the crowds... and the beaches are crowded but Ive seen worse.  The deserts are getting polluted with motorcrossers and ATV'ers... but there are still plenty of untouched places.

Brian

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2008, 05:08:40 AM »
Guys, you should make your plans off the forum (through PM or email)...you never know who else could be reading this!!!!
I could see a bunch of CAIR or anarchists showing up.  Maybe you could have two groups that meet up and converge.

Just my .02

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2008, 10:13:56 AM »
Guys, you should make your plans off the forum (through PM or email)...you never know who else could be reading this!!!!
I could see a bunch of CAIR or anarchists showing up.  Maybe you could have two groups that meet up and converge.

Just my .02

I wouldn't be worried about the Muzzies, they're cowardly.

I'd be more worried about the Feds.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »
They're going to be tons of people in the area. It's not just JTF people and our enemies would want to attack everyone at the whole parade. Obviously if this was not a public event and just a meeting of JTFers, we wouldn't say it in public.

Everyone should wear a hat and sunglasses.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2008, 05:19:56 AM »
They're going to be tons of people in the area. It's not just JTF people and our enemies would want to attack everyone at the whole parade. Obviously if this was not a public event and just a meeting of JTFers, we wouldn't say it in public.

Good point.  I don't think anyone should be afraid or anything just make it difficult for anti-JTFers to cause problems