Author Topic: 'Jewish nazi chronicle' of U.K. gives voice to holocaust denier  (Read 1405 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.thejc.com/home.aspx?ParentId=m12s30&SecId=30&AId=60665&ATypeId=1   

About this street walker
This story illustrates the depths to which some leftist self-haters will stoop.

Some facts on Lady Renouf (the author)

* She has described Judaism as a “repugnant and hateful religion.”

* She wrote “the term as chosen by international Zionism for these victims is a Holocaust (a religious term meaning a sacrificial burnt offering in a Covenantal bargain to gain a literal Zionist state of Israel).”

* At the Iranian Holocaust denial conference she described Judaism as possessing a “dangerously misanthropic tendency” and “fundamentally anti-Gentile narcissism.”* she has called for “so-called Holocaust victims to be exhumed to see whether they died from typhoid or gas”

* On the case of Irving vs Lipstadt she said “I found on Irving’s side of the courtroom a solitary person representing himself, backed up by enormous forensic research and tremendously capable debate based on substance and fact… On the other side of the courtroom I saw 21-25 people with laptops connected it seems to the Israeli government.”

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:24:48 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 'Jewish nazi chronicle' of U.K. gives voice to holocaust denier
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »
it's only a letter.

But it's worth noting that when they slandered rabbi meir kahane, they didn't allow him to respond! / wouldn't publish his response.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 10:23:24 AM »
The JC are an evil bunch of self-hating, wicked Jews. They have no self-pride and give the Reform, the Muslim Nazis, blacks and the Lefty PLENTY of space and have also ALWAYS demonised religious, G-d feraing Jews.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 10:27:42 AM »
Any Jew than denies the Holocaust is not a Jew anymore and deserves to be put to death.
That's what I would do but it's up to the Jews how to punish their garbage.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 10:40:41 AM »
This article or letter is full of lies.

I mean this evil woman is acting like it is forbidden in Greatbritain to spread hate against Jews and Israel.

Even the former major of London did it over years, inclusive holocaust-realted offenses.

They try to put themselve in the role of the victim, altrough they are the offenders.  >:(

P.S.: It was really progressive of the cronical to spread this letter
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 02:40:20 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 11:40:27 AM »
The ones that were gassed were supposed to have been burnt, I thought. So the ones who were buried and remained buried would have probably died of typhoid or something similar. Is that why she wants that to be the test?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 12:00:38 PM »
the joke in these parts, is that the jewish chronicle should be called the anti-jewish chronicle.

their headlines are pathetic and very anti-semitic..

When a left wing jew was implicated in a cash for honours scandle with blair.  The Jewish Chronicle advertised that weeks paper with banners saying "A Jewish Scandle". I saw it outside the train station!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 01:15:58 PM »
The ones that were gassed were supposed to have been burnt, I thought. So the ones who were buried and remained buried would have probably died of typhoid or something similar. Is that why she wants that to be the test?
She is just trying to create confusion to undermine the facts. Over a million Jews were shot and buried in mass graves in the former USSR. This is how extermination first took form, in the east. Later on the death camps were built with crematorium because the surrounding land couldn't contain all the bodies they produced and also because the Nazis tried to hide their actions.

In the Ukraine there are hundreds of known mass graves. Many have only been uncovered in recent years by outsiders, many by a French catholic priest who dedicated his life to this task. This priests travel in the rural Ukraine and gather evidence from the villagers, who were witnesses or even accomplices in the massacres. Of course the Soviets and then the Ukrainians tried to ignore and even deny the existence of the graves, or in the case of Babi Yar- to nationalize it- they made it into a symbol of the crimes committed against all the Soviet people but the fact is that Jews were murdered there with the full cooperation of the Ukrainians.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 02:28:21 PM »
It is an extremely low class retarded paper, and anti religious. And they make the most stupid mistakes.

Very little thought goes into anything in there, and nobody except goyim that don't know any better, takes them seriously.

They had a list of the top 100 . the power list.
top 100 Jews or influencers of Jewish life in Britain.
The top 10 or top 20, were all the bosses of the "judges" that put together the list.
Apart from a token chassid, there was almost nobody orthodox in the list..

One time, for 3 weeks in a row, they published joke letters from anti-semites, without even realising it. One, they  titled BBC BIAS.  The letter said.  "The BBC is bias, they always mention the suffering p@lestinians but never ask what the p@lestinian was doing crossing the road to go to school".

They have published naked pictures of secular jews surrounded by jewish symbols or jewish prayer garments..  Twice.  Once a businessman naked, in front of shabbat candlesticks..(I think they had his thing covered with something, maybe he was sitting on a chair with the chair backwards. An imitation of something similar in the goyish media)

Another time when covering the story  about leonard nemoy's pubishing drawings of naked women wearing teffilin(jewish prayer garments). They included a picture or two.   

They have adverts for non-kosher restaurants.

When covering the story about a robot that can do things on shabbat.. A shabbos goy. They did their own drawing of the robot - giving him a kippah and tzitzit(garments worn by jews). (not realising that a shabbos goy can do things on shabbat because he is not jewish, that's the whole concept ).

The Jewish Chronicle is a sick joke that comes once a week. Goyim take it seriously, but I don't know any jews that do  There is another paper , it comes free, called London Jewish News - LJN. It's not great but it's alot better.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 04:52:48 PM »
Any Jew than denies the Holocaust is not a Jew anymore and deserves to be put to death.
That's what I would do but it's up to the Jews how to punish their garbage.
the Jews who deny the Holocaust should get one of their own

seems a bit of an odd and pointless statement..

What jews are denying the holocaust?

If you think the JC is, then you're wrong. They just published controversial letters sometimes because it's an amateurish paper, and they try to spark controversy, and get people writing in.  They certainly don't deny the holocaust though. The holocaust is a common topic of the reform.

Somebody once told me.. most holocaust memorials are funded by secular / reform jews. The reason is, that they think secularism with human wisdom, "enlightenment", is the mark of mankind's progression. And therefore,  1940s Germany is a huge problem in their ideology, it's a big exception for them. How could the most cultured people of the time have done that..  And so they focus on it alot..
I might respond to him.. that a)the holocaust was unique in the % that died was so high - of ashkenazim at least, so it was most heavily felt.  b)if it was a problem in their theology, why not washi t under the carpet.
I personally think they teach about it, because it is such an exception. How else to prevent it from happening again. So it's actually quite wise.

Anyhow. The JC does not deny the holocaust..
David Irving has threatened to sue the JC for them calling him a holocaust denier..
http://www.thejc.com/home.aspx?ParentId=m11s18&SecId=18&AId=56166&ATypeId=1
and the JC accepted his challenge..

They also , like most establishment organisations, railed against the BNP by criticising Nick Griffin for being a holocaust denier.  Using comments he made 10 years ago and has since retracted.  (it may be a good thing that they are anti BNP, but they have been a bit disingenuous in their campaign) (their campaign may have been publishing full page adverts from the board of deputies of british jews.., so perhaps not precisely their campaign. But they prob had many articles against the BNP Too) They certainly agree with the ad.   As Zev has said, they are really a Nazi party.  My point is merely that the JC does not deny the holocaust!