Author Topic: Trouble With Wordpress.com  (Read 789 times)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Trouble With Wordpress.com
« on: June 02, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »
Hey everybody.

My Jews Against Obama blog is hosted on Wordpress.com.  And I just noticed something very interesting just now.  Let me explain.

A little while ago, I put up a post about Israeli fashion designer Apollo Braun, and his Jews Against Obama t-shirt.  Now when I checked the blog a few minutes ago, I noticed that the photo of Apollo wearing his Jews Against Obama t-shirt was deleted.  I certainly did not delete it.  This looks like another case of Obama supporters trying to suppress our freedom of speech by removing anti-Obama images from their servers.  So here's what I did.

I have a free Photobucket account.  I re-uploaded the image there, and inserted the appropriate tags into the blog post, so Apollo's photo is back on the blog. 

It's no surprise that the Wordpress.com people would do such a thing.  They host jihadi blogs and white nationalist, neo nazi blogs on their servers.  But G-d forbid I should post a picture of a man wearing a Jews Against Obama t-shirt! 

If this kind of thing continues, I think it would be a good idea to contact Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs, and have him post about this, as well as our hosting company refusing to fix the jewsagainstobama.com link. Charles might not agree with all our positions, but he's very pro-Israel, and his site gets lots of traffic. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trouble With Wordpress.com
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 01:04:20 PM »
I think the link to the photo might  become dead for all sort of reasons not just foul play. If you only use photos stored in your photobucket then it shouldn't be a problem.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Trouble With Wordpress.com
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »
I think the link to the photo might  become dead for all sort of reasons not just foul play. If you only use photos stored in your photobucket then it shouldn't be a problem.

That's true they don't usually get deleted.