Author Topic: 61 YR OLD TEACHER GETS BEATEN BY 2 BLACK ROTTON STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4398 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

this is SICK, they also beat the teacher with brass knuckles- HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO PUT UP WITH THIS LEFTIST AGENDA, that now teachers have to face beatings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
damn when was this

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
These animals have to be sent back to Africa where they belong. This BlacKKK Nazi crime rate is high, the highest in the country >:( >:( :o

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I wish the teacher would of taken a baseball bat to work and I don't mean hitting fouls.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I wish the teacher would of taken a baseball bat to work and I don't mean hitting fouls.

Exactly, I wish she hit a home run.  O0

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Feed them to the Huge country boars  O0
DukeNukem

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
That's awful. Somebody should do something about this.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
They were charged with 2-Degree assault
They should be charged with 1-Degree assault because they planned the attack

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
They were charged with 2-Degree assault
They should be charged with 1-Degree assault because they planned the attack

No no no no no no no no! It's in the Bible-  wouldn't be PC, now- don'cha know?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 11:20:57 PM by Cyberella »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Luckily this was the deep south. These animals most likely will not get away with this! Give a day or so, you'll see Step and Fetch it down there aka Sharpton and Jackson.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Speaking of Jackson, did you know that he so hated whites that while working in a restaurant, he spit in white people's food? It's true. He admits it. Google it.

You know, if Obama gets in office things like that attack will happen more and more often. Blacks will be emboldened.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Speaking of Jackson, did you know that he so hated whites that while working in a restaurant, he spit in white people's food? It's true. He admits it. Google it.

You know, if Obama gets in office things like that attack will happen more and more often. Blacks will be emboldened.

Jackson, Sharpton, Farakhan aka the Planet of the Apes hate anyone who isn't black! Major racist, antiSemite warmongers.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer

this is SICK, they also beat the teacher with brass knuckles- HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO PUT UP WITH THIS LEFTIST AGENDA, that now teachers have to face beatings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until people STAND  UP!!
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This two boys are totally nuts.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
When you show this to leftists, there's just silence....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Tough guys hitting a 61 yr old woman >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
This is nothing new. This is typical black behavior. You all must remember that every black male is a potential OJ and every black female is another duke rape accuser, crystal gayle magnum. Black on white lynching is a common past time for the species africanus criminalis and is looked on as a 'rite of passage' by the 'elder' silverbacks. As long as we have a coke head white hater as governor, a white hater charles barron as a future mayor of NYC and a coke head, bisexual mulatto that will become president what we consider bad now will become much worse and deadlier.

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
All the reason for teachers to be allowed to carry handguns.  With the proper training, they can take out these animals.  But that would be politically correct if we called this a hate crime.  Only white men can commit hate crimes.  The parents need to be held accountable for this felonious attack too.  Afterall, they learn a lot of this garbage from their family members too.  In my opinion, a short rope and a tall tree would cure this cancer.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline pristax

• New JTFer
These animals have to be sent back to Africa where they belong. This BlacKKK Nazi crime rate is high, the highest in the country >:( >:( :o

Yeah! And all Japanese back to Asia and all Whites back to Europe, where they belong! Only Indians are real Americans, I'm sure, you learned it somewhere...by the way, why ist pro-Jewish equal to anti-Black? It doesn't make sense to me

Offline pristax

• New JTFer

Jackson, Sharpton, Farakhan aka the Planet of the Apes hate anyone who isn't black! Major racist, antiSemite warmongers.

A nice Example of how showing own racism while judging about someone and calling him to be a racist
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 01:57:31 PM by pristax »

Offline pristax

• New JTFer
This is nothing new. This is typical black behavior. You all must remember that every black male is a potential OJ and every black female is another duke rape accuser, crystal gayle magnum. Black on white lynching is a common past time for the species africanus criminalis and is looked on as a 'rite of passage' by the 'elder' silverbacks. As long as we have a coke head white hater as governor, a white hater charles barron as a future mayor of NYC and a coke head, bisexual mulatto that will become president what we consider bad now will become much worse and deadlier.

You sound like an Nazi in teh German Reich Aera, only with another Race, which is misjudged. No race or religion has only members who behave all the same, or a all Jwes greedy and steal the money of the honest men? I guess not

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Yeah! And all Japanese back to Asia and all Whites back to Europe, where they belong! Only Indians are real Americans, I'm sure, you learned it somewhere...by the way, why ist pro-Jewish equal to anti-Black? It doesn't make sense to me

Troll Alert.. pristax- FIRST of ALL- stop calling ME an "INDIAN" I am American Shcnectady Iriquois, my family roots can be traced to over 500 years in this fine nation. The "Indians" which you called ME, did NOT come from INDIA. TYVM. My tribe along with all North Eastern Tribes, fought WITH the colonists AGAINST the redcoats. The "INDIANS" (as you so nastily put it) NEVER STAKED A CLAIM here in the USA.  WHY DO YOU THINK THERE ARE SO MANY TRIBES? DUH.  The Tribes in Ohio, went to ALL of the tribes, centuries ago, and WARNED them: Turn aside from the Other g-ds that you are worshipping, Come bck to the Great Spirit else a STRONG MAN will devour your tribes.  the "Great Spirit" is Gd. They did NOT listen, so the prophecy came to PASS.  They were NOT exempt, just like Israel is not exempt, and ANY other nation that turns from Gd- IS NOT EXEMPT.  The LAST time I looked, people that are AMERICANS, are anyone that is here LEGALLY.. Black people need to STOP acting like SAVAGES, like these young THUGS, that were beating on a TEACHER that was 61!!!! <SLAP> on your face for a WAKE UP call- the TEACHER was  I N N O C E N T.  Stop sticking up for people that are THUGS, no matter what dang race, you have an UNG-DLY bleeding heart- W A K E  U P!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Troll Alert.. pristax- FIRST of ALL- stop calling ME an "INDIAN" I am American Shcnectady Iriquois, my family roots can be traced to over 500 years in this fine nation. The "Indians" which you called ME, did NOT come from INDIA. TYVM. My tribe along with all North Eastern Tribes, fought WITH the colonists AGAINST the redcoats. The "INDIANS" (as you so nastily put it) NEVER STAKED A CLAIM here in the USA.  WHY DO YOU THINK THERE ARE SO MANY TRIBES? DUH.  The Tribes in Ohio, went to ALL of the tribes, centuries ago, and WARNED them: Turn aside from the Other g-ds that you are worshipping, Come bck to the Great Spirit else a STRONG MAN will devour your tribes.  the "Great Spirit" is Gd. They did NOT listen, so the prophecy came to PASS.  They were NOT exempt, just like Israel is not exempt, and ANY other nation that turns from Gd- IS NOT EXEMPT.  The LAST time I looked, people that are AMERICANS, are anyone that is here LEGALLY.. Black people need to STOP acting like SAVAGES, like these young THUGS, that were beating on a TEACHER that was 61!!!! <SLAP> on your face for a WAKE UP call- the TEACHER was  I N N O C E N T.  Stop sticking up for people that are THUGS, no matter what dang race, you have an UNG-DLY bleeding heart- W A K E  U P!!!!!

Right on Paulette O0 O0

Offline pristax

• New JTFer
Ok, Paulette, sorry for the political incorrect term, but it doesn't change the aspect, that blacks have the ame right to be in America than the whites and I still ask myself, why pro-jewish is equal to anti-black

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Ok, Paulette, sorry for the political incorrect term, but it doesn't change the aspect, that blacks have the ame right to be in America than the whites and I still ask myself, why pro-jewish is equal to anti-black

What Blacks have a right to be in America more then Whites?