Author Topic: Israel to sell UAVs to Azerbaijan  (Read 5557 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: Israel to sell UAVs to Azerbaijan
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 01:40:49 PM »
Well, then you obviously know nothing about the history of Karabakh.
The Azzies claim it was the 'Christian Albanians' who built the churches there look at this: http://www.artsakh.com/
The Soviets made that territory part of Azerbaijan to crate artificial conflicts in the region so that they don't rebel against the USSR. Through referendum Armenians in Karabakh decided to be independent of the muslim Azeris because they knew their fate, thank allah they learned from their mistakes of 1915.
Do you see Nakhichevan to the East? That small territory that borders Turkey, Armenia and Iran? THAT USED TO BE OURS and thanks Soviets and Turks it's now under Azeri control.
I know many Jews are pro-Turd, pro-Azzy and pro-Albanian and you shouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Antisemitism from Armenia, Greece and other Christian countries given your disgusting attitude.

Well, thank you for the reason why the Jews are hated by Armenians and other Christians.

No wonder why almost no Jews lived in Armenia and why 99% of Armenia was Armenian. I guess you hated not only Jews.

Interestingly enough, in Azerbaijan huge communities of not only Jews, but the same Armenians, Russians, Greeks and other lived there. I wonder why...
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 01:45:08 PM »
Something else.

Let’s separate the following facts:

• Mohammed, who was an Arab, invented Islam by claiming he saw G-d in his dream.
  • Nobody believed him, so he decided to force them to.
  • Arabs were the first Muslims.
  • Arab Muslims then went and occupied a great chunk of the world and converted 95% of the population into Islam.
  • Here is the most interesting point. Azerbaijanis at the time were either Christians or Zoroastrians (worshippers of fire). According to various historic sources, nowhere else Arab Muslims found a greater resistance to the Muslim invasion as in Azerbaijan. Arabs sent most of their armies to put out the revolts in that land. And that’s why Azerbaijanis call themselves “Muslims by sword”, that is converted by force.

And thus…

There are no moderate Muslims, but there people whose ancestors were forced into Islam and who by their national culture resistant to both Arab culture and Islam.

And thus I suggest that we separate Arab Muslims, who were the original Muslims and original conquerors of the world from those nations who were their victims.

And if Arabs are destroyed, their victims will claim freedom.
You think Iran will reject Islam once Arabs are destroyed?
Iranians are Persians who were forcibly converted to Pisslam around 650s BY ARABS.
The rats left but the Iranians still keep the religion of their invaders.
DO YOU THINK THEY WILL EVER REJECT ISLAM?
Once a nation becomes Islamic they will ALWAYS stay Islamic.

The Azzy will never reject Islam and their archenemy is a nation
that was the first to make Christianity the official state religion.
Whoever thinks there can be peace between MODERATE muslims
and people of some other faith must have his head examined.

The moderate Albanian will never reject Islam and give Kosovo
to Serbia where it belongs. The muslim turd will never give Cyprus to Greece.

ETC ETC ETC

Now, I know there are Islamic and non-Islamic countries that are 'friends'
but that's just politics and is a matter of time before the
muslims turn against the non-muslim.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 01:49:39 PM »
Muslamic Azerbaijan shall not be supported under any pretext.

However in case, if anyone or someone is really going all out against Iran, then if the need really there be, the necessary tactical help from Ajeri's can be sought with great precautions, as it can later turn out to be a trap.

With Regards... :) 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 01:52:18 PM »
Well, then you obviously know nothing about the history of Karabakh.
The Azzies claim it was the 'Christian Albanians' who built the churches there look at this: http://www.artsakh.com/
The Soviets made that territory part of Azerbaijan to crate artificial conflicts in the region so that they don't rebel against the USSR. Through referendum Armenians in Karabakh decided to be independent of the muslim Azeris because they knew their fate, thank allah they learned from their mistakes of 1915.
Do you see Nakhichevan to the East? That small territory that borders Turkey, Armenia and Iran? THAT USED TO BE OURS and thanks Soviets and Turks it's now under Azeri control.
I know many Jews are pro-Turd, pro-Azzy and pro-Albanian and you shouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Antisemitism from Armenia, Greece and other Christian countries given your disgusting attitude.

Well, thank you for the reason why the Jews are hated by Armenians and other Christians.

No wonder why almost no Jews lived in Armenia and why 99% of Armenia was Armenian. I guess you hated not only Jews.

Interestingly enough, in Azerbaijan huge communities of not only Jews, but the same Armenians, Russians, Greeks and other lived there. I wonder why...

