Poll

How long do you think Hayamin Hamiti will be a huge force/mass movement in Israel?

less than a year
2 (15.4%)
1-5 yrs
6 (46.2%)
5-10 yrs
1 (7.7%)
10-20 yrs
2 (15.4%)
20 yrs plus
2 (15.4%)
NEVER!!!
0 (0%)
Tomorrow!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How long do you think Hayamin Hamiti will be a huge force/mass movement?  (Read 909 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I couldn't tell if you meant how long do you think it will be or how long do you think it will be until it's a mass movement.

I said 1-5 years until it grows into a mass movement there, but once it's a mass movement I think it will stay that way.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
bump
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I couldn't tell if you meant how long do you think it will be or how long do you think it will be until it's a mass movement.

I said 1-5 years until it grows into a mass movement there, but once it's a mass movement I think it will stay that way.

I agree with you.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Realistically 5-10.. it's just a matter of when they get a good cash flow.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I say 10-20 yrs they will be well-known in the mainstream media.

Hayamin Hamiti will become popular with the frindge groups that read Arutz-7 and with the youngsters on Flix...as these teenagers go to the army and head on to become professionals little by little, at first, Hayamin Hamiti will become more popular and well known.  However, there will be a critical level of followers that suddenly it will be huge force veryquickly..and by that 10-20 year time period it will be in the mainstream media in Israel..

I hope sooner...

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I'd say in the next 5 yrs. there should be a mass movement