Author Topic: Kim Jong Il Throws his Support Behind Obama.  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Kim Jong Il Throws his Support Behind Obama.
« on: June 22, 2008, 08:52:31 PM »
Kim Jong Il Throws his Support Behind Obama; He Joins Castro, Qaddifi and Hamas as Part of Obama’s Terrorist & Dictator Fan Club...

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Re: Kim Jong Il Throws his Support Behind Obama.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 11:19:00 PM »
Too funny.

Is there a good listing I could use as a resource out there that I can show family members this, and other issues about Barak?

I actually had a bit of an argument tonight with my family. My grandfather and Mother both were saying they are tired of republicans, and were considering voting for Obama.
I tried warning them of the dangers he poses not only to us, but to all freedom loving Americans (and people elsewhere too!).

I brought up the Farakhan, Sharpton, Wright stuff.
I told them how Hamas has endorsed him.
I told them how David Duke has endorsed him.
I told them I think he might be a Muslim, etc...

They want to see credible sources...I actually tried showing them some stuff on here but right away my dad started in about how you guys are "right wing extremists" and such, so they are not as inclined to believe this stuff coming from this website as they would from an accredited news source.
I did find the sticky in this section with some lists of things Obama has said and such, but I was wondering if there is a good repository on the Web someplace...preferably as I said from a credible news establishment of some sort, that I could email around to my family and stuff?
I am trying my best to make sure anyone I have any chance to convince among my friends and family to not vote for Obama.

Thanks  8)
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 12:18:40 AM »
Show them this youtube video from Al Jazeera about Muslims in Gaza campaigning for Obama.  Also, Hamas' spokesperson spoke at Obama's church, followed by Rev. Wright who praised them.  They also published Hamas's charter at the church.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 12:25:09 AM »
Here's where Father Pfeger hugs Farrakhan.  Fr. Pfleger has had long ties to Obama and has worked with him in the south side community.  Pfleger has also been an honored speaker at Obama's church that he attended for 17 years.  No one could be stupid enough to believe that he had a wake up call of a sudden and just heard people talk like this.  Ask them why there are no videos or pictures of Obama, a politician and community activist for many years, before his Senate campaign.  The only pictures are ones that Obama released with his book that show him smiling as a kid.

Offline cuell246

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 12:42:29 AM »
Here's where Father Pfeger hugs Farrakhan.  Fr. Pfleger has had long ties to Obama and has worked with him in the south side community.  Pfleger has also been an honored speaker at Obama's church that he attended for 17 years.  No one could be stupid enough to believe that he had a wake up call of a sudden and just heard people talk like this.  Ask them why there are no videos or pictures of Obama, a politician and community activist for many years, before his Senate campaign.  The only pictures are ones that Obama released with his book that show him smiling as a kid.

Vlogging The Apocalypse   check out this site

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 06:59:50 PM »
Too funny.

Is there a good listing I could use as a resource out there that I can show family members this, and other issues about Barak?

I actually had a bit of an argument tonight with my family. My grandfather and Mother both were saying they are tired of republicans, and were considering voting for Obama.
I tried warning them of the dangers he poses not only to us, but to all freedom loving Americans (and people elsewhere too!).

I brought up the Farakhan, Sharpton, Wright stuff.
I told them how Hamas has endorsed him.
I told them how David Duke has endorsed him.
I told them I think he might be a Muslim, etc...

They want to see credible sources...I actually tried showing them some stuff on here but right away my dad started in about how you guys are "right wing extremists" and such, so they are not as inclined to believe this stuff coming from this website as they would from an accredited news source.
I did find the sticky in this section with some lists of things Obama has said and such, but I was wondering if there is a good repository on the Web someplace...preferably as I said from a credible news establishment of some sort, that I could email around to my family and stuff?
I am trying my best to make sure anyone I have any chance to convince among my friends and family to not vote for Obama.

Thanks  8)

A link about radical groups that support Obama:

http://www.jeffhead.com/audacityoftruth.htm

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 04:54:58 PM »
awesome! now who wouldn't vote for the candidate kim jong il endorses lol.. esp since he has so much experience in free elections!
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha