Author Topic: How about inviting some old members back who were banned?  (Read 6752 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: How about inviting some old members back who were banned?
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 04:46:53 AM »
Dr. Dan, these people weren't real Kahanists, but fringe members--cultists--who put loyalty to their leader (the dog trainer) above the goals of the group. Their depth or intellect does not matter now--they want nothing to do with the movement!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 06:15:52 AM »
Dr. Dan, these people weren't real Kahanists, but fringe members--cultists--who put loyalty to their leader (the dog trainer) above the goals of the group. Their depth or intellect does not matter now--they want nothing to do with the movement!

I agree, they didn't understand the true righteous message.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 09:40:57 AM »
how many did skippy help cause to be banned...? sounds like an awful lot to me... 6...? 7...? and if it really WAS this many... how in the hell of it all... didn't anyone realize what she was doing...? i know lubab was on her case but he was the only one... nik.

Lubab was the only one?

Lubab was banned from jtf? Your kidding me?
NO, he was never banned. Lubab was suspicious of the evil dyke form the beginning.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:48:20 AM by Dan »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »
yeah... i meant lubab was the only one openly saying that skippy and kelly were spies... but maybe i'm wrong... maybe there were more than just the 2 of them... scriabin being the other one... and kelly's leaving with the skipper does that make her retroactively guilty by association...? i mean... how can she be so tight with someone who goes off like that and puts up such vile filth...? and stay friends with her and leave with her in protest and solidarity...? just doesn't make any sense unless she's really one too... nik.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:48:43 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 11:13:47 AM »
Don't forget Tonycali

or i should write it as: towneekalee
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 11:17:09 AM »
how many did skippy help cause to be banned...? sounds like an awful lot to me... 6...? 7...? and if it really WAS this many... how in the hell of it all... didn't anyone realize what she was doing...? i know lubab was on her case but he was the only one... nik.

I gave her a good smacking around when started talking about pure white race....To the point that people were trying to pull me away from her...I think she nearly quit on my anger towards her on that.  I was really cursing her out!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »

I agree with you...But do you think that some of do the same with Chaim?  I mean..it's about JTF; not Chaim.  I know that most loyal JTFers understand that...JDL4EVER and Odkahanachai will never understand that..and it's too bad...

You are 100% right, CF.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 11:21:06 AM »
well yes... i heard about your rows with her... sorry i forgot... but they... the skipmeister and kelly were all about accusing you of misogyny... hating women... so i did not pick up on the fact that you thought them both spies... i stand corrected... sorry... still that only makes two of you here... nik.
You are wrong - Nik.
There were more then two.
You should give credit where credit is due.
Scriabin was the most vocal and took the most abuse from those lovely ladies.

He doesn't just get the cigar...he deserves the whole box.

Thanks, Bullcat.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 11:22:05 AM »
well yes... i heard about your rows with her... sorry i forgot... but they... the skipmeister and kelly were all about accusing you of misogyny... hating women... so i did not pick up on the fact that you thought them both spies... i stand corrected... sorry... still that only makes two of you here... nik.
You are wrong - Nik.
There were more then two.
You should give credit where credit is due.
Scriabin was the most vocal and took the most abuse from those lovely ladies.

He doesn't just get the cigar...he deserves the whole box.

Thanks, Bullcat.

Those are good cigars O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 11:23:02 AM »
yeah... i meant lubab was the only one openly saying that skippy and kelly were spies... but maybe i'm wrong... maybe there were more than just the 2 of them... scriabin being the other one... and kelly's leaving with the skipper does that make her retroactively guilty by association...? i mean... how can she be so tight with someone who goes off like that and puts up such vile filth...? and stay friends with her and leave with her in protest and solidarity...? just doesn't make any sense unless she's really one too... nik.

I never really noticed Kelly Maureen causing trouble. I do seem to recall she had a friend poster by the name of JewishTeddy who seem alright at first and then suddenly went crazy and started really tearing Dexter a new one and calling him names and then attacking me andother people on this forum.  Kelly was "shocked" at how he reacted...what personally shocked me was that this was an "old friend" of her's.

