Author Topic: Please: I would like to know REAL thoughts on the Womens Lib movement.  (Read 11220 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
   I am interested to know BOTH sides on this.. What do you REALLY feel about this agenda? (PLEASE STOP HOLDING BACK!!)  I believe that men SHOULD have their say- totally 100% -Since it IS them that ARE losing THEIR jobs, in all fields b/c of affirmative action,(militant women on stilts) illegals, and card-carrying green card people.  I believe that there are GREAT women, that are NOT with this demonic agenda- and ARE in FACT, BALANCED, like myself... (I think)

Also, can you please refrain from getting ugly- BOTH Male and female, this is an IMPORTANT topic- that RARELY EVER gets discussed, and men are FORCED to sit down and stfup. And THAT BOTHERS Me BIGTIME. TY.

What I feel is this: The American WHITE MALE, specifically- has been SCREWED, PERIOD.  I want to be a woman that my future husband ADORES, and loves, and gives honor to, and is NOT embarassed over.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
i think the a good point about the female "liberation" is that a woman voiced that females have a choice to be what they want to be and that they don't have to be just one thing...

and that they aren't property.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
i think the a good point about the female "liberation" is that a woman voiced that females have a choice to be what they want to be and that they don't have to be just one thing...

Well, this is not an iZlamic forum. I REALLY WISH that men would REALLY get OUT their contempt over this. Women that KNOW that this has messed up USA SHOULD come forward, and share their BALANCED view, which ALSO women like myself are just told to shut up (by women of my OWN sex.). A balanced REAL view is what IS needed. What we have now- is SICKENING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

Women have never been 'property'.  At least not in the West.

You sound like a victim of the modern public school system, Dan.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
It's good that women are no longer bound to the kitchen, and if they want to work they can.

But it has gone too far, where women think they can play the man.

Fortunately, it is not such a serious problem, because even if women go around claiming all forms of superiority over men, a man can always tip her upside down and run up and down the stairs singing the american national anthem, and make her feel silly!

One female I know, she appeared at the door after coming from a party, and she had a terrible attitude.. And she wanted to stop me watching the tv program I was watching.  So I got up, and I told her to behave herself. Then she comes up with this outrageous statement that apparently women commonly say to bouncers in nightclubs.   She said "What are you going to do? Hit me?".
(of course, I wouldn't, but this is how these "party girls" talk)
So I replied
"No"
And a big smile appeared across her face.
Then I said
"I'm going to squeeze your little nose"
And a look of absolute horror came over her face..  The look of arrogance suddenly fell, and I grabbed her little nose and gently wiggled it left to right..  Her Ego went from the sky to the floor.

And she never -ever- said that to me again!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Well, is Scriabin the ONLY truth-teller here? PLEASE! This is ABOMINABLE. THIS IS ABOUT THE WEST for-cryin-out-loud. Hello? English? I am not barack obama that would have u all speak spanish- this is a MAJOR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 05:56:41 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
The Talmud states that the ancient Babylonian civilization fell because their women demanded to be equal with men, and began taking on traditionally male roles.

I believe that the sum total of the modern "Women's Lib Movement" is based on the invention and wide-spread availability of the "birth control pill", synthetic pharmaceutical hormones to prevent a woman's natural body processes from taking place.

For the first time in recorded history, girls as young as 12 or 13 could take a pill, and have unlimited sex with unlimited partners, with almost no repercussions.

Whether intentional or unintentional, it was the scientific and medical industries in America which, in effect, did away with conventional morality and declared "We give you the one freedom which even the Constitution and Bill of Rights can't give you:

"The Freedom to Engage in Sexual Promiscuity Without Guilt or Consequences!"

This removal of guilt and removal of condemnation for sin, inevitably led to women "using" men as sex objects, and "dumping" them as once did young men who took advantage of a young girl's innocence.

Since there never again would be a connection between irresponsible behaviors and pregnancy, then it was only natural that women then come to view their natural roles as mothers and child bearers as "abominations", which could only interfere with "enjoying life" and "having fun".

And if one is to "party hearty" and "enjoy life" without responsibilities, it should be best if one has their own separate and ample income, so as never again to be reliant on a family or husband for one's livelihood.

For the sake of space, I must stop here.

I was alive before the birth control pill was made public, so I have with my own eyes witnessed the immense changes which have taken place, most of which have had a negative affect on humanity.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
the early days of the womens' liberation movement are a world we are not that familiar with.

I know in other countries, women had their feet bound so they couldn't run away, and they really were treated badly.  And if you look at james bond films, you notice he did slap women around quite a bit.  It was unnecessary. He could have just physically restrained them.

I don't think womens' liberation is a danger to men.. I am not sure who it dangers. Maybe women. I guess it's hard for them to opt out now. So it did go too far.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband. Ephesians 5:33

Men and women are different and each have distinct skills and reactions that make them best as a whole as God planned.

In my family, I am responsible for finance, religion and defence. My wife is responsible for our social life, child care and directing the smooth operation of our home. Although we are each best at being the "guiding force" in our stated responsibilites, very often one will guide/influence the other in the other's matters.

That said, she also has a lot more education and letters after her name than I do. She owns and manages a large successful business operation. So I would say that in many ways she is a liberated woman but also a Biblical woman.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Massuh is correct but he left out Abortion and 'Women's right to choose'.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

No, women, even till this day, are treated like property

And women have made themselves into property..just look at MTV and such...My point was that the women's lib movement (not being perfect) attempted to give women that ability to think for themselves rather than males to think for them and also to be seen as property.  

And by all means...that's the only good thing it might have done..

the rest was a lot worse because now a "liberated" woman feels it's ok for her to be a slut and sleep around and do the things she does..because she's "liberated"...and she has a choice to be with a man or without a man...

So yes, the liberated movmeent did terribly as well...

I'm saying one good thing it might have done...one of the points was that it gave women that choice if they wanted to pursue a career or stay at home..or to disallow some evils of men that would rule over her...yes, there were men in the west that didnt' treat women with any respect...

and look how far it has gotten us...More decent men fear women and don't push themselves on women..and it is because of the women's lib movement. Women are more empowered to say, "No."
that's one positive thing that iw oudl say came out of it.

But a lot of negatives came as well..actually more negatives...These negatives need to be undone.  And the positives reinforced.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

And women have made themselves into property..just look at MTV and such...My point was that the women's lib movement (not being perfect) attempted to give women that ability to think for themselves rather than males to think for them and also to be seen as property.  

the rest was a lot worse because now a "liberated" woman feels it's ok for her to be a slut and sleep around and do the things she does..because she's "liberated"...and she has a choice to be with a man or without a man...

I'm saying one good thing it might have done...one of the points was that it gave women that choice if they wanted to pursue a career or stay at home..or to disallow some evils of men that would rule over her...yes, there were men in the west that didnt' treat women with any respect...

and look how far it has gotten us...More decent men fear women and don't push themselves on women..and it is because of the women's lib movement. Women are more empowered to say, "No."

But a lot of negatives came as well..actually more negatives...These negatives need to be undone.  And the positives reinforced.

If you changed the word 'property' to 'sex-objects' I would agree with you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband. Ephesians 5:33

Men and women are different and each have distinct skills and reactions that make them best as a whole as G-d planned.

In my family, I am responsible for finance, religion and defence. My wife is responsible for our social life, child care and directing the smooth operation of our home. Although we are each best at being the "guiding force" in our stated responsibilites, very often one will guide/influence the other in the other's matters.

That said, she also has a lot more education and letters after her name than I do. She owns and manages a large successful business operation. So I would say that in many ways she is a liberated woman but also a Biblical woman.

Wisely stated, Shamgar...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

If you changed the word 'property' to 'sex-objects' I would agree with you.

same thing almost... But see shamgar's post...he stated it well..

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Men and women are different and each have distinct skills and reactions that make them best as a whole as G-d planned.

Shamgar- Orthodox Jewish men & ALL Jewish men and women here take no notice of the N.T.  
  At that rate- you can't even hardly get Righteous gentile women to even submit to THAT statement as well, that you DO have a good woman, (which is what I am assuming) Good for you. But the PROBLEM IN THE USA IS THE WOMAN, that is militant, and UGLY- and IF they could, they would do EVERYHING in their power to even come and tell YOUR wife that she is weak. THIS IS SERIOUS. B/C OF the militant she-demons our Troops are HANDCUFFED AT WAR, this IS an ABOMINATION. B/C OF THEM, there are criminal and murderers in the streets- b/c of FEEEELINGSSSS- Justice is stripped b/c of these terrible females. I HATE THEIR GUTTS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Shamgar- Orthodox Jewish men & ALL Jewish men and women here take no notice of the N.T.  
  At that rate- you can't even hardly get Righteous gentile women to even submit to THAT statement as well, that you DO have a good woman, (which is what I am assuming) Good for you. But the PROBLEM IN THE USA IS THE WOMAN, that is militant, and UGLY- and IF they could, they would do EVERYHING in their power to even come and tell YOUR wife that she is weak. THIS IS SERIOUS. B/C OF the militant she-demons our Troops are HANDCUFFED AT WAR, this IS an ABOMINATION. B/C OF THEM, there are criminal and murderers in the streets- b/c of FEEEELINGSSSS- Justice is stripped b/c of these terrible females. I HATE THEIR GUTTS.

These militant he-females don't udnerstand then what liberation means...the whole point is that the woman has a CHOICE....

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

These militant he-females don't udnerstand then what liberation means...the whole point is that the woman has a CHOICE....

A choice to what? Outright Murder? In Jeremiah it states, that 'before you knew Me, I knew YOU in your mothers Womb.' Partial Birth WILL be the obama top priority. 8 month old BABIES DECAPITATED- WOW! What a CHOICE!!!!!  >:(   We give  ARREST men for only DEFENDING their own property!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

A choice to what? Outright Murder? In Jeremiah it states, that 'before you knew Me, I knew YOU in your mothers Womb.' Partial Birth WILL be the obama top priority. 8 month old BABIES DECAPITATED- WOW! What a CHOICE!!!!!  >:(   We give  ARREST men for only DEFENDING their own property!

wasn't talking about abortion

was talking about a career versus being a domesticated woman...

Abortion is a whole other subject for me to discuss...

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
The Womans Liberation movement is multi-purpose killer of Western Civilization.  I'm a casualty of it.  I hate it with all the fiber of my being.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I'm all for equal rights and opportunities for women.  But the problem with feminism is that it's just another form of collectivism, or another way of expanding the government into our lives, if you will.  

Feminists denigrate straight, white men.  They blame them for every single evil of the world.  And equality of opportunity is not enough for them.  Like their fellow leftists, they demand equality of outcome.  So for example if there are only male firefighters, it's because of discrimination against women by the evil, patriarchal white man.  Feminists ignore the fact that most women weigh less than men, have less lean muscle mass than men, and therefore are unable to carry a 200 lb. man out of a burning building.  Feminists want the standards lowered so there can be female firefighters, and never mind that they won't be able to do with job as well as the men.  Never mind that people in burning buildings would die if the women can't carry them out, they want women firefighters, or else!

And while they're denigrating straight white men, and telling women they don't need men, they want to make the government into the father/husband figure for all women. They want government mandated daycare for all children.  In other words, they want a nanny state.  Why do you think so many liberal women in the big cities vote Democrat?  

The feminists also denigrate female modesty, and women who choose to stay home to raise their children.  They don't want any mothers staying home to raise their children, unless they're black women on welfare, or illegal alien teenagers popping out anchor babies.  

I few months ago, I read an article in National Review about a white married right wing women living in Massachussetts, who had three small kids, and who was pregnant with her fourth child (or something like that).  She wrote about strangers who would come up to her out of nowhere, who asked her how she managed with all those children, and how many more she was planning on having.  

Now since this is Massachussetts, whose residents see fit to repeatedly send John Kerry and Ted Kennedy to the Senate, I have a hard time believing any of these people would go up to some Hispanic woman with four kids, or some black woman with kids and ask them the same question.   They would never do it because they would either get stabbed to death, or they'd have the snot beaten out of them at the very least.  But most importantly, they wouldn't ask those questions of these women because it's not politically correct for liberals to criticize the fecundity of Third Worlders.  White, married, middle class women, on the other hand are fair game for them.  

Anyway, sorry for the rant.  But that's just my opinion.  

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Womans Liberation movement is multi-purpose killer of Western Civilization.  I'm a casualty of it.  I hate it with all the fiber of my being.

WOW-you probably cant elaborate, I understand. My Dad, was a terrible fatality of the womens lib MASSACRE. I can only imagine what must of happened. EVERY tactic in this planet was used against my father- he only saw my sister and I, after awhile as a 'bill' My mother was a J.A.P. Sorry to say. My father a Righteous gentile, never religious- but righteous nonetheless. He NEVER EVER talks bad about my mother- this situation just about devoured a very SMALL family. I was VERY bonded to my father, who is extremely VERY masculine- which my mother hated. Now she is married to an even MORE masculine man, for years, my stepfather, who is an atheist- GO FIGURE..  It has taken SO MANY years of hurt, pain, suffering- but I LOVE my father- even though he got SO messed up by this demonic agenda.
 Zionist- I really AM SO sorry for you, sounds awfully painful.
 My very BEST and DEAREST friend had his son kidnapped by the mother, and the womens lib was WITH her- He is the KINDEST most gentle, but masculine man- she lived to become a felon, and the little baby, didnt find out he had a REAL father until 15 yrs of age. THEN, she called when getting divorced from her current husband, ASKING my dear friend for $$$$$ CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Zionist IS AN EXAMPLE WHY this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially for women, who think this is "OK" IT IS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT "ok"!!!! It IS an abomination.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

When they start supporting all women I might understand your statement.
What if you choose to do just one thing?
What if you choose family over career?
Why are those women held in such disdain by the feminist?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm all for equal rights and opportunities for women.  But the problem with feminism is that it's just another form of collectivism, or another way of expanding the government into our lives, if you will.  

