Author Topic: Nazi Tina Greco from Melbourne, Australia blames Kelly Maureen, AKA Kelly Maureen Scott.  (Read 21876 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I don't believe this!Kelly responsible for giving information?!No way!

Kelly Scott did provide the information. She is working to assist the Nazi Tina Greco.
Why would she do this anyway?!Was there a reason?

May be she was tricked to believe Tina who incited against that. If she supplied her information about JTF she still may not have known what was Tina's intentions to do with it.
That is probably true.I don't believe that she would do this to hurt anyone!How did you guys find out about this? Who is Tina Greco?Is she new member?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is shocking how blind people can be.
I think this is what we are facing in the upcoming American Presidential Election.
If I didn't have to be a non drinking person - I could see a reason to pick up the bottle.

Guilty by association!
That's it in a nutshell SerbChicago.
Guilty by association!

I bet Tina Greco was real nice to some people too...goes to show that means nothing.
Zelhar - Tina talked about revenge against JTF - did the lovely true blue KellyMaureen come to warn her friends?  She may not have been able to stop her but she could have warned people of the danger.
Tina did not post information or pictures in a friendly way.  She practically asked people to kill us.
Some of those very people, she tried to harm, befriended her.
Stop making excuses!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I think this is what we are facing in the upcoming American Presidential Election.
If I didn't have to be a non drinking person - I could see a reason to pick up the bottle.

Guilty by association!
Guilty by association!

I bet Tina Greco was real nice to some people too...goes to show that means nothing.
Zelhar - Tina talked about revenge against JTF - did the lovely true blue KellyMaureen come to warn her friends?  She may not have been able to stop her but she could have warned people of the danger.
Tina did not post information or pictures in a friendly way.  She practically asked people to kill us.
Stop making excuses!
What are you talking about?Can anyone show me prove of this?I am just asking because i am not familiar with what is going on,and you don't have to be so pushy about this because i don't know what did who or what.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:39:18 AM by SerbChicago »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I am not making excuses, she did a very bad thing no doubt about it. I just don't think she had as evil intentions as Tina. Anyway it doesn't matter what I think since there is evidence for what she has done.

@SerbChicago- Tina used the names Skippy/Fidei Defensor when she was in our forum.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I don't believe this!Kelly responsible for giving information?!No way!

Kelly Scott did provide the information. She is working to assist the Nazi Tina Greco.
Why would she do this anyway?!Was there a reason?

May be she was tricked to believe Tina who incited against that. If she supplied her information about JTF she still may not have known what was Tina's intentions to do with it.

Kelly gave Tina people's home addresses and telephone numbers.

Kelly the hypocritical liar left this forum because we were forced to read 2 of her PMs. Kelly sexually teased a man on this forum and gave him the impression that she was involved in illegal gun trafficking. We had to check the information to make sure no laws were being broken on our forum. We must protect our members. So we read 2 of her private messages and we informed her about it. Kelly was upset because we saw all of the obscene sexual teasing that she does, and because we saw that she was badmouthing and backstabbing her good friend Tina in the messages. So she quit the forum and joined with Tina (whom she had badmouthed in her PMs!).

The same Kelly who claimed to be so concerned about the right to personal privacy, then handed Tina people's personal home addresses and telephone numbers (which were outdated, but Kelly didn't know that).

Kelly certainly knows what Tina Greco did with this information. Kelly saw Tina post it on Guzofsky's forum; Kelly saw Tina threaten to post it on StørmFrønt, the world's largest Nazi web site; Kelly saw Tina defend StørmFrønt on Guzofsky's forum - Tina claimed that StørmFrønt is not a Nazi web site; and then Tina posted pictures of JTF members and home addresses and telephone numbers on several Nazi sites including StørmFrønt. When she posted the JTF pictures, Tina wrote on the Nazi sites that her fellow Nazis should use the information to murder the JTF members. Kelly knows exactly what happened every step of the way and she continues to work with Nazi Tina Greco.

Kelly, like Tina, wants the Nazis to murder JTF members. Kelly is and always has been a cheap slut. Kelly and Tina were laughing after the pictures of JTF members were posted. Kelly, you filthy tramp, we'll see who laughs last.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:40:04 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Sorry i didn't know what is going on.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I am not making excuses, she did a very bad thing no doubt about it. I just don't think she had as evil intentions as Tina. Anyway it doesn't matter what I think since there is evidence for what she has done.

@SerbChicago- Tina used the names Skippy/Fidei Defensor when she was in our forum.
Tina is skippy?wow

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
wow, what a turn of events!
 Kelly is just as guilty and evil as Tina... maybe Kelly needs a taste of her own medicine?!
 She lives in upstate NY-near Niagara Falls, I sure people up there will be interested in know more about her...  ^-^

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Guilty by association!
Guilty by association!

Stop making excuses!
What are you talking about?Can anyone show me prove of this?I am just asking because i am not familiar with what is going on,and you don't have to be so pushy about this because i don't know what did who or what.
I'm not being pushy.
I'm angry...and no offense I don't have the time or energy to fill you in...do a little research before you defend these people.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer

Guilty by association!
Guilty by association!

Stop making excuses!
I'm not being pushy.
I'm angry...and no offense I don't have the time or energy to fill you in...do a little research before you defend these people.

Bullcat,
   may SerbChicago feels like he should defend his position as to why he stopped being a member of JTF and joined the splinter forum... now that the cat is out of the bag he feels like he didn't know anything about how terribly insulting and degrading to the movement THEY were... anyway,
   Welcome Back SC!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I understood that Tina had obtained information and pictures from several sources, including loyal JTFers whom she had tricked (when she was a mod in JTF), Kelly and Ari. Clearly Tina is a very deceiving person and she would no doubt try to deceive anyone who heeds to her word.

Because of her deceiving nature, For this reason alone, I don't want to accuse Kelly or Ari of being openly and knowingly Nazi supporters. They still are guilty in conspiring against JTF, I'm convinced they had ill intentions toward JTF.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

Guilty by association!
Guilty by association!

Stop making excuses!
I'm not being pushy.

Bullcat,
   may SerbChicago feels like he should defend his position as to why he stopped being a member of JTF and joined the splinter forum... now that the cat is out of the bag he feels like he didn't know anything about how terribly insulting and degrading to the movement THEY were... anyway,
   Welcome Back SC!
I never left!I was busy!I drive truck and i had competation couple days ago!And i am in the middle of  changeing my carrier.WHAT IS SPLINTER FORUM?!This is first time that i hear about it!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer

Guilty by association!
Guilty by association!

Stop making excuses!
I'm not being pushy.

Bullcat,
   maybe SerbChicago feels like he should defend his position as to why he stopped being a member of JTF and joined the splinter forum... now that the cat is out of the bag he feels like he didn't know anything about how terribly insulting and degrading to the movement THEY were... anyway,
  Welcome Back SC!
I never left!I was busy!I drive truck and i had competation couple days ago!And i am in the middle of  changeing my carrier.WHAT IS SPLINTER FORUM?!This is first time that i hear about it!
Don't worry about it SC... It's all been taken care of by the Great Leadership of JTF!
 Chaim takes care of his own people and all JTF members should know that...  anyone who's a genuine member should never feel threaten for being a part of this great movement. Peace bro!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 10:14:19 AM by Dan »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
And for anyone else attacking me,what have you done for JTF?I have send over $400 and you can ask Chaim to find it if you don't believe it,i put on my checks SerbChicago.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

Guilty by association!
Guilty by association!

Stop making excuses!
I'm not being pushy.

Bullcat,
   maybe SerbChicago feels like he should defend his position as to why he stopped being a member of JTF and joined the splinter forum... now that the cat is out of the bag he feels like he didn't know anything about how terribly insulting and degrading to the movement THEY were... anyway,
  Welcome Back SC!
Don't worry about it SC... It's all been taken care of by the Great Leadership of JTF!
 Chaim take care of his own and all JTF members should know that... no one who a genuine member should ever feel threaten for being a part of this great movement. Peace bro!
But why would you say something about me that is not true!How would you know am i part of splinter forum(which i am not and this is first time to hear for it)?You guys make too much speculations.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
This posts should be locked and the end of story.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I understood that Tina had obtained information and pictures from several sources, including loyal JTFers whom she had tricked (when she was a mod in JTF), Kelly and Ari. Clearly Tina is a very deceiving person and she would no doubt try to deceive anyone who heeds to her word.

Because of her deceiving nature, For this reason alone, I don't want to accuse Kelly or Ari of being openly and knowingly Nazi supporters. They still are guilty in conspiring against JTF, I'm convinced they had ill intentions toward JTF.

