Author Topic: Please: I would like to know REAL thoughts on the Womens Lib movement.  (Read 11221 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
i think the a good point about the female "liberation" is that a woman voiced that females have a choice to be what they want to be and that they don't have to be just one thing...

and that they aren't property.

When they start supporting all women I might understand your statement.
What if you choose to do just one thing?
What if you choose family over career?
Why are those women held in such disdain by the feminist?

You too Bullcat-BRAVA- yet ANOTHER HONORABLE Woman. I am serious when I totally 100% BELIEVE that the MOST Righteous woman IN USA- ARE HERE on THIS forum. This is so touchy for me, I cant HELP BUT post on it.

Yes.

Bullcat is wonderful.

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
Extreme feminism is one of, if not the biggest reason for the moral and social breakdown in america.

Like an above poster stated, that movement is all tied in with left wing/liberal loony ideology.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Women's Lib is very important. I think it's very important to treat LADIES not women but LADIES (please observe my writing) with respect and equality.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Extreme feminism is one of, if not the biggest reason for the moral and social breakdown in america.

Like an above poster stated, that movement is all tied in with left wing/liberal loony ideology.

I think that the womens lib movement is the psych. version of iZlam. I believe they would see the death of all people that DO NOT agree with their SICKO agenda. They ARE iZlamic. Totally. They have actually BOUND up women, ESPECIALLY the REAL feminine woman that is a MOTHER, (the highest authority in a home, in a spiritual sense') they literally have THIS type woman in a psychological burka. The demonic she-beast, needs some kind of 'exorcism'. They will NEVER EVER be 'free' of this murdering mindset. HOW bout THAT for being extreme?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
They don't care about wemons rights they just want to contro the way to act and speak
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I have no problem with women having to voice their opinion, to have their right to speech, their right to vote, their rights as individuals the same way men have these rights.  However if we are talking about Feminists they are a poor example for women
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I have no problem with women having to voice their opinion, to have their right to speech, their right to vote, their rights as individuals the same way men have these rights.  However if we are talking about Feminists they are a poor example for women

Aren't most feminist butch Dikes

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

It started with Alic B Toklas, and Gertrude Stein- BOTH WERE DIKES.
   This movement is SO EVIL it would make all MEN out to be homos. For ie: Johnny and Tommy laying down with each-other and its OK to 'like' tommy, if you are johnny. Homo men ALSO would LOVE this agenda to be all the way- b/c then it gives them more to feast over- GROSS!!! WHAT A THOUGHT! But it IS a REAL "truth-thought"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well I believe in equal pay, equal rights, equal speech but when you got groups like N.O.W. basically condeming everything having to do with males then thats where the line is drawn.

Now what am I about to say may [censored] some well.. So be it

Ladies, there are many jobs out there that are specific for men and men only.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

This movement is SO EVIL it would make all MEN out to be homos. For ie: Johnny and Tommy laying down with each-other and its OK to 'like' tommy, if you are johnny. Homo men ALSO would LOVE this agenda to be all the way- b/c then it gives them more to feast over- GROSS!!! WHAT A THOUGHT! But it IS a REAL "truth-thought"

Ewww more to feast over

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Well I believe in equal pay, equal rights, equal speech but when you got groups like N.O.W. basically condeming everything having to do with males then thats where the line is drawn.

Now what am I about to say may shove off some well.. So be it

Name some

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Ewww more to feast over

:::D  There is this STUPID movement AGAIN, they are taking down signs: "MEN AT WORK" Masterwolf- so- sorry-  you men are getting the shaft- women are in charge.

Well Hero- I KNOW EW BARF-

But it is what it is! In Torah (which you also have)  The men come almost throught the door to Lot at Sodom & Gomorrah, and they say: "Let us come in, that we may KNOW them"   They were like angelic beings that these sick pervs were referring to.  :P SICK - there is NO END to the sickness of Female Monsters demons.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Like at my job we had a woman working with us she was nice but when it came time to do the heavy work she could not do it

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Name some

Gloria Stinem is an evil Dike woman at one time and that other hag Patricia Ireland once said that women do not need men as their husbands and basically telling women to become lez like these broads.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Name some

Gloria Stinem is an evil Dike woman at one time and that other hag Patricia Ireland once said that women do not need men as their husbands and basically telling women to become lez like these broads.

