Author Topic: about to be released!! JUNGLE ANIMAL MURDERING RAPIST GETTING OUT  (Read 918 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I went to search for this week's cream of the crop pickings this animal is about to be released to society.. Would you want this anywhere near your mother, sister, wife or daughter?????

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=7842316

THIS AFRICANUS ANIMALUS IN OUR SOCIETY THIS PIECE OF TURDS

Its on my pick of the week this is just sickening
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: about to be released!! JUNGLE ANIMAL MURDERING RAPIST GETTING OUT
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 05:12:17 PM »
see this is why I am yelling ARM YOURSELVES!!!!!! If Obama gets in they will all be released where can you hide no where
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 08:50:29 PM »
see this is why I am yelling ARM YOURSELVES!!!!!! If Obama gets in they will all be released where can you hide no where

I know, I fear Obama will become our personal Mugabe.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 08:51:24 PM »
If Israel is joyously releasing the devil Samir Kuntar, this news is a real yawner.  >:(

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 09:20:37 PM »
He's getting out 3 years early because he was a well behaved animal in prison and got himself an education.  As if he raped and murdered that young girl because he was uneducated.  Now he'll be an educated rapist animal.

I pray that there is some type of heavenly justice, because it's sure hard to find here on Earth.

zachor_ve_kavod