Zelhar, they read every word that is written on this forum. So they certainly know now what happened. And they followed what happened on Guzofsky's forum. To get at JTF, they are willing to work with a Nazi. Nothing is more vile than that.

Legally, Tina Greco is guilty of incitement to murder. And Kelly Scott is guilty of aiding and abetting incitement to murder.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

Guilty by association!
Guilty by association!

Stop making excuses!
I'm not being pushy.

Bullcat,
  Welcome Back SC!
 Chaim take care of his own and all JTF members should know that... no one who a genuine member should ever feel threaten for being a part of this great movement. Peace bro!
But why would you say something about me that is not true!How would you know am i part of splinter forum(which i am not and this is first time to hear for it)?You guys make too much speculations.

Serb Chicago is a very loyal member of JTF. Dan, you are mistaken. He was never part of any splinter. Serb Chicago, please forgive this mistake.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

Guilty by association!
Guilty by association!

Stop making excuses!
I'm not being pushy.

Bullcat,
  Welcome Back SC!

Serb Chicago is a very loyal member of JTF. Dan, you are mistaken. He was never part of any splinter. Serb Chicago, please forgive this mistake.
Thank you Chaim it's forgiven!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
And guys i am very busy so forgive  me that i can't be more often over here.I do my part like i have made couple of dvds and give to couple of people in Chicago,but i can't be all time like before just because of nature of my work.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 10:29:20 AM by SerbChicago »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I apologize SerbChicago!
  I mistakenly put you in Husar's place...

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
I'm sorry to say this, but this forum is getting absurd.

The Tina/Kelly soap opera is now the dominant topic of discussion on this forum.

Unbelievable.

Obama on the way to the presidency...Iran developing nukes....Smolmert poised to surrender Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the Golan to Israel's and America's worst enemies...

Yet somehow the Tina/Kelly drama is the most talked about topic around here.

Yes, I know it's interesting drama but it's gotten out of hand and we're allowing ourselves to be sidetracked from the most important, pressing issues.

Chaim, I admire you, but calling Kelly a cheap slut and a filthy tramp and discussing her personal life is childish and unbecoming behavior for JTF's national chairman. It's unnecessary and only serves to exasperate this whole mess.

It's time to move on.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  We moved on already! This so called 'soap Opera" it's just here to warn people by not trusting everybody because we happen sometimes to have Nazis on our forum! That's all I guess!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I'm sorry to say this, but this forum is getting absurd.

The Tina/Kelly soap opera is now the dominant topic of discussion on this forum.

Unbelievable.

Obama on the way to the presidency...Iran developing nukes....Smolmert poised to surrender Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the Golan to Israel's and America's worst enemies...

Yet somehow the Tina/Kelly drama is the most talked about topic around here.

Yes, I know it's interesting drama but it's gotten out of hand and we're allowing ourselves to be sidetracked from the most important, pressing issues.

Chaim, I admire you, but calling Kelly a cheap slut and a filthy tramp and discussing her personal life is childish and unbecoming behavior for JTF's national chairman. It's unnecessary and only serves to exasperate this whole mess.

It's time to move on.

First of all, when something like this happens, it is human nature for this to arouse a lot of interest.

I agree with you that Tina Greco and Kelly Scott are not the main issues confronting JTF.

But as far as Kelly Scott is concerned, I believe that I have been way too polite about this evil beast who knowingly assists a Nazi just to get at JTF. Kelly and Tina were laughing after Tina placed the pictures of JTF members on Nazi web sites. Kelly supplied Tina with at least one former home address and telephone number of a JTF member, and Kelly thought that was funny too.

No one does that to our members and gets away with it. No one blackmails JTF and tries to endanger JTF members. I always do the opposite when someone threatens me. Google and the other search engines will pick up what we write on this forum. Tina and Kelly wanted to hurt our members, but it is Tina and Kelly who are being hurt instead.

All of them will learn that it is no fun being an enemy of JTF. How do you become an enemy of JTF? If you try to hurt any of our members, you become an enemy.

As far as JTF's agenda is concerned, next week we will be making some big changes to prepare us for the campaign against Barack Hussein Obama. You will see some changes that will make JTF an effective force in the political arena, G-d willing.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 11:10:35 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »