Author Topic: Is "Jews Against Obama" a Terrorist Group? by DowneastDem  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is "Jews Against Obama" a Terrorist Group? by DowneastDem
« on: June 03, 2008, 06:11:14 PM »

Is "Jews Against Obama" a Terrorist Group?
by DowneastDem
Fri May 30, 2008 at 05:24:24 AM PDT

Back in the 1980s I worked at the US office of Deutsche Bank in New York City. For a time we were terrorized by the Jewish Defense League (JDL), who called in bomb threats nearly every day. We couldn't just ignore these threats, since the JDL did in fact carry out bombings in the NY area. The most notorious incident was the firebombing of Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center in 1986. The leader of JDL - Victor Vancier, aka Chaim Ben Pesach - was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Now Victor Vancier is back with his newest project - Jews Against Obama - and the German government is investigating.

The purpose of "Jews Against Obama" is clear.  Vancier states it on the Jewish Task Force Forum: "Help Us Defeat The Black Muslim Nazi Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama!" To get the message across in Europe, Vancier started placing ads on a popular right-wing German hate blog Politically Incorrect. I already been looking into the activities of Politically Incorrect as a clearing house for misinformation about Senator Obama and the Obama campaign.

Now the ads of Vancier and the Jewish Task Force have attracted the attention of some powerful politicians in Germany, who have requested that the Federal Office for Protecting the Constitution (Bundesverfassungsschutz) to monitor Politically Incorrect.  Der Spiegel reportstoday on its Web site:

The chairman of the German Parliament Committee for Domestic Affairs, Sebastian Edathy, told Spiegel Online that he has made Heinz Fromm, head of the Federal Office for Protection of the Constitution aware of the activities of Politically Incorrect. "The are not just pushing the envelope, but have clearly crossed the line," he said. "They print the worst kind of Islamophobic content" and the blog promotes an "anti-democratic orientation." Edathy himself has been called an "Islamofascist" by commenters on the blog.

Whether this scrutiny by officials in Germany will slow the activities of "Jews Against Obama" remains to be seen. But given the background of Vancier and his followers it is important that we watch his group closely. If they truly believe that Senator Obama is a "Black Muslim Nazi" they may, in some delusional frenzy, resort to violent means.

Source: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/5/30/72833/2428/443/525356
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:14:15 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Re: Is "Jews Against Obama" a Terrorist Group? by DowneastDem
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 06:55:55 PM »
We should make it clearer that we are law abiding citizens.

You're very good at finding these blog entries! Thanks for putting them up!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 07:05:48 PM »

I think they know the fact, that we are law abiding citizens already. It is pure propaganda.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 07:59:23 PM »
The Daily Ho's is giving free ad-time to JTF?  How very kind of them lol.

These bastards are racist anti-semites, and think everyone who is against Obama is a racist.  They have no credibility.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:03:54 PM by Zionist Revolutionary »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 09:11:41 PM »
We must be making some headway if these people are getting their knickers in a bunch.
It's ridiculous to think anyone here would resort to violent means.
We will do everything in our power to bring him down- but by legitimate means.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 09:18:49 PM »
We must be making some headway if these people are getting their knickers in a bunch.
It's ridiculous to think anyone here would resort to violent means.
We will do everything in our power to bring him down- but by legitimate means.

From the left's point of view, right wingers are all 'bitter people who cling to guns and religion' it seems  ;D
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »
No a terrorist group is Hezballah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, PFLP, Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, Al Queda.

UGH..I want to kick them all in the nuts!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 10:05:23 PM »

Exactly. We are not terrorists. We do not condone terrorism or support it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »
Daily Kos is huge. They are funded by the self-hating multibillionaire George Soros ys''v. Soros funds every anti-Israel and radical left cause. Soros has compared George W. Bush to Hitler, and is also very anti-American. Soros and the radical groups that he funds fanatically support Barack Hussein Osama.

Daily Kos is read religiously by all of the establishment news media. Their influence is enormous.

Our group is starting to make waves. This is a major development.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 10:23:03 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 10:49:58 PM »
Wow, they must be quite worried if they have politicians up in arms
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 10:57:09 PM »
No a terrorist group is Hezballah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, PFLP, Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, Al Queda.

UGH..I want to kick them all in the nuts!!!

lol.  Don't we all.   But you gotta admit you crack a little smile when they describe us as such a threat and throw around such vile hatred of us.  lol

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 11:05:45 PM »
Wth is DowneastDem he supports someone named Hussein Obama and calls JewsAgainstObama a terrorist group and yet this is a law obeying movement?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!