Author Topic: Gay and Lesbian marriage (California)  (Read 1310 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Gay and Lesbian marriage (California)
« on: June 16, 2008, 08:27:20 PM »
As all of you may know that California has decided to legalize gay and lesbian marriage. Which makes it the 2nd state to legalize Gay marriage. The other being Massachusetts. I will tell you right now that all liberal states like my state New York and others will follow California in the legalization of gay marriage. Marriage is a religious event that is for a man and a women making a holy commitment to share love and all that good stuff until death. Marriage is now day by day becoming more of a governmental event than a religious event.

Wikipedia is even proof that it is becoming governmental:
Marriage is an institution in which interpersonal relationships (usually intimate and sexual) are sanctioned with governmental, social, or religious recognition.

MARRIAGE IS RELIGIOUS. AND IF RELIGION CONDEMNS YOUR ACT OF RELIGION, THAN DONT COMMIT TO THE ACT OF RELIGION.

I CAN NOT PUT IT ANY CLEARER!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Gay and Lesbian marriage (California)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 09:03:44 PM »
Well.... What comes to my mind is Sodom & Gomorrah.. Cali is burning up right now- 1000's upon 1000's of acres scorched all over CALI.  Thanks a LOT you queers.  >:(   this was voted 64% AGAINST- these judges may share in same fate as recent broadcaster, this is getting UGLY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »
And all these leftist scumbags are praising this as the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I was watching a rerun of Red Green and they were discussing gay marriage.  One character, Mike, said that if he was gay he would want to get married to a guy because he doesn't want to live in sin.  I think to myself, (sarcastically) "Oh yeah I mean not being married is certainly more sinful than going out in a same-sex relationship.  No, everybody should be married."

And now California suffers from drought.  That's a good one, I could have easily gone with an earthquake, but a drought is just as good.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 02:44:10 AM »
Well.... What comes to my mind is Sodom & Gomorrah.. Cali is burning up right now- 1000's upon 1000's of acres scorched all over CALI.  Thanks a LOT you queers.  >:(   this was voted 64% AGAINST- these judges may share in same fate as recent broadcaster, this is getting UGLY.

It is said that only in the Generation of Noah, there was men marrying men and women marrying women.  G-d destroyed that sinful generation with a flood.  I know G-d promised to never again put a flood like that on the Earth again, but he didn't promise against Earthquakes.  I believe that the Earthquake that is long overdue in California may happen VERY SOON if we the people of California do not stand up against this abomination.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 12:07:17 PM »
Are you guys really surprised this is happening in Commiefornia, That strip of land will hopefully sink into the ocean, starting with San Fagcisco, of course I would only hope for that after Paulette is able to leave the state.