Author Topic: No more personal attacks on this forum!  (Read 14850 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: No more personal attacks on this forum!
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2008, 06:26:45 PM »
I look at it this way. Massa says a lot of inflammatory stuff, but every now and then he has a very good and very valid piece of wisdom/insight that was worth listening to all the rest of the dialogue. Unless it is just outright spamming, I don't think banning should be a tool that is very, very rarely used.

I actually like when the muzzies and the nazzis get on as I learn what thier talking points are and get to practice my response to them. You also get to practice on what really ticks them off.

Sham out...  ;)

1) Massuh's been around since the beginning.

2) He is the most brilliant member of the forum, bar none.

3) He has moments of rage, yes, but at least he's honest.

well... number 1 is certainly true.

His moments of rage were against some of our best contributors... and they involved hate filled wishes of DEATH!!! 
The only thing I care about and focus on, are his comments that were ridiculously over the top.... absurdly hateful and violent... to the point of psychotic.

this forum is so busy it's amazing anybody knows what's going on!

you gotta hand it to the moderators!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »
I agree 100%.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2008, 01:35:06 AM »
Chaim Ben Pesach,

I have been on this forum for five minutes, and found nothing but attacks made against other members by none other than the very same "conspirators" of 24 hours ago.

Nothing but personal attacks and insults, as a matter of fact.

Attacks against Rabbinical sages, attacks against Torah interpretations, personal attacks, sexual slights, etc.

As long as I've been a member on this forum, which has been since the day it was first hosted on line, the "Rules" of the forum were in effect only to protect those hiding behind them to continue insulting and attacking others.

It's clear that almost all Moderators refuse to discipline those most deserving of forum rule violations, due to syncophancy, "mutual admiration societies", and endless false flattery.

Nothing has changed one iota in terms of "Forum Rules", apparently "their" answer to your ultimatum about "ending all personal attacks" is they that will continue to say and do anything they feel like, however and whenever they so choose.

Their collective behavior indicates to me that they know that Chaim Ben Pesach will gladly ban forum members, as long as all banned members are the victims of perfidy rather than the actual perpetrators.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2008, 01:51:21 AM »
Chaim Ben Pesach,

I have been on this forum for five minutes, and found nothing but attacks made against other members by none other than the very same "conspirators" of 24 hours ago.

Attacks against Rabbinical sages, attacks against Torah interpretations, personal attacks, sexual slights, etc.

As long as I've been a member on this forum, which has been since the day it was first hosted on line, the "Rules" of the forum were in effect only to protect those hiding behind them to continue insulting and attacking others.

It's clear that almost all Moderators refuse to discipline those most deserving of forum rule violations, due to syncophancy, "mutual admiration societies", and endless false flattery.

Nothing has changed one iota in terms of "Forum Rules", apparently "their" answer to your ultimatum about "ending all personal attacks" is they that will continue to say and do anything they feel like, however and whenever they so choose.

Their collective behavior indicates to me that they know that Chaim Ben Pesach will gladly ban forum members, as long as all banned members are the victims of perfidy rather than the actual perpetrators.

Good L-rd, are you talking about me?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »
Chaim Ben Pesach,

Scriabin- you had that thread last night, and people were making fun of YOU. You dont do THAT to people, Scriabin!! You are CLASSY.
There ARE some YOUNGER members, and THIS I CAN tell- they absolutely cannot debate WITHOUT resorting to silly dumb namecalling. WHICH PROVOKES SENIOR MEMBERS TO RETALIATE.
FURTHERMORE: I THINK IS IS SERIOUSLY STUPID to shut down threads that people just 'dont agree with' -In the last week (DESPITE) some really personal attacks and stupid silly things to say- THIS has been the MOST exciting week that I have EVER EVER witnessed in many months- if you all want this to be a BORING FORUM, then keep up the bans and the UNNECESSARY locks on threads.  RubyStars and I could probably go on for HOURS (without namecalling) on our differences in feminism, however THAT got locked TOO. For WHAT reason, I dont know. I DONT KNOW. Yes, obama is the issue- I AGREE, but the ROOT of the issue is HOW COULD HE HAVE EVER GOTTEN there to BEGIN with- which we are ALL searching for the answers.
  Scirabin, I HAVE NEVER seen you ever blaspheme Judaism OR a Rabbi.. but SOME people on here have ZERO regard that there IS a rabbi here. NO MATTER HOW contraversial. Is this how people would treat a minister or a priest- I DONT THINK SO.  I came to (niks) defense bc he IS a rabbi, So did Massuh, and the name-calling that he HAD to endure BY HIMSELF- Massuh was not doing him 'a favor' Massuh KNOWS this is FORBIDDEN, as it should be for Christian Ministers as well. 

I think people should REFLECT. And no matter WHAT- bottom line- everything WILL be up for debate. Dont be locking threads that are EXCITING. Like last night.

BTW: David ben Moshe who HATES forums, was watching JTF all night long, and for 5 nights before.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2008, 02:33:21 PM »
Chaim Ben Pesach,

Scriabin- you had that thread last night, and people were making fun of YOU. You dont do THAT to people, Scriabin!! You are CLASSY.
There ARE some YOUNGER members, and THIS I CAN tell- they absolutely cannot debate WITHOUT resorting to silly dumb namecalling. WHICH PROVOKES SENIOR MEMBERS TO RETALIATE.
FURTHERMORE: I THINK IS IS SERIOUSLY STUPID to shut down threads that people just 'dont agree with' -In the last week (DESPITE) some really personal attacks and stupid silly things to say- THIS has been the MOST exciting week that I have EVER EVER witnessed in many months- if you all want this to be a BORING FORUM, then keep up the bans and the UNNECESSARY locks on threads.  RubyStars and I could probably go on for HOURS (without namecalling) on our differences in feminism, however THAT got locked TOO. For WHAT reason, I dont know. I DONT KNOW. Yes, obama is the issue- I AGREE, but the ROOT of the issue is HOW COULD HE HAVE EVER GOTTEN there to BEGIN with- which we are ALL searching for the answers.
  Scirabin, I HAVE NEVER seen you ever blaspheme Judaism OR a Rabbi.. but SOME people on here have ZERO regard that there IS a rabbi here. NO MATTER HOW contraversial. Is this how people would treat a minister or a priest- I DONT THINK SO.  I came to (niks) defense B.C.E. he IS a rabbi, So did Massuh, and the name-calling that he HAD to endure BY HIMSELF- Massuh was not doing him 'a favor' Massuh KNOWS this is FORBIDDEN, as it should be for Christian Ministers as well. 

I think people should REFLECT. And no matter WHAT- bottom line- everything WILL be up for debate. Dont be locking threads that are EXCITING. Like last night.

BTW: David ben Moshe who HATES forums, was watching JTF all night long, and for 5 nights before.

Thank you, Paulette.  Of course I agree with you.

As Rabbi Kahane said, "If it isn't controversial, it isn't important."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2008, 02:46:25 PM »
The Rabbi Kahane didnt lie. If this is a Kahanist forum, LETS ACT LIKE IT THEN. Contraversy does NOT scare ME.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »
The Rabbi Kahane didnt lie. If this is a Kahanist forum, LETS ACT LIKE IT THEN. Contraversy does NOT scare ME.

YOU GO PAULETTE! O0

You're right that any forum is more riveting when there are controversial discussions!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2008, 02:55:28 PM »

YOU GO PAULETTE! O0

You're right that any forum is more riveting when there are controversial discussions!

As GW said (when he made sense) BRING IT ON, this little Kahanist AINT SCARED ONE BIT. If we WANT a "Mass Movement" there MUST be MAJOR contraversy!!! Show America & Israel that WE AINT SCARED OF NOTHING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »
from what I have seen, when threads are locked, it is for good reason.

I don't know about the feminism one.
But The threads that I have seen that have got locked are not locked for being an important controversial issue.
They are locked for overdoing a petty issue about -people- , an issue of no theological or moral significance. An issue that idiots won't shut up about despite being told not to, and such threads are bad for JTF, because it is bad if the most active threads are dominated by petty fools, or just fools that can only defame and gossip.  This worse than childish nonsense is not the kind of controversy that rabbi kahane had in mind.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2008, 03:04:17 PM »
I do sympathise with people when a thread started with an important discussion, devolves because of some fools.

Only moderators/admins can really deal with that problem.

And the trouble makers who I have in mind also do alot of good, and are respected by Chaim. So, no proper solution really.    Moderators would have to look at it case by case. The trouble makers do tend to behave better when they know they are outranked - by their daddy in the room wielding a belt.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 03:07:15 PM by q_q_ »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »
(QQ- hi- I lost your message so I could send you these audios)

Actually 2 got locked, this week that were GOOD. I am not saying that the mods or admins are doing a bad job, but some people just cant take contraversy- if you CANT TAKE IT- just get out of the debate, and STOP ruining the fun for the rest of the people that DO KNOW HOW to take it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2008, 03:10:20 PM »
Paulette, when I lock threads, I don't think it has to do with fearing controversy.  I do it, as q_q said, because sometimes, well-meaning people will insist on beating a dead horse, which can only cause internal fighting, and rancor.  

There are Jews, Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox Christians, Hindus and atheists here.  With all the different groups, there are going to be certain areas in which we'll just have to agree to disagree.  Our energies would be put to better use in helping draw more people to the cause, to get Chaim into Israel, and to derail Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama.  

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2008, 03:11:25 PM »
Paulette, when I lock threads, I don't think it has to do with fearing controversy.  I do it, as q_q said, because sometimes, well-meaning people will insist on beating a dead horse, which can only cause internal fighting, and rancor.  

There are Jews, Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox Christians, Hindus and atheists here.  With all the different groups, there are going to be certain areas in which we'll just have to agree to disagree.  Our energies would be put to better use in helping draw more people to the cause, to get Chaim into Israel, and to derail Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama.  

It wasnt you, Lisa.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2008, 03:12:15 PM »
(QQ- hi- I lost your message so I could send you these audios)

Actually 2 got locked, this week that were GOOD. I am not saying that the mods or admins are doing a bad job, but some people just cant take contraversy- if you CANT TAKE IT- just get out of the debate, and STOP ruining the fun for the rest of the people that DO KNOW HOW to take it.

I will resend th PM about the audio.

Regarding threads getting locked
You and I probably have different threads in mind.
We do tend to converse on different subjects.

I doubt that you think no threads should ever be locked. There are many examples of threads that were locked - rightly.  And it does send a message to trouble makers, if they caused it.

JTF is a serious organisation, and petty defaming of the sort I have seen, is tiresome, and harms JTF.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2008, 05:54:59 PM »
Now Now QQ, there ARE threads that def. need locking.  I wasn't born in a barn ya know.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2008, 08:11:59 PM »
Now Now QQ, there ARE threads that def. need locking.  I wasn't born in a barn ya know.
:::D  Your so funny Paulette.  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2008, 01:48:00 AM »

Why TY BullCat.

"Methinks thou doth protest too much." qq...but, alas...
  QQ knows I like him lots.  :-*
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2008, 05:31:52 PM »
I think the 9/11 conspiracy BS is harming this site more than anything. I am really getting sick of Nik and Lubab talking like that. Nik has taken it back into the General Discussion thread.

There are plenty of places on the internet to discuss that quakery. I dont want to associate with any of those lunatics.

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2008, 05:42:18 PM »
I think the 9/11 conspiracy BS is harming this site more than anything. I am really getting sick of Nik and Lubab talking like that. Nik has taken it back into the General Discussion thread.

There are plenty of places on the internet to discuss that quakery. I dont want to associate with any of those lunatics.

Thank you,
muman613

It is making me angry and very sad, Muman. I believe that sharing what happened in your family, on your own thread will stop the insanity. This is very PAINFUL for some people here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2008, 11:09:27 AM »

Why TY BullCat.

"Methinks thou doth protest too much." qq...but, alas...
  QQ knows I like him lots.  :-*

Obviously. You were born in a barn, you like everybody ;-)