Author Topic: LIVELEAK VIDEO; this scumbag made a video against me, stupid mongrel  (Read 3734 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline The White Shadow

• Junior JTFer
Re: LIVELEAK VIDEO; this scumbag made a video against me, stupid mongrel
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 05:18:36 AM »
Who cares what that queer says.   Wouldn't you just love to fist fight him? 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 05:20:05 AM »
This is the face of white Obama supporters. He complains you should be making other forms of videos well I guess your computer and his are hooked up directly since he can't seem to view anything else. This is someone that is has spent a great deal of time around muslims he has the same inflection in his voice as many muslims do when they speak. It really is to bad that he was not at the Pentagon or the Trade Center on 9-11. I would not want to see him killed or injured but just be close enough to the action to see what his good friends are capable of.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The White Shadow

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 05:28:49 AM »
This is the face of white Obama supporters. He complains you should be making other forms of videos well I guess your computer and his are hooked up directly since he can't seem to view anything else. This is someone that is has spent a great deal of time around muslims he has the same inflection in his voice as many muslims do when they speak. It really is to bad that he was not at the Pentagon or the Trade Center on 9-11. I would not want to see him killed or injured but just be close enough to the action to see what his good friends are capable of.

Good point, that scum - queert is totally affected.  You can tell how he idolizes muslims. He tries to talk aggressive like they do.   He idolizes them out of fear. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 05:32:02 AM »
A fight with that weasel why was your time just pick him up like a bowling ball and toss him ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 05:55:27 AM »
 Well- IIC- I tried to REGISTER and they hve me BANNED- my IP BANNED. WTF is THAT. Youtube too. These people are coming to eat my kittens, an gobble up my nephews, THIS IS A Conspiracy!  :o I emailed these people and it RTS: "daemon failure"  >:(  I was gonna wrip that little leftist jerk another ahole. DUMMY- he IS the PROBLEM, he will be the FIRST to get his head chopped OFF.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 08:55:56 AM »
My reply:

"A FEW!!!! HAVE YOU READ THE KORAN YOU DUMB SCUM!! YOU KNOW WHAT IS NARROW MINDED, THE FACT THAT YOU THINK THERE IS TALKING TO THESE GENOCIDAL MANIACS!! DO NOT ATTACK A JTFER!! YOU SIR ARE A MORON. THE HATE IS COMING FROM, 911, English transit bombings, Beheadings of innocent people for NOT practicing Islam. WAKE UP. If Islam is so harmless why dont you move there! WE DONT WHAT YOU HERE! YOU, My friend are an ignorant Dirty pig, to them, you are nothing but a fly they are ready to crush. They kill Christians, Jews, and an other not Islamic person LIKE FLIES! I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!"
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 09:02:19 AM »
JTFCatholic, amazing comment man.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 09:14:01 AM »
I'm sorry but I couldn't listen to the whole thing... this guy is such a brainwashed p***y that I kick his butt all the way back to Mecca, this supposed educated as***** is part of the bigger problem of appeasement.
IIC you are the Real Star on Live Leak don't waste your time with this piece of garbage, keep on doing what you're doing you have all the support form your fellow JTFers.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 09:18:53 AM »
I can't stop lauging. He tries to make you a bad conscience. I know this attitude.

This arrogant freak is really funny.

Give him a hard reply.

P.S.: He seems to record his stupid statements in a school or a university. Perhaps he is a leftist teacher or a student.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 09:40:51 AM »
I'd recommend to rely on facts and evidence when making videos.

Although it's obvious, many strange guys ask for facts to maintain a pseudo professional face.
Let them have the facts. If we back up our claims by evidence then it makes our arguments only stronger.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 09:54:35 AM »
Ok. HERE I LOOKED AT ANOTHER TAPE OF HIS HE'S AGAINST ZIONISM THAT MEANS HE doesn't WANT ISRAEL TO EXIST

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 10:29:18 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »
ANOTHER ONE HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ISRAEL AND THE ARABS

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 10:28:58 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 10:27:39 AM »
Psh, this loser says that he has dialogue, believe me, when im walking home and several muslims throw bottles at me or bash up my friend, i realised there is no dialouge with them. This bloke sounds like a naive 1 year old who dosnt quite get that more than "a few" muslims hate him for who he is, he's as bad as them and deserves a bullet.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »
Ok. HERE I LOOKED AT ANOTHER TAPE OF HIS HE'S AGAINST ZIONISM THAT MEANS HE doesn't WANT ISRAEL TO EXIST

What an animal.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 12:06:07 PM »

What an animal.  >:(
TRUE NOW WE KNOW WHY HE DOES'NT LIKE IIC

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »
Typical idiot white liberal who has never had to deal with homicide bombers or any other real hardship.

Quote from: UglyAmerican
You're a hater, period.

I have to wonder why "UglyAmerican" hates his own people so much that he wants the continent of his ancestors destroyed by Muslims, doesn't care if Muslims move to the United States and do the same thing here, etc. He's probably never stood next to a Muslim man dressed like Osama and had to breathe the STENCH that comes off of them. They smell like camel dung.

Also don't forget, "Bigot: A conservative winning an argument with a liberal".

What the * makes you hate so much?

Hey UA, what the * makes you so naive and ignorant?

Why are you focusing all this energy into hatred on one particular group of people who practice a religion that you are not part of, that you don't even understand?

IslamisCancer, this guy doesn't understand that you do understand Islam and that's why you hate it. That's why all of us at JTF hate Islam.

What is it about Islam that is so bad?

Palescumian homicide bombers, first WTC bombing, 9/11, train bombings, bus bombings, third world culture, disgusting smells, female genital mutilation, no rights for women, no freedom of speech, supression of minority religions in Muslim nations, barbaric tortures under sharia law, child abuse, and much more.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 12:28:38 PM »
He is really an ignorant fool............ :::D

he will find out the truth one day and it could be too late for him.....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 12:29:50 PM »
Dont worry about him he will be one of the first the muslim behead

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 12:49:43 PM »
because a few people in Islam practice a radical form of it? That some exercise with violence? You have to hate an entire people based on their religion?

No, scumbag, because a LOT of people in Islam practice terrorism, and furthermore even the so-called "nice" and "moderate" Muslims send money to the terrorists through their tithe to "poor" Muslims, and spread destructive Islamic culture.

Man, what the hell is wrong with you?

I was wondering the same thing about "UglyAmerican", that he could be so blind and stupid.

Are you so narrow minded that you can't sit down and talk with Muslims and ask questions and find out what their anger is about?

Apparently this is the typical "white" Obama voter. He'd want to sit down and have a nice chat, with tea, cookies, and pastries, with Osama bin Laden.

UglyAmerican: "Gee sir, why do you hate Americans so much?"
Normal American: *shoots Osama bin Laden or otherwise kills him*

I guess that's the big difference between somebody like you and somebody like me

Yeah, IslamisCancer has balls and UglyAmerican is a castrato.

I have fears, I have doubts, I have concerns. I'm not ashamed to admit it!

When UglyAmerican stop being so afraid of the truth and start being afraid of our real enemies then he'll be a lot better off.

but I don't know Islam, I don't understand Islam, I'm not Muslim

Well, from the previous comments, I would have though UglyAmerican was an expert on Islam /sarcasm. I guess he's not, so he'd better stuff a sock in it and let people who do understand Islam (like IslamisCancer and the other JTFers) teach his ignorant butt a thing or two.

So I will ask Muslims, and we can have a debate and we can have a dialogue. That is what solves the problems.

UglyAmerican needs to learn that you can't debate with a wild animal that wants to kill you.

Debate and discussion works with civilized people, not third world scum.

You are part of the problem, not the solution!

Oh this is gold! Typical hippy talk! Let's all break out into song! *Sings* Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now! *pukes*

Try posting a video on something else, please? The tune is getting old, man!

Post lots of more anti-Islam videos, IslamisCancer, because it will be so much more worth it to know you're irritating this liberal idiot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 02:00:49 PM »
Who cares what that queer says.   Wouldn't you just love to fist fight him? 
That wouldn't be fair. You know little [censored] like that run for the hills before you could land the first punch.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 02:44:00 PM »
O0 O0 O0 Rubystars  O0 O0 O0

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »
Just keep on getting out there!!! You're obviously getting to them!!!

Paullette...when they ban you...just register at different Kinkos and internet cafes.  They can never ban all the IP addresses!

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 07:33:40 AM »
What a sick, evil, imbasil he is. IIC: you can beat him and respond to that moreon anytime. He is an ignoramous!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 01:10:21 PM »
I would like to wrap my hands around his little chicken neck, and break his knees with a baseball bat!!!!! >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2