No I  ment jobs

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
And, as if we dont need another reason to vote against Obama, here is another. He's a huge supporter of radical feminism.

If that deranged creature gets elected, expect the already ridiculous divorce rate of 50% (or there abouts) skyrocket to 75%+. The whole concept of 'family' will be obliterated.

Frightening....

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Right you are MasterWolf.

I don't think women should serve on the front lines in the military.

I also think in most cases, not all but most, women are better at the job of Mothering then Fathers.  ;)

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I should also add that the feminists are completely mum when it comes to female circumcision and moose-limb honor killings.  The only exception is the author Phylis Chesler, who said she was voting Republican for the first time in her life in the 2000 election. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I should also add that the feminists are completely mum when it comes to female circumcision and moose-limb honor killings.  The only exception is the author Phylis Chesler, who said she was voting Republican for the first time in her life in the 2000 election. 
  WOW! They REALLY ARE SICK humans
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

They are mum about female circumcision because they are like mussies

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Yes, I feel that G-d gave women more of a mothering/nurturing instict and the men are the protectors, hunters, etc......for the most part....

I also think in most cases, not all but most, women are better at the job of Mothering then Fathers.  ;)

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Bullcat- even ME? I would do ANYTHING to go and kill and destroy the enemy (In the Military-OK? people? and be a D.S., D.I.).
  I think I am suppose to be from some different century or something- I DONT BELONG HERE!!!
  Molly Pitcher destroyed the enemy during the Revolutionary War. My BIGGEST dream was to be a US MARINE- and my Nana forbid it. She lived to REGRET this. I am WAY to militant- (in a good way) in the real world, in fact, I scare off most men- of course ONLY David knows that I am VERY MUCH a lady, but others do NOT, and THAT is good. Well- maybe Chaim- I did meet him- he told David I was a "sweet lady" BWWAAHHHHHH little does he know. <evil grin>  ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes, I feel that G-d gave women more of a mothering/nurturing instict and the men are the protectors, hunters, etc......for the most part....

WOW HANNA!!! I ENVY YOU. Maybe I SHOULD convince David to go to Israel- AT LEAST I can be in the I.D.F. I SERIOUSLY think that NO man would want me to NOT be there. I fight like a man. Imagine if this world had no guns- I can throw an 84 MPH HARBALL- imagine THAT slamming into the enemy face.  ::)  Gd made me different than most women in this way- I LITERALLY have ZERO fear. I should, but I dont. For this reason, men rally behind me a LOT in my life, and NOT in a 'bad' way. In paltalk, I fight these she-beasts, and the men im me CONSTANTLY if they are way out of hand. The muZ men HATE my gutts, and COWER when I mock them- I DO threaten them, BTW. I know this is wrong- but they can...and I cant- I DONT THINK SO.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I don't have an issue with women's lib... but thats completely different than feminism.

Women's lib wanted equal opportunity...
feminism wants to blur the line between genders. (except when it comes to gender affirmative action)

Women's lib wanted women to have the right to vote, get an education, work in any field they chose.
Feminists want uni-sexual bathrooms, institutional indoctrination of fatherless families, homosexuality, transgenderism.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't oppose women being in the military.
I just don't think they should be on the front lines.
I work in a profession dominated by women.
I work with a unit full of women.
I couldn't see us on the front lines in a war, for a multitude of reasons, and we save lives every day.
Women are intelligent and strong - yes!
We can do anything but be men  ;)

Paulette - I have no doubt that you could fight on the front lines.  :)  You have convinced me that you have the spirit of a great warrior.
I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway.
Hanna - I have great respect for women who have served in the military.

I just don't think men and women are interchangeable.  In my opinion, but not in every case, men are the stronger sex.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.