Author Topic: Please: I would like to know REAL thoughts on the Womens Lib movement.  (Read 11222 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I heard a story about Hillary Clinton a while back. Basically, the story goes that she had watched the moon landing on tv and was absolutely thrilled by it, as were most Americans. Like many other young Americans, it inspired her to want to be an astronaut. She apparently contacted NASA and asked what she would have to do to prepare for such a career, and was told quite bluntly that they didn't take women to be astronauts.

This is apparently one of many things that turned her into the evil She-beast that she became. Since then, of course, there have been female astronauts, and they apparently handle it quite well.

She would have done so much better in that job, probably would have been great at it with her aggressive personality, and she wouldn't have been such a destructive force in America.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
It is not a question of being more qualified. Women are physically INCAPABLE of carrying out the task that men do physically. What women are GOOD at- is precisely what you stated- "Motivators"  In this regard, it IS what is in between their legs that keeps them out. The US MARINES will not have any women in combat, ever- neither will the US ARMY. They are physically NOT fit.

I agree that the overwhelming majority of women will never be physically fit or qualified for such a job. However, I think the door should be left open for someone who is. There may be one in a million who can do those things.

They fight as a TEAM. It is NOT about "individuality" A woman cannot physically be part of combat infantry. They CAN Fly helicopters, and be fighter pilots- however- these are very SMART women. They tend to also pull the female card out quite a bit- "I dont like your swearing farting" bla bla bla.

I see what you mean, that kind of thing (criticizing male, masculine behavior, which is crucial in a war and also to build camaraderie) would not be acceptable.

They do it regardless.  Women are NOT allowed in the US MARINES OR THE ARMY Combat Infantry. It is what it is, it has already been tried, they are just NOT physically CAPABLE. There are OTHER positions- A Fighter Pilot, a Helicopter Pilot- they wont change this rule for 1, 10, 20, 500, not going to happen. It is ALL about strength, and they just do not have it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They do it regardless.  Women are NOT allowed in the US MARINES OR THE ARMY Combat Infantry. It is what it is, it has already been tried, they are just NOT physically CAPABLE. There are OTHER positions- A Fighter Pilot, a Helicopter Pilot- they wont change this rule for 1, 10, 20, 500, not going to happen. It is ALL about strength, and they just do not have it.

If they don't have it, and can't respect the men, then they definitely don't belong in those units.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

If they don't have it, and can't respect the men, then they definitely don't belong in those units.

The point IS: THEY DONT HAVE IT, which is WHY they wont ever be called up in combat zones. There are exceptions to the rule- they may 'end up' in lines of fire- which some have rcvd the silver medal for. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 12:41:53 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
It has been proven in studies that women in combat are detrimental to the armed forces.   Whereas, they are suited better for other responsibilities and can certainly serve in other functions, it is undeniable fact that women have been proven to be a liability for combat units.

Since the Torah prescribes men to fight in combat only, this is not a suprise to me at all that this has proven the Torah correct.   I wouldn't expect the Torah to be wrong, chas veshalom.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
While I'm no expert on these issues and I certainly can't DEFINE in a technical way, what is the women's lib movement, vs. what is feminism, what are positives/negatives, what I would say is that the VALUES of these movements have crept into the national psyche in a way that is unhealthy and distorted.   A woman is no longer valued as a mother.   She is pushed from day one to be a 'career woman' whether it's professor, lawyer, doctor, etc...  Being a loving mother for a familiy and children is almost an afterthought.  Marriage is put off until 30's?   

And there are so many children being raised now with single parents because of the indoctrination that people are expendable, and that a child can be raised with one parent rather than a family unit because afterall, the mother is "STRONG ENOUGH" to do it herself, who needs the man, or if the man gets custody (fat chance), of course who needs the mother, she won't be a real nurturing mother anyway.    These values are destructive to a society.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is not a question of being more qualified. Women are physically INCAPABLE of carrying out the task that men do physically. What women are GOOD at- is precisely what you stated- "Motivators"  In this regard, it IS what is in between their legs that keeps them out. The US MARINES will not have any women in combat, ever- neither will the US ARMY. They are physically NOT fit.

I agree that the overwhelming majority of women will never be physically fit or qualified for such a job. However, I think the door should be left open for someone who is. There may be one in a million who can do those things.
There should be no exception.
We are in a sad state in this country because of leaving the door open.
Making exceptions for the one in a million. 
In general - women are not suited to the front lines.  That is it period.

Women can be a great distraction to men too.
I think we all know that.
They can almost be competitive in that distraction(sorry if that is not PC to say).  I see it at work.
I think being on the front lines is a place with no room for distraction...unless we want people to die.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is not a question of being more qualified. Women are physically INCAPABLE of carrying out the task that men do physically. What women are GOOD at- is precisely what you stated- "Motivators"  In this regard, it IS what is in between their legs that keeps them out. The US MARINES will not have any women in combat, ever- neither will the US ARMY. They are physically NOT fit.

There should be no exception.
We are in a sad state in this country because of leaving the door open.
Making exceptions for the one in a million. 
In general - women are not suited to the front lines.  That is it period.

Women can be a great distraction to men too.
I think we all know that.
They can almost be competitive in that distraction(sorry if that is not PC to say).  I see it at work.
I think being on the front lines is a place with no room for distraction...unless we want people to die.

They will not EVER make an exception for this rule. It is what it is- NO WOMEN ARE EVER ENLISTED AS COMBAT INFANTRY- that is ALL there is. 
  Why dont we just get out of the way- and let the women have the US Military too- go ahead. They WANT EVERYTHING that men can do and THEY CANT. Women are NOT NOT NOT equal in strength.
Bullcat- they ARE a distraction, I hear this all the time, from my step brother. A SGT MJR.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל