Author Topic: Antisemitic essay read and tell me what you think. Author: Dejan Lucic  (Read 1574 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
http://www.dejanlucic.net/THE%20ROTHSCHILD%20OCTOPUS.html
I found 2 obvious lies.
Find more lies and comment please.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Why bother IIC? It is so obviously antisemitic and The Jewish conspiracy according to this delusional report is lead by Self hating and assimilated Jews like The Rothschilds , Georege Soros, and Alexander Mashkevich.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have heard of Lukic - It is funny how the reception of the Rothschild family changes through the times.

I have an old book from the 1909. It has the title "Book of famous buisinessmen - Men of energy and    initiative"

This is the beginning of the Rothschild chapter. The author praises the old Mair Amschel Rothschild and his wife for beeing righteous and devoted to the religion. He tells stories about his benevolence and modesty. There are a lot of anecdote about his Talmud lessons in the backyard of his house and about his merits of developing the banking system in Europe. The author is a Christian.

I peronally would like to live in the 19th century. Where at least the elites were not in favour of this evil marxist envy, with which they poison the minds of the people. :(
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:33:36 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is the house of Mair Amschel Rothschild. For one of the richest people of the world in his times not very fancy.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
To be honestly, Meiers son Nathan got in this book only credit for his buiseness, but not for modesty.

There is one page about his bad manners during the meals. He is described as a greedy "Schlinger" [glutton]  ;D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I had the impression that this book was a payed job ordered by the families of these "Men of energy and initiative", but now- I guess not.

Baron Edmond de Rothscild financed the first agricultural settlements and also the Industry in Israel. I don't know what the Rotschilds of today think of Israel or if they are Jews at all.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I had the impression that this book was a payed job ordered by the families of these "Men of energy and initiative", but now- I guess not.

Baron Edmond de Rothscild financed the first agricultural settlements and also the Industry in Israel. I don't know what the Rotschilds of today think of Israel or if they are Jews at all.

No the book was no paid job, but the author was in favour of free market economy. It started with chapters of the Fugger and Welser and ended with Andrew Carnegie and Cecil Rhodes. I like the stories in it. :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
The Rothschilds make excellent red wine in France and Israel. I can tell  :P
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 06:25:44 PM by Golden Pheasant »