Author Topic: New member  (Read 4406 times)

Offline aret

• New JTFer
« on: June 04, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »
Greetings all,

Long time lurker here. I'm glad to join the forum, my grandfather was a Jew, sadly my parents converted to Christianity; I'm looking into converting back into Judaism and making aliyah.

I'm a long time Kahanist and supporter of Israel. At the moment, I'm living in a muslim country which is very hostile to all things Jewish, so I may not post often, but again, I am glad to be here.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 02:45:21 PM »
Welcome.
  what country are you from?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 02:46:12 PM »
Welcome Aboard  O0 O0

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 03:42:16 PM »
Welcome aboard.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 04:23:27 PM »
WELCOME O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 04:33:43 PM »
Welcome.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 04:48:42 PM »
Welcome!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »
Where are you living??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »
Welcome  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 05:17:08 PM »
Welcome!

We hope you stay safe!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 08:50:57 PM »
Welcome!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline aret

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 11:40:02 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I'm living in Indonesia now. I'm 1/4 Dutch, 1/4 Ashkenazi, 1/8 Chinese, 1/8 Indonesian and 1/4 Filipino. Bit of a mongrel. At any rate, I dream of making aliyah and serving in the IDF after I graduate university, thanks again for the welcome

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 07:00:36 AM »
Isn't there 1 Christian Island in Indonesia where you could live relatively peacefully in the meantime?

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 03:58:33 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I'm living in Indonesia now. I'm 1/4 Dutch, 1/4 Ashkenazi, 1/8 Chinese, 1/8 Indonesian and 1/4 Filipino. Bit of a mongrel. At any rate, I dream of making aliyah and serving in the IDF after I graduate university, thanks again for the welcome

Very cool!
If you need any info(About Israel/Aliya/etc.)... just ask!

By the way... your English is great!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 08:03:18 PM »
How did you manage to retain your jewish roots when you live in a place like that. I find it fascinating that you even know you are jewish. I hope your conversion and aliyah go smoothly. How do you even know all these jewish words?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline aret

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 10:35:45 AM »
How did you manage to retain your jewish roots when you live in a place like that. I find it fascinating that you even know you are jewish. I hope your conversion and aliyah go smoothly. How do you even know all these jewish words?

Thank you, languages are something of a hobby for me; I'm studying Hebrew in my spare time along with Latin, German and Russian.

Unfortunately I won't be able to convert or make aliyah for 4-5 years, until after I graduate university. Conversion is a bit difficult in Indonesia, and the government does not recognize Judaism so it would have to be in secret anyway.

I've always been drawn to my Jewish roots, on account of my grandfather. I read Torah as often as I can, and am Kahanist to the core. When I am able I hope to serve in Tzahal, possibly for a career.

Todah Rabbah!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 10:49:50 AM »

Thank you, languages are something of a hobby for me; I'm studying Hebrew in my spare time along with Latin, German and Russian.

Unfortunately I won't be able to convert or make aliyah for 4-5 years, until after I graduate university. Conversion is a bit difficult in Indonesia, and the government does not recognize Judaism so it would have to be in secret anyway.

I've always been drawn to my Jewish roots, on account of my grandfather. I read Torah as often as I can, and am Kahanist to the core. When I am able I hope to serve in Tzahal, possibly for a career.

Todah Rabbah!

I wish, that you will reach your destination.  :)

Take care and don't tell too much people about your Jewishness in your resident country.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani