Author Topic: Nazi Tina Greco from Melbourne, Australia blames Kelly Maureen, AKA Kelly Maureen Scott.  (Read 21878 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Thank you Chaim for everything you are doing! G-d bless you!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I'm sorry to say this, but this forum is getting absurd.

The Tina/Kelly soap opera is now the dominant topic of discussion on this forum.

Unbelievable.

Obama on the way to the presidency...Iran developing nukes....Smolmert poised to surrender Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the Golan to Israel's and America's worst enemies...

Yet somehow the Tina/Kelly drama is the most talked about topic around here.

Yes, I know it's interesting drama but it's gotten out of hand and we're allowing ourselves to be sidetracked from the most important, pressing issues.

Chaim, I admire you, but calling Kelly a cheap slut and a filthy tramp and discussing her personal life is childish and unbecoming behavior for JTF's national chairman. It's unnecessary and only serves to exasperate this whole mess.

It's time to move on.

BTW, you write that the Tina/Kelly story is the dominant topic of discussion on this forum.

Out of the 30 threads on the first page of the General Discussion section, 3 are related to the Tina/Kelly story. The other 27 threads have nothing to with Tina and Kelly.

And in the other many sections of this forum, there is virtually no mention of Tina and Kelly.

It's true that this one thread has a lot of posts because our members are angry. But 90% of our latest threads in General Discussion, and almost 100% of our threads in the rest of the forum have nothing to do with Tina and Kelly and Guzofsky and StørmFrønt.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Of course you're correct that there are many, many other vital threads on this forum.

But few, if any, have this volume of comments or are 9 pages long !

I also think it's unnecessary for you to post the name of the father of Kelly's child or to call her a cheap slut and a filthy tramp. But if you feel that this tactic will show people that it's no fun being an enemy of JTF, that's your prerogative, and I probably shouldn't question your wisdom.

Anyway, I think I'll read some of the other threads you mentioned and I'll be looking forward to JTF's continued efforts in the campaign against Obama.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
But as far as Kelly Scott is concerned, I believe that I have been way too polite about this evil beast who knowingly assists a Nazi just to get at JTF. Kelly and Tina were laughing after Tina placed the pictures of JTF members on Nazi web sites. Kelly supplied Tina with at least one former home address and telephone number of a JTF member, and Kelly thought that was funny too.

Good point.

I was nearly banned once upon a time for suggesting that Kelly looked like a 'prostitute'.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
But as far as Kelly Scott is concerned, I believe that I have been way too polite about this evil beast who knowingly assists a Nazi just to get at JTF. Kelly and Tina were laughing after Tina placed the pictures of JTF members on Nazi web sites. Kelly supplied Tina with at least one former home address and telephone number of a JTF member, and Kelly thought that was funny too.

Good point.

I was nearly banned once upon a time for suggesting that Kelly looked like a 'prostitute'.

O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I thank Dan for all his support of JTF members!  He is a true JTFer  8;)

I would like to apologize to SerbChicago if he took offense to my posts but I really am ANGRY about what has happened.
I'm sorry - I didn't realize that you weren't here for all the fun. ;)
Just realize that there is no defense for what was done.

Chaim is owed a debt of gratitude.  It helps to have the leadership of JTF be so calm and rational.
May God Bless Him.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Good point.

This is what I been saying she added fuel to the fire by giving the Nazi assistance and posting JTFers on websites possibly also dangering their lives.  So as far as I am concern being she helped the Nazi, Kelly herself is a Nazi too.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I apologize SerbChicago!
  I mistakenly put you in Husar's place...
Thank you apologize accepted.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I thank Dan for all his support of JTF members!  He is a true JTFer  8;)

I would like to apologize to SerbChicago if he took offense to my posts but I really am ANGRY about what has happened.
I'm sorry - I didn't realize that you weren't here for all the fun. ;)
Just realize that there is no defense for what was done.

Chaim is owed a debt of gratitude.  It helps to have the leadership of JTF be so calm and rational.
May G-d Bless Him.

Bullcat3 apologize accepted and thank you.
The truth,justice and Serbian way