Author Topic: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11  (Read 50237 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2008, 09:00:59 PM »
Muck,

First check this out:

Jtf to my knowledge has never shied away from fighting against both Islam AND the governments which appease it. Chaim has said repeatedly that he believes ALL governments today are evil. Only different here is we're talking about helping instead of appeasing, but is that really such a big difference? If  you get up and say Islam is a religion is peace and the Saudis are our friends that's also supporting terrorism.

Further, as time goes by the "truther" view is gaining legitimacy. 80% of New Yorkers, for instance, question the official story. So it's no longer crazy to ask these questions.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »
and 5:30 pm at collapse time is not as light as that pic depicts... i've seen the pic of the fall of bldg. 7 on loosechange and on other videos... it is not as light as that pic of yours... nik.

i was saying above... too many hours on fire... should have fallen much sooner...

"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2008, 09:06:54 PM »
and the jet fuel could not have done such enormous damage immediately all the way down to the basement... forget the lobby's blown out windows etc. but all the way to the generators in sub-floors and machine shops gone... obliterated... and rapid transit cars and tracks twisted and chewed up... mangled...? ha!!! give me a flippin' break... THEY WERE 1000 FEET UP IN THE AIR WHEN THEY STRUCK THE BLDGS.!!! come on... use your heads... we were all sold a bill of goods and you know it... nik.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 09:09:21 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2008, 09:09:11 PM »
Muck,

First check this out:

Jtf to my knowledge has never shied away from fighting against both Islam AND the governments which appease it. Chaim has said repeatedly that he believes ALL governments today are evil. Only different here is we're talking about helping instead of appeasing, but is that really such a big difference? If  you get up and say Islam is a religion is peace and the Saudis are our friends that's also supporting terrorism.

Further, as time goes by the "truther" view is gaining legitimacy. 80% of New Yorkers, for instance, question the official story. So it's no longer crazy to ask these questions.

Well, I am in the MINORITY of the NYers then, I think MOST of you are just plain NUTS. <FACT. :P

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2008, 09:10:46 PM »
Especially at about 1:20 The fire on the south side is completely consuming... and starts to create a visible hole in the overall structure.  Again.. the Conspiratists always leave this out fro some reason.  hmmmm..  I wonder why?!?

now briann you see why i thought you said 1:20 pm... but look at the sky on the pic you posted... clearly very early on in the day... what took so long...? sept. 11 has shorter days... not summer anymore almost... it looks like early afternoon... nik.

OMG you think that I posted a fake picture.  Geesh.. OK fine.. do a google image search:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=south%20side%20wtc%207&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Some of the pics have dark skies.. some have light.  Do you honestly believe that every photo showing building 7 from the south side with a bright sky is fake???

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2008, 09:11:02 PM »
and the jet fuel could not have done such enormous damage immediately all the way down to the basement... forget the lobby's blown out windows etc. but all the way to the generators in sub-floors and machine shops gone... obliterated... and rapid transit cars and tracks...? give me a flippin' break... IT WAS 1000 FEET UP IN THE AIR WHEN THEY STRUCK THE BLDGS.!!! come on... use your heads... you were sold a bill of goods and you know it... nik.
THE fuel ran down the elevator shafts and set most of the lower floors on fire.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2008, 09:13:43 PM »
and the jet fuel could not have done such enormous damage immediately all the way down to the basement... forget the lobby's blown out windows etc. but all the way to the generators in sub-floors and machine shops gone... obliterated... and rapid transit cars and tracks twisted and chewed up... mangled...? ha!!! give me a flippin' break... THEY WERE 1000 FEET UP IN THE AIR WHEN THEY STRUCK THE BLDGS.!!! come on... use your heads... we were all sold a bill of goods and you know it... nik.