Feminists denigrate straight, white men.  They blame them for every single evil of the world.  And equality of opportunity is not enough for them.  Like their fellow leftists, they demand equality of outcome.  So for example if there are only male firefighters, it's because of discrimination against women by the evil, patriarchal white man.  Feminists ignore the fact that most women weigh less than men, have less lean muscle mass than men, and therefore are unable to carry a 200 lb. man out of a burning building.  Feminists want the standards lowered so there can be female firefighters, and never mind that they won't be able to do with job as well as the men.  Never mind that people in burning buildings would die if the women can't carry them out, they want women firefighters, or else!

And while they're denigrating straight white men, and telling women they don't need men, they want to make the government into the father/husband figure for all women. They want government mandated daycare for all children.  In other words, they want a nanny state.  Why do you think so many liberal women in the big cities vote Democrat?  

The feminists also denigrate female modesty, and women who choose to stay home to raise their children.  They don't want any mothers staying home to raise their children, unless they're black women on welfare, or illegal alien teenagers popping out anchor babies.  

I few months ago, I read an article in National Review about a white married right wing women living in Massachussetts, who had three small kids, and who was pregnant with her fourth child (or something like that).  She wrote about strangers who would come up to her out of nowhere, who asked her how she managed with all those children, and how many more she was planning on having.  

Now since this is Massachussetts, whose residents see fit to repeatedly send John Kerry and Ted Kennedy to the Senate, I have a hard time believing any of these people would go up to some Hispanic woman with four kids, or some black woman with kids and ask them the same question.   They would never do it because they would either get stabbed to death, or they'd have the snot beaten out of them at the very least.  But most importantly, they wouldn't ask those questions of these women because it's not politically correct for liberals to criticize the fecundity of Third Worlders.  White, married, middle class women, on the other hand are fair game for them.  

Anyway, sorry for the rant.  But that's just my opinion.  

Lisa- that is NOT A "Rant" You my friend are an EXCELLENT WOMAN, and an HONOR to your sex. BRAVA!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

When they start supporting all women I might understand your statement.
What if you choose to do just one thing?
What if you choose family over career?
Why are those women held in such disdain by the feminist?

You too Bullcat-BRAVA- yet ANOTHER HONORABLE Woman. I am serious when I totally 100% BELIEVE that the MOST Righteous woman IN USA- ARE HERE on THIS forum. This is so touchy for me, I cant HELP BUT post on it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer

WOW-you probably cant elaborate, I understand. My Dad, was a terrible fatality of the womens lib MASSACRE. I can only imagine what must of happened. EVERY tactic in this planet was used against my father- he only saw my sister and I, after awhile as a 'bill' My mother was a J.A.P. Sorry to say. My father a Righteous gentile, never religious- but righteous nonetheless. He NEVER EVER talks bad about my mother- this situation just about devoured a very SMALL family. I was VERY bonded to my father, who is extremely VERY masculine- which my mother hated. Now she is married to an even MORE masculine man, for years, my stepfather, who is an atheist- GO FIGURE..  It has taken SO MANY years of hurt, pain, suffering- but I LOVE my father- even though he got SO messed up by this demonic agenda.
 Zionist- I really AM SO sorry for you, sounds awfully painful.
 My very BEST and DEAREST friend had his son kidnapped by the mother, and the womens lib was WITH her- He is the KINDEST most gentle, but masculine man- she lived to become a felon, and the little baby, didnt find out he had a REAL father until 15 yrs of age. THEN, she called when getting divorced from her current husband, ASKING my dear friend for $$$$$ CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Zionist IS AN EXAMPLE WHY this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially for women, who think this is "OK" IT IS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT "ok"!!!! It IS an abomination.

The only thing stopping me from going insane from all the propaganda was hanging on to G-d and Judaism.  Honestly, I probably need therapy for all the crap I had slung at me by those Communist bastards.  I actually thought it couldn't get any worse in College then in High School.  I was wrong.  I should have gone to a Yeshiva.