Author Topic: No more personal attacks on this forum!  (Read 14848 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
No more personal attacks on this forum!
« on: July 15, 2008, 06:02:32 AM »
                                                                                                              בס''ד

I have had to delete several threads this morning. This is going to stop one way or another. People who cannot control themselves will be banned. I don't the time or the patience for this nonsense.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: No more personal attacks on this forum!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 07:45:11 AM »
thank you... i never was going to ever do anything like this here... but neither was i going to just stand idly by and take all this abuse... it was always the rule in school that both parties to a fight got expelled or suspended... so if you are going to ban someone... it has to be all of us... especially since they started it all... i just responded in kind out of self-defense... as shimshon (samson) said when the b'nai yehudah were upset at him for provoking the plishtim (the philistines) who then ruled over and were oppressing am yisroel... samson rejoined... "as they have done to me... so have i done back to them..." this is... rav meir says... the proper response to terrorism... and it is the right approach to verbal terrorism as well... as long as they cease and desist... i will withhold fire... if they start in again...i will now first wait to see if they really are banned as you said they would be... if not... i will resume my blasting away back at them... they are just shocked and outraged that i dared to slug it out with them.. nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 07:49:29 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 09:03:45 AM »
thank you... i never was going to ever do anything like this here... but neither was i going to just stand idly by and take all this abuse... it was always the rule in school that both parties to a fight got expelled or suspended... so if you are going to ban someone... it has to be all of us... especially since they started it all... i just responded in kind out of self-defense... as shimshon (samson) said when the b'nai yehudah were upset at him for provoking the plishtim (the philistines) who then ruled over and were oppressing am yisroel... samson rejoined... "as they have done to me... so have i done back to them..." this is... rav meir says... the proper response to terrorism... and it is the right approach to verbal terrorism as well... as long as they cease and desist... i will withhold fire... if they start in again...i will now first wait to see if they really are banned as you said they would be... if not... i will resume my blasting away back at them... they are just shocked and outraged that i dared to slug it out with them.. nik. out...
You'll just have to simply not fight with them. You can still talk to them, just don't fight with them. Real easy.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 09:34:22 AM »
I find that most people that attack other people online (forums, email) are like people that make threatening phone calls. They are for the most part non-confrontational, they are not the type to get into it with you face-to-face. That's why they hide behind a computer.

I'm sure if you met them in person they would be embarrassed by there online comments.

Classic cowardice.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 09:53:43 AM »
We need to all get together for a forum BBQ (can be Kosher) and then smoke a few targets at the firing range. Will make for a great team building event. I will host it at my place if everyone will come to North Georgia.   O0
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 10:22:20 AM »
I find that most people that attack other people online (forums, email) are like people that make threatening phone calls. They are for the most part non-confrontational, they are not the type to get into it with you face-to-face. That's why they hide behind a computer.

I'm sure if you met them in person they would be embarrassed by there online comments.

Classic cowardice.

Absolutely. Usually, people who "attack" others online have on extra small underwear.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 10:41:18 AM »
nik i am sincerely sorry for the personal attacks
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »
thank you all for these sentiments... but i'm a big boy now and i can more than take care of myself... what was so revealing was how they all wilted and folded up under the barrage of my return fire... when they tasted a little of their own lead they didn't like it none to much... and went running for the cover of the administration... children act this way not grown adults... i got downright nasty with them and i think it really stung because they just assumed that they would have the entire playing field left to themselves... boy did they have a rude awakening!!!! that's what got them so upset and angry not the barbs which they've traded with others here over the years... past and present and future too i'm sure given their track record... but that i "a rabbi" (supposedly... since the jury's still out on that one because of my language... tch... tch... "naughty... naughty")... but that i should also do so... well... it just shook 'em up but real good... anyway... happy hunting to all of you out there in jtf-land... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 12:02:29 PM »

Classic cowardice.

Precisely.

The same is true with death threats.  People who make death threats are no different from daydreaming schoolchildren.

People who are serious don't threaten, they simply act.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 12:04:55 PM »
Who attacked the infallible Nic, anyhow?

Oops.  My sarcastic use of the word 'infallible' might get me in trouble.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 12:13:57 PM »
no one should insult anyone for most of their considered opinions or for the bringing out of factual truth... i have for awhile here even before this little spate have seen and heard things flung at me and at others without any repercussions... so this little house-cleaning venture was long overdue here... i'm sorry for your pain... now you see the way to get it to stop... dish it right back at 'em... return the favor... the israeli gov't. should only take a lesson here from our experience in the dealing with the vile scum and refuse of the pa, ham-as and hizb. et al... sigh... halevai... nik.out...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 12:15:35 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »
  Agree 100%. And some of the 'boys' on this thread- need to MAN UP. To air a mans PERSONAL life, is the lowest form of any so called 'argument'.
   Fine and I agree, but I hate to say, because of this- I really have ZERO trust, and probably never will. HONOR, and LOYALTY are the Girl Scout Rules, wich I have lived by, since 10 yrs old. And Nik- I just wish I would have been STRONGER, and REALLY fought for you, (I am sorry) but this would have gotten SO UGLY, b/c I have a way with words, that is NOT GOOD. (((((Nik))))) Ty Chaim.
GBU MASSUH. And ty to the new nice young man "Moman" is that his name? 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 12:18:16 PM »
thanks paulette... it all backfired on them so everything's fine... instead of just me being banned they almost were too... i guess the rule here in the future is "trust but verify..." no one here seems to be who they portray themselves to be... sad... nik. out...

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 12:26:00 PM »
scrib... no one's infallible... save for G-d... well... and perhaps the pope... (i wonder... will i get banned for that bit of sarcasm?)... but certainly not me as my quote at the bottom clearly demonstrates... which also clearly shows that i attest to my own flaws... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 01:54:30 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 12:28:18 PM »
I agree that personal attacks are a waste of time. But what Massuh said was over the line on UNFORGIVABLE.  Telling people to Die... over and over again.  Telling people that their mother should have aborted them is ridiculous..  SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 12:30:22 PM by briann »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 12:30:20 PM »
I don't want you to be banned Nik.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 12:46:14 PM »
You are right.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 12:46:41 PM »
I agree that personal attacks are a waste of time. But what Massuh said was over the line on UNFORGIVABLE.  Telling people to Die... over and over again.  Telling people that their mother should have aborted them is ridiculous..  SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE.

NO Briann- UNLESS you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and were INNOCENT, (which you were not either) you cant be calling for peoples bans.  And BTW, this is the INTERNET- words, just words, like Massuh used were only that- just words.          

To ban Massuh would be RIDICULOUS, many of these long time JTFers saying that he is BRILLIANT. Massuh gone would be a GRAVE LOSS.   I SINCERELY hope this does NOT happen again, b/c if it does I will 'cyber-punch' like a maniac.
                                                                                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=LrOawFUdFfU
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 01:04:31 PM »
I have to agree with briann. Even if we disagree with each other, there has to be a certain level of mutual respect. How can we faithfully convince people to join our cause when we have linguistic savagery on the forum?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 01:14:17 PM »
Good Morning,

I am very happy that it seems we have worked out this problem. It has been weighing on my conscience all this morning {Along with the general weighty matters of the day}. It is not too hard to think before you act {or is it?}.

Thanks to everyone we have survived our conflict. Let us be as resourceful and strong against the real opponents.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 01:59:41 PM »
over the top or under the bottom... people here should learn how to be civil with and toward each other and discuss the issues and only the issues themselves as if no name were attached to any post... and debate them on-point... period... leave the character-assassinations and smear tactics for the real lowlives out there... if you can't do that... you shouldn't even be here... and i'm sure you can show yourself out... but don't let the door hit you as it slams shut behind you... nik. out...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 02:18:33 PM »
Good Morning,

I am very happy that it seems we have worked out this problem. It has been weighing on my conscience all this morning {Along with the general weighty matters of the day}. It is not too hard to think before you act {or is it?}.

Thanks to everyone we have survived our conflict. Let us be as resourceful and strong against the real opponents.

muman613

muman-
  YOU showed that you are CLEARLY the MOST righteous person on THIS forum, I read your posting, and I KNEW that HaShem was WITH you. Thank you so much.   http://youtube.com/watch?v=9JTmoJXcpyA&feature=related  The BEST rendition ever. ((((((((muman)))))))) B"H.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

NO Briann- UNLESS you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and were INNOCENT, (which you were not either) you cant be calling for peoples bans.  And BTW, this is the INTERNET- words, just words, like Massuh used were only that- just words.           

To ban Massuh would be RIDICULOUS, many of these long time JTFers saying that he is BRILLIANT. Massuh gone would be a GRAVE LOSS.   I SINCERELY hope this does NOT happen again, b/c if it does I will 'cyber-punch' like a maniac.
                                                                                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=LrOawFUdFfU

This is based upon what He said TO OTHER PEOPLE... NOT TO ME.

Example:

C.F.:"  "Oh yeah, like that's a big difference."

IT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE YOU FILTHY PIECE OF SH*T.

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE FORUM A LONG, LONG TIME AGO.

YOU'RE WORSE THAN CANCER AND YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU.

Do you think this is acceptable Paullette???  PLEASE TELL ME YOU DON'T THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE????

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 02:49:58 PM »
nik i am sincerely sorry for the personal attacks

I am also going to follow suit and apologize to nik for making fun of him in public.  Whether I'm forgiven or not is not an issue.  I could have handled myself in a better way...and to all here who witnessed my rants, I want to apologize to you.

As far my catholic friends on the forum...I'm still on your side...

And i still disagree with your conclusions, nik.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 02:59:59 PM »
dan... apology accepted... i'm sorry for retaliating... (but i'll do it again if anyone makes me)... briann, dwi, masterwolf, amer.hero... your guys' turn... nik. out...