Author Topic: Will Obama's nomination turn more Jews towards JTF  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Will Obama's nomination turn more Jews towards JTF
« on: June 05, 2008, 12:44:36 AM »
since there is a website jewsagainstobama.com?

This might be an opportunity to become a bigger movement and perhaps a mass movement in the US! Hopefully it will remain that way for years to come!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Will Obama's nomination turn more Jews towards JTF
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 02:57:19 AM »
Eh... I'm not holding my breath, Dr. Dan. Obama's Jewish approval ratings are nothing for us to get excited about. Most Jews in America (and Israel too, but they can't vote for Obama) are just plain nuts. Frankly, if Kahanism ever takes power the first law passed should be a mandatory 72-hour psych evaluation for Jews.  ::) :(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 03:04:53 AM »
Eh... I'm not holding my breath, Dr. Dan. Obama's Jewish approval ratings are nothing for us to get excited about. Most Jews in America (and Israel too, but they can't vote for Obama) are just plain nuts. Frankly, if Kahanism ever takes power the first law passed should be a mandatory 72-hour psych evaluation for Jews.  ::) :(

I agree with you Chaimfan. The sad thing is that in addition to the reform, reconstructed and all the other beasts, their are even many "religious" jews who need to be sent to creedmore. Just look at the splinter groups to see what I mean.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 03:25:05 AM »
Some times I wonder why I bother caring about America or Israel at all, DownwithIslam. I mean, the Bible does teach that this world and everything in it is passing away and is going to be destroyed, anyway. I wonder why I bother caring about Jews. Most of them are freaking insane and want to be destroyed. It's depressing as hell. Most Christians are self-hating mental patients too, but without the same zeal that self-hating Jews have.  :(

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 03:29:22 AM »
Perhaps.

Though since Obama has won the nomination, he is now trying to persuade the Jewish vote to head his way.......hopefully that definitely won't work. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 03:43:39 AM »
MANY Jews are worried about Barack Hussein Osama's candidacy.

It's true that 80% of American Jews are Democrats. But I will bet you that Osama does not get even close to 80% of the Jewish vote. Even many Jewish Democrats will vote McCain. The final Jewish vote may be 60% Osama to 40% McCain, or even closer, which is insane but among the 40% or so that will vote against Osama, JTF can gain new members and supporters.

This IS a tremendous opportunity for JTF to build up support among Jews.

As far as Israel is concerned, MOST Israeli Jews are worried about Osama. Israeli Jews are NOT American Jews. Israeli Jews do a lot of crazy things, but their main concern is Israel's survival. They know that Osama is anti-Israel despite frantic efforts by the self-hating Israeli Bolshevik news media to convince them that Osama is pro-Israel. In the McCain-Osama race, Israeli Jews would vote about 70% for McCain. If we play a major role in defeating Osama, G-d willing, some Israeli Jews would be impressed with that.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 03:47:44 AM »

It's true that 80% of American Jews are Democrats. But I will bet you that Osama does not get even close to 80% of the Jewish vote. Even many Jewish Democrats will vote McCain. The final Jewish vote may be 60% Osama to 40% McCain, or even closer, which is insane but among the 40% or so that will vote against Osama, JTF can gain new members and supporters.

As far as Israel is concerned, MOST Israeli Jews are worried about Osama. Israeli Jews are NOT American Jews. Israeli Jews do a lot of crazy things, but their main concern is Israel's survival. They know that Osama is anti-Israel despite frantic efforts by the self-hating Israeli Bolshevik news media to convince them that Osama is pro-Israel. In the McCain-Osama race, Israeli Jews would vote about 70% for McCain. If we play a major role in defeating Osama, G-d willing, some Israeli Jews would be impressed with that.

G-d willing we will gain new members. One thing I am uncertain about Chaim is whether israeli jews are really concerned with survival. Would labor, kadima and the other reshaim who run in the elections even get one vote if Israelis were really concerned with survival? Let them prove it by voting you in Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 07:06:36 AM »

G-d willing we will gain new members. One thing I am uncertain about Chaim is whether israeli jews are really concerned with survival. Would labor, kadima and the other reshaim who run in the elections even get one vote if Israelis were really concerned with survival? Let them prove it by voting you in Chaim.

I think the majority of Israeli Jews were prefer to survive.  Even the ones who have no choice but to vote for a Bolshevik.  Here's the issue. All Jews try to gain favor by being nice even to those who wish to slay them.  Being tough and mean is an undesirable trait for Jews..and so when they saw Kahane, most thought, "Ugh, what a racist."  It's only today that many of the nicest Jews with values realize that being nice is good, but not to those wish to slay him/her.  And while they mgiht have seen him one time to be a 'racist'.  Many realize today how right his message is.  Sure, it's not the majority, but many will come to realzie he was right and eventually, a new media will come to prove it and when the hearts of many.  After all, it's all about survival.  And if it goes to far, that's what it will be about..and hopefully in that time, they will NEVER FORGET!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 01:31:22 PM »
I don't think being nice to other people is an Israeli trait. If only you saw how people drive here or how they wait 'patiently' in the line at the post-office...

I am afraid most people are unable to think strategically, and they are also very selfish. There are too many unknowns for them to vote to a party that wants a radical change.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 05:31:36 AM »

I hope AIPAC doesn't have too much credibility. 

AIPAC seems like a bunch of attention whores.  It seems like they'll support any politician who visits them and does photo-ops with them. 
And that they would ignore the facts because some of them have probably always felt so desperate to vote for an ultra-liberal who is Black. 

On May 18th, Obama stated that Iran is not a threat. 

During the fall, Hillary voted in favor of a bill that declared that Iranian Revolutionary Guards a terrorist organization.  Obama and most of the other Democrats who were running for the nominee at the time, voted against the bill and kept on attacking Hillary during a debate (not long after that vote) and kept on downplaying the threat of Iran. 

Hopefully, the vote could be close to 50-50 for once among the two main political parties.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 05:50:09 AM by RationalThought110 »