Author Topic: A message for Kahaneloyalist, CF and DWI  (Read 839 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
A message for Kahaneloyalist, CF and DWI
« on: June 19, 2008, 04:37:04 AM »
                                                                                               בס''ד

Kahaneloyalist, I am very disappointed in you. Your behavior has been horrific from a halachic standpoint. And you have made numerous statements that are completely false.

But first I have to address two very dear friends of mine, CF and DWI, in regard to the cursing of Kahaneloyalist, which is completely unjustified.

DWI, we are not permitted to curse our fellow Jews unless they cross the following halachic red lines: הלשנה (halshanah) - informing, or רודפים rodfim - pursuers of Jewish lives, or ערב רב (erev rav) - the mixed multitude that led the Golden Calf sinning, or מתיונים (mityavnim) - who want to betray Torah Judaism to adopt foreign culture. And we cannot curse them unless their actions are בזדון (bezadon) - which is intentional evil, rather than בשוגג (beshogeg) - which is mistaken or misguided behavior but not intentional evil. And we must לדון לכף זכות (ladun lechaf zchut) - give our fellow Jews the benefit of the doubt unless there is overwhelming evidence of their wicked intentions.

Kahaneloyalist is not guilty of any of the crimes listed above. He is wrong, and his distortion of events and history, as well as his justification of evil conduct on the snitch forum are reprehensible. But I do not believe that he is acting out of intentional malice. So cursing him and accusing him of all of these crimes is way out of line.

CF, you are a righteous Gentile. Judging someone with excessive harshness is obviously wrong - "Judge not lest ye be judged".

DWI and CF, you are both wonderful people and it is an honor and a privilege to be part of the same movement with you. But you both have the same fault: you are often overly harsh in cursing and condemning and that is a very dangerous trait.

Kahaneloyalist, your behavior has provoked great anger and bitterness. And I believe that on the merits, CF and DWI are correct in their criticism of you. But the cursing and accusations of informing are an overreaction, and so I apologize to you for that.

Kahaneloyalist, you never met or knew HaRav Meir Kahane. You know very little about his movement or the true history of his movement. You know very little about the history of the JDL. You know nothing about how to change history or put Soviet Jewry on the front page or do the other things that made both the Rabbi and the JDL famous.

You make statements about "most Kahanists" recognizing Guzofsky? You don't know most Kahanists. The vast majority of Kahanists have contempt for Guzofsky. He has a handful of supporters who are not real Kahanists and he is not a Kahanist. He's a fraud. Here are the facts from another thread that I posted:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=22155.0

I urge you to read and study that thread. And if after everything that has happened, you continue to support Guzofsky, then you are supporting evil and injustice. I expected more out of you. I thought that you would be one of the future leaders of the movement. But your support for a group that backs every informer and traitor under the sun, and that even knowingly shields a Nazi StørmFrønt supporter, is the ultimate chillul hashem. If you are not outraged over what has happened on that traitor "forum", and if you cannot distinguish between right and wrong, then you clearly are not worthy of placing any real role in the movement. I hope you realize how unjust your statements have been.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:39:27 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A message for Kahaneloyalist, CF and DWI
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 03:30:38 AM »
Chaim, I didn't see this thread till now. As much as I hate kahaneloyalist, I will no longer curse a fellow jew unless he meets the criteria you have layed out above. Their are certain jews who we know are informers so I believe its ok to curse them. Any jew who allowed that fake address of yours to be on the forum needs to be cursed as well. Thank you so much Chaim and I am so happy to be part of this exciting movt which really knows how to go after reshaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: A message for Kahaneloyalist, CF and DWI
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 11:05:46 AM »
Chaim,

I will not attack kahaneloyalist any more, but I still believe he does not belong on our forum. He is loyal to the other forum.

I will not flame or joke or make any more polls unless there is a big flareup again that calls for action.

G-d bless.
Chaimfan