Author Topic: An Old E-mail I Wrote To Bill O'Reilly  (Read 2170 times)

admin

An Old E-mail I Wrote To Bill O'Reilly
« on: January 14, 2007, 01:23:52 AM »
I was searching through some old E-mail and came across this.

9/5/2002 11:14 PM

Dear Bill O'Reilly,

I like your show and find it very entertaining. I think you should ask Chaim Ben Pesach of The Jewish Task Force if he wants to be interviewed on your show. In 1994 he warned on his show that the Muslim Nazi terrorists that bombed The World Trade Center in 1993 would be back to blow it up and this show is archived on their website at JTF.ORG. They want to save The United States and Israel against the Muslim Nazi terrorists.

I think you're right about what you did involving the women held and brainwashed by the Nazi Saudi regime. I think The United States should take its war against terrorism to Saudi Arabia and fight all Muslim terrorists in all Arab countries. There is no difference between Bin Laden, Arafat, Saudi Arabia, Saddam Hussein, Syria, Joseph Stalin, Iran, and Hitler.

Yacov Menashe.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 04:58:49 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: An Old E-mail I Wrote To Bill O'Reilly
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 04:53:33 PM »
There is not one and I mean one tv news show or radio show that we ever give JTF the time of day. I don't any of the 'right wing' shows like hannity, o'riely and the rest would have the nerve to even mention this website, the show or even any type of show that comes anywhere us. I don't even think there is another show or website like us. These phoneys are only playing conservatives to fill a void. We have no where else to turn. You wait and see tomorrow, martin lucifer king ho master day, how these conservatives will fall all over themselves singing the praises of this commie drunken lying whore monger. I remember when the animal wrote the book about king, his name was taylor branch or something like that, his name escapes me at the moment. When he was on all the talk shows he was handled as though he was a religious icon. These hannitys and orielly are nothing but two faced liars who will never have the courage to really tell the 'whole truth and nothing but the truth'. The only one that came close was Bob Grant and look what the left did to him. They destoyed this poor guy. What did Bob Grant ever say about king, jackson, sharpton et al that wasn't true? And by the way, why haven't these so-called conservatives gone after joe kennedy jr for being a stooge for chavez. They won't handle that either. Why are the Kennedys so sacred. They were liars, cheats, criminals, bootleggers and teddy is whore monger murderer. Read Leo Demores Senatorial Priviledge. What is so great about Jackie kennedy? Her claim to fame is that she put out for rich guys. Oh yeah, what a lady. Yet the right does not attach her. I don't care since she is dead, but the phoniness of this is just monumental.