Because there was no black gold in Armenia to harvest THAT'S WHY.
"...Sumgait had become a leading industrial city with oil refineries and petrochemical plants..."
Several hundred thousand STUPID Armenians worked there.
And this is what they got in return: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumgait_pogrom
There was a community of Soviet Jews in Armenia and they left after the collapse of the Soviet union for
economic reasons so did many non-Jews.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 01:53:53 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »
But those Jews were not religious Jews they were secular like anybody else in the USSR and they intermarried with non-Jews. My aunt married a Jew and many other relatives of mine married soviet Jews.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 02:28:55 PM »
I dont get - what is the problem in selling weapons to a country that is far away and wont use it agains't you?
 If we will say that they hate Israel, the truth is that everyone does, but buisness is buisness.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 02:40:15 PM »
I heard from many Jews that Azerbaijan was one of the least antisemitic territories in the former USSR. At the same time, it is true, that it was the most secular of the muslim republics and territories. Something tells me that there was a connection between these two facts. It is also a fact that Islam is on the rise in Azerbaijan. Young women are beginning to wear hijabs and yound men grow beards. I think that with the radicalization of Azerbaijan antisemitism is bound to raise its ugly head. It's inevitable. (I knew some really nice Azeris. I hope the people there will convert to Christianity).

With Armenia, it's also interesting. In my circle of acquaintance, Armenians have been great friends with Jews on a personal level. There seems to be something in both nations' mentality that makes it easy and natural for the two peoples to become friends. However, there is a rise of antisemitism in the Armenian State. I have seen some ugly cartoons and newspaper articles. I don't know why this is happening. Is it because of Israel's denial of the Armenian genocide? Some years ago when I read LA Times a lot, I used to see a lot of anti-Israel letters to the editors signed by Armenian names. In any case, I think it's despicable that Israel does not recognize the genocide. Their excuse about wanting to be friends with Turkey is a lame one. I hope that the righteous governments puts an end to this.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 03:01:33 PM »
I heard from many Jews that Azerbaijan was one of the least antisemitic territories in the former USSR. At the same time, it is true, that it was the most secular of the muslim republics and territories. Something tells me that there was a connection between these two facts. It is also a fact that Islam is on the rise in Azerbaijan. Young women are beginning to wear hijabs and yound men grow beards. I think that with the radicalization of Azerbaijan antisemitism is bound to raise its ugly head. It's inevitable. (I knew some really nice Azeris. I hope the people there will convert to Christianity).

With Armenia, it's also interesting. In my circle of acquaintance, Armenians have been great friends with Jews on a personal level. There seems to be something in both nations' mentality that makes it easy and natural for the two peoples to become friends. However, there is a rise of antisemitism in the Armenian State. I have seen some ugly cartoons and newspaper articles. I don't know why this is happening. Is it because of Israel's denial of the Armenian genocide? Some years ago when I read LA Times a lot, I used to see a lot of anti-Israel letters to the editors signed by Armenian names. In any case, I think it's despicable that Israel does not recognize the genocide. Their excuse about wanting to be friends with Turkey is a lame one. I hope that the righteous governments puts an end to this.

It's partly because of Levon the previous president of Armenia, the lefty who wants to give territories to the azzy in exchange for peace.
His wife was a Jew and many simple minded people believe it's her fault that Levon sucks.
There's no connection between Zionism and Levon's being an A-hole but for Jew haters it doesn't matter.
Israel's blatant denial of the AG and the Israeli lobby in America that tries to block resolutions
to recognize the AG play a role too.
Also, I asked this question to Chaim how we can reduce antisemitism among Christians he said we can't
cure all antisemitism. That's what I'm doing on Armenian forums I believe non-msulims should stick together
to survive.
Franz Werfel... Raphael Lemkin were also Jews. There's no excuse for hating all Jews, there are some individual Jews
who are evil but at the same time there were very good Jews who did GREAT things for Armenians so to hate Jews as a whole is a BIG mistake. There's no excuse for supporting muslim Arabs no matter who you are.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 03:03:18 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »
Azeri's and Turks being basically Muslamics can not be rectified beyond a limit. They can come back with their colors any day.

Israel and Armenia have many common points on equal terms and footings. Both need to become mutual friends in one way or the other.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2008, 04:18:35 PM »
Something else.

Let’s separate the following facts:

• Mohammed, who was an Arab, invented Islam by claiming he saw G-d in his dream.
  • Nobody believed him, so he decided to force them to.
  • Arabs were the first Muslims.
  • Arab Muslims then went and occupied a great chunk of the world and converted 95% of the population into Islam.
  • Here is the most interesting point. Azerbaijanis at the time were either Christians or Zoroastrians (worshippers of fire). According to various historic sources, nowhere else Arab Muslims found a greater resistance to the Muslim invasion as in Azerbaijan. Arabs sent most of their armies to put out the revolts in that land. And that’s why Azerbaijanis call themselves “Muslims by sword”, that is converted by force.

And thus…

There are no moderate Muslims, but there people whose ancestors were forced into Islam and who by their national culture resistant to both Arab culture and Islam.

And thus I suggest that we separate Arab Muslims, who were the original Muslims and original conquerors of the world from those nations who were their victims.

And if Arabs are destroyed, their victims will claim freedom.
You think Iran will reject Islam once Arabs are destroyed?
Iranians are Persians who were forcibly converted to Pisslam around 650s BY ARABS.
The rats left but the Iranians still keep the religion of their invaders.
DO YOU THINK THEY WILL EVER REJECT ISLAM?
Once a nation becomes Islamic they will ALWAYS stay Islamic.

The Azzy will never reject Islam and their archenemy is a nation
that was the first to make Christianity the official state religion.
Whoever thinks there can be peace between MODERATE muslims
and people of some other faith must have his head examined.

The moderate Albanian will never reject Islam and give Kosovo
to Serbia where it belongs. The muslim turd will never give Cyprus to Greece.

ETC ETC ETC

Now, I know there are Islamic and non-Islamic countries that are 'friends'
but that's just politics and is a matter of time before the
muslims turn against the non-muslim.

Yes, if the Arabs are defeated, they will leave Islam.

The only problem is leave where?

What alternative are you giving them? The western amorality? Of course, they would better off staying Muslims and not see homosexual marriages and their women become prostitutes.

I personally believe that the only way out of Islam for them would be Judaism, because Mohammed stole many basic principles of Judaism to invent Islam.

Former Muslims will choose to worship One G-d, not to eat pork, circumsize their sons, maintain strong morality etc.

It is easy to say abandon your home, but abandon for what?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2008, 04:27:51 PM »
Azeri's and Turks being basically Muslamics can not be rectified beyond a limit. They can come back with their colors any day.

Israel and Armenia have many common points on equal terms and footings. Both need to become mutual friends in one way or the other.

Yes, Israel and Armenia should be united, all the muSSlim countries must leave iSSlam or face destruction!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2008, 05:12:01 PM »
Their "Greatest Rock'N'Roll Hits" includes the immortal classic,
"Azerbaijani Johnny B Good - Is Good, Yes?"

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2008, 05:36:48 PM »
But those Jews were not religious Jews they were secular like anybody else in the USSR and they intermarried with non-Jews. My aunt married a Jew and many other relatives of mine married soviet Jews.

Jews were secular in USSR?  who told you that? most of the Sefaradi Jews who lived in USSR were some what religious, and the Ashkenazim Jews it was different for them cause the Russian Christians were very Anti-Semitic. while the Russian Muslims like the Azeri's or Uzbek's where never Anti-Semitic.

In my personal oppinion are Shiites "naturally" less worse than Sunni. Without the evil gouvernments, Iran and Azerbaijan wouldn't be this enormous  threats.

Perhaps is this because of the suffering of the Shiites through the centuries.

But this re-islamization will destroy all good in this countries. In a few years you will not be able to recognize your friends. :(

I see this directly in my country. Before a few years the most Muslimes in my country were secular. I went with some to school. But then it changed completely.

They became lazy, evil and haters of Christians and Jews. They think they are the new Herrenmenschen.

They think they deserve all, but are not willing to work for it - really aggressive and evil people.

Islam changes human to monsters. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2008, 05:47:15 PM »

Jews were secular in USSR?  who told you that? most of the Sefaradi Jews who lived in USSR were some what religious, and the Ashkenazim Jews it was different for them cause the Russian Christians were very Anti-Semitic. while the Russian Muslims like the Azeri's or Uzbek's where never Anti-Semitic.

In my personal oppinion are Shiites "naturally" less worse than Sunni. Without the evil gouvernments, Iran and Azerbaijan wouldn't be this enormous  threats.

Perhaps is this because of the suffering of the Shiites through the centuries.

But this re-islamization will destroy all good in this countries. In a few years you will not be able to recognize your friends. :(

I see this directly in my country. Before a few years the most Muslimes in my country were secular. I went with some to school. But then it changed completely.

They became lazy, evil and haters of Christians and Jews. They think they are the new Herrenmenschen.

They think they deserve all, but are not willing to work for it - really aggressive and evil people.

Islam changes human to monsters. :(
Unfortunately even if azzies and turds become VERY radicalized America will still support them because of their oil.
But still I want those countries extremely radicalized because it will retard their people.
The most dangerous muzzie is the moderate i.e. 'smart' taqiyya muzzie.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »
The AKP has the absolute majority of seats in the Turkish parliament. In addition to that Abdullah Gül from the AKP is President of Turkey.

I am shure the relations between Israel and Turkey have already changed.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2008, 02:38:35 PM »

and it was very rare for a Jew in the USSR to intermarry. the Jews in Ukraine there were mixing but not the other Jews. the Sefaradi Jews and the Ashkenazim didn't

Actualy unfortunatly many of the Askenazim in white Russia, were mixing, even though they still were hated. Thats why you have all of these russians in Israel who are not Jewish, but have a Jewish grandfather, etc.
 Sefaradim rarly intermarried, and Bukharians at least got along well with the Uzbeks, but didn't intermarry.   
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 02:40:23 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/