Kelly was probably a very bad seed to begin with.

What i wonder is why Newman left with Skippy and hasn't returned in light of everything happening. He currently posts regularly on Kahane.org forum.  Does anyone think he was just another Skippy type person?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 11:24:41 AM by Dr. Dan »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 11:31:55 AM »
What i wonder is why Newman left with Skippy and hasn't returned in light of everything happening. He currently posts regularly on Kahane.org forum.  Does anyone think he was just another Skippy type person?

Yes.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 11:32:54 AM »
Newman warned the other forum about Allen -T
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 11:36:22 AM »
Newman warned the other forum about Allen -T

yes i did see that

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 11:48:25 AM »
i also think there should be a better vetting system for those who become moderators and admin. n.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 12:50:28 PM »
Have to agree with Nik on this one. We have had upwards of half a dozen dirty moderators in the past year and a half. We are doing something wrong.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2008, 12:55:08 PM »
Don't forget Tonycali

or i should write it as: towneekalee
Haha Skippy said I was Tony.

And yeah, at least he was somewhat funny with his incessant "hayam tell me about the drag queens my professor like's" questions.  :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 12:56:27 PM »

yes i did see that
I am not sure that that is really Anus-T or some spoofer. The fact that his name was not spelled correctly ("Allan" versus Allen) leads me to believe it is a spoofing.

In any case, I suspect the penguin will embrace him with open arms if he claims to be on a mission against JTF.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2008, 12:58:40 PM »
I never really noticed Kelly Maureen causing trouble. I do seem to recall she had a friend poster by the name of JewishTeddy who seem alright at first and then suddenly went crazy and started really tearing Dexter a new one and calling him names and then attacking me andother people on this forum.  Kelly was "shocked" at how he reacted...what personally shocked me was that this was an "old friend" of her's.

Kelly was probably a very bad seed to begin with.

I don't know what is up with her either. For the longest time, she seemed like a very stable person.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2008, 01:01:21 PM »
it's just too bad about her... i just don't get it... nik.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2008, 01:06:59 PM »
i also think there should be a better vetting system for those who become moderators and admin. n.

As soon as Skippy was made moderator I said, "Who let the flies in?"

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2008, 01:10:09 PM »
I think FOTL should be unbanned, my only concern is that he might harass women and scare them away but I see Lisa says he doesn't.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2008, 01:26:25 PM »

Very true!  I hope that leadership has figured out a better system.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »
These members were weird people. I know it sucks when a member gets banned. But it does take alot in this forum to get banned, and for good reason. Some were entertaining. But most were evil.

Somehow, I got an x-jtf person on my email thread, she HATES Jews, she didnt when she was WITH JTF, JTF took a stand against R. Paul and she went nuts. I also have been acquainted with this person for 25 yrs.. I had to renounce all and any friendship with her.  The way she talked about Jews on the email thread, I could NOT tolerate, the last email telling her: Do not ever email me again. I am getting to the point tht if I hear one more remark about us Jews, I may just punch someone in the face. >:(  caio- gotta get busy.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 02:47:20 PM »
I think FOTL should be unbanned, my only concern is that he might harass women and scare them away but I see Lisa says he doesn't.
He didn't actually harass women--he just made a lot of "interesting" posts about romantic congress between black males and white females.

As far as I know only one woman actually left because of him (Yephora), who in my opinion was never cut out for us anyway if she would leave because of something so trivial and silly.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2008, 03:35:54 PM »
Somehow, I got an x-jtf person on my email thread, she HATES Jews, she didnt when she was WITH JTF, JTF took a stand against R. Paul and she went nuts. I also have been acquainted with this person for 25 yrs.. I had to renounce all and any friendship with her.  The way she talked about Jews on the email thread, I could NOT tolerate, the last email telling her: Do not ever email me again. I am getting to the point tht if I hear one more remark about us Jews, I may just punch someone in the face. Angry  caio- gotta get busy.

Who was it?

Guys, do you any of you remember a female member who supported Ron Paul?