I already responded to this... but here it is again:

The floors where the collapse began were obviusly the weakest (We assume the steel strength there was about 25% of what it normally would be based upon the approximated temperature).  Now once a floor collapses... it now has the weight (momentum would be more accurate) of not only this floor... but of all the floors above it.   So basically you have the weight of 20 or so floors falling at the same time... and they fall on the floor directly below the initial collapse.  The floor directly below the initial collapse would obviously be weak (since its right next to the fire that caused the floor above it to collapse).  So this weakened floor will then collapse...and when this happens... the floor below it now has to deal with the weight of the initial collapse + 1.  And the one below it + 2, and the one below it. + 3.. and so forth.  It becomes so heavy... and with so much momentum that it becomes like an unstoppable avalanche.

This is gone over in GREAT detail in the popular science article.

Please respond.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2008, 09:15:40 PM »
Re:  "...you can see how the US government bungled Katrina, loses your mail and can't even catch employees going to strip clubs on government credit cards.  One of the US warships in the Pacific caught fire because the whole crew was drunk and not paying attention and had to abandon ship when the fire engulfed the entire ship which never should have happened"

This sounds like a "reasonable" point of view.

BUT...

How is it that we pre-positioned U.S. Military from all branches of Service in place 6000 to 7000 miles from our shores, and invaded and occupied Afghanistan, then invaded and occupied Iraq, with a staggering "watch it live on TV" Operation Shock and Awe; all done with such amazing efficiency and coordination?

I begin to believe that those who insist "government can't do anything right...just look at Katrina" are the very same who attend rallies yelling "We're #1!"..."We're #1!" and then talk out of the other side of their mouth if anyone criticizes our government, denouncing them as unpatriotic and treasonous liberals!

Seems like some folks are coming and going at the same time!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2008, 09:17:14 PM »
paulette... just bec. you lived thru it doesn't mean you knew what happened... everyone thought arabs and terrorism... of course they were in on it... but they are in the employ of the cia/nsa military-indust. complex that ike warned us about... al qaeda is a creation of the amer. ruling and military structure... pollard sits in jail for life bec. he found evid. to this end and weinberger yemach shmo v'zichro threw the key away on him to keep the info from getting out... but truth always finds a way... pollard found a bluebook with al qaeda names and payments and shipments and training stuff... and he found it current in '84 long after the russkies were beaten back and out of afg. it's sad and just too bad... but the truth is.. the elite slime ruling here wanted carte blanche in afg. and iraq and they found a way to take it at the expense of 3000 (probably a hell of a lot more too) amer. lives and all the more than 4000 lives in theatre over in the middle east in these subseq. sham wars for oil and world domination and for the eventual destr. of isr. G-d forbid... nik. out...

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2008, 09:19:11 PM »
i didn't say the fire or the pic is fake... i said if the fire is that huge that early on in the day... why did it take so long to collapse when the twin towers were raging less intently and higher up and fell 10 times faster and harder...? professor... huh...? nik.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2008, 09:20:25 PM »
elevator shaft my a-ss... bull puckey... nik.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »
and 5:30 pm at collapse time is not as light as that pic depicts... i've seen the pic of the fall of bldg. 7 on loosechange and on other videos... it is not as light as that pic of yours... nik.

i was saying above... too many hours on fire... should have fallen much sooner...

Oh.. I see what you are saying... The fire started on building 7 after the north tower (1 WTC) collapsed at 10:28 a.m 
Here is a picture of the debris spreading that caused the fire to start.

The fire ravaged and was very strong on the south side and completely enveloped the south side by 2:00 (eastern time).  I will include video with time stamp if you REALLY want it.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2008, 09:21:27 PM »
popular science article... all lies... nik.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2008, 09:24:41 PM »
i didn't say the fire or the pic is fake... i said if the fire is that huge that early on in the day... why did it take so long to collapse when the twin towers were raging less intently and higher up and fell 10 times faster and harder...? professor... huh...? nik.

I already answered this.  But I will answer it paste it again here:

The reason why Bldng 7 took longer is pretty obvious.  1)  There WAS significant structural damage from the plane itself.  Watch the videos... and see for yourself.

Unless you think it was a missile Smiley

You are right.. the rocket fuel did evaporate quite quickly... but it was able to cause HUGE damage with the first 15 seconds or so of the collision...

The difference between the B 1 and 2, and B 7 was that with B 1 and 2.. the damage happened extremely quickly... whereas Building 7... the damage was slow... mostly centering around the South Side structural weakening by the spreading fire.

Just to add on to this:

WTC towers exaggerated the problems caused by the weakened steel. The towers had a lightweight “perimeter tube” design consisting of 244 exterior columns of 36 cm square steel box section on 100 cm centers, with 95% of the structure’s interior consisting of nothing but air.  I can show you a diagram of this if youd like.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 09:29:33 PM by briann »

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2008, 09:27:29 PM »
elevator shaft my a-ss... bull puckey... nik.
Your supposed to be worried about christians turning on jews, nazi pope, ect and yet your pushing this crap.  Rabbi Mirizachi said in history something happens all of a sudden and the goyim turn on the jews as if someone pressed the button.
DukeNukem

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2008, 09:34:53 PM »
and if the whole south side was totally engulfed as shown ... then why didn't it sag in and collapse like we saw at okl. city...? it could have done this... it should have done this... around the time of that huge smoke pic of yours like we saw in the holland fire you put up... but no... it burns for three or more hours from that pic frame's time and then the whole thing goes down just like at a demolition... and the holland one was straight down bec. not just one side was burning but you could see the whole bldg. front to rear on those top floors were fully consumed with fire... black as night... and you haven't answered my question from before that the collapse in that holland film and the twin towers... the bottom floors reacted differently... and if anything the twin tower structure was much stronger and many more floors for support... so they should have collapsed if at all only when the top reached the bottom not before they reached down there... what a crock you believe... and here's the killer proof... the tops should have toppled over from their own twisted off and bent weight... when their strength was undermined... go back and look at the aftermath of the empire state bldg. fire the charred ruins look like what i am suggesting the world trade center should have looked like as well... and the empire state bldg. fire raged much longer... check it out... nik.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 09:36:48 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2008, 09:36:23 PM »
this crap is all part of the greater crap of the nwo/owg and relig. barreling down on us at breakneck speed now... nik.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2008, 09:37:46 PM »
Re:  "Osama was on the FBI's most wanted for years and never taken truly seriously."

Not taken seriously?

That's a rather interesting assessment, considering that he was on the CIA payroll as one of their "top agents", and was repeatedly flown into the U.S., given false identity papers, passports, and visas, and was known to be seen shopping in Sherman Oaks and other areas of Los Angleles!

Another troubling factor, is that when Bush & his government publicly insisted that Osama had done it, and demanded that he and Mamzer Omar be immediately handed over, Osama was on the record as insisting that he had nothing to do with it.

Only about a week afterwards did the numerous "videos" begin appearing with the CIA translator claiming that he was taking full credit.

And yet, almost each and every new "Osama" video, shows an entirely different person, with features as different as broad nose, thin hooked nose, all grey beard, followed by dark short beard, etc.etc...

Even Osama's own son has been on the record saying that the man in the videos is not his father.

Which doesn't necessarily mean much, but still there's a great deal of contradictory "official" video releases.

And...if our enemies are so blatantly open that they can produce and release an unending series of "video hits" starring Osama, and show them at will across all major media networks, then how is it that our government hasn't (a) shut down the websites and production headquarters, and (b) always known the exact whereabouts of Osama and his handlers, and found them, and killed them?

And, why, at a televised White House question and answer session, when our President Bush was asked "Why haven't we captured or killed Osama Bin Laden yet?" Bush answered "I don't ever give Osama Bin Laden a second thought anymore."..."Listen!"..."This has NEVER been about Osama Bin Laden!", and then turned on his heels and dismissed the meeting.

THAT sounds like a "Freudian Slip", so giving him the benefit of the doubt, then why did Secretary of Defense, during a televised public question and answer session, remark that "...when THE MISSILE struck the Pentagon..."?

Freudian Slips, all?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2008, 09:45:26 PM »
no... no... no... bry... you are wrong... look at the holland clip again... i see distinctly that only the top half collapses over the sides of and around the bottom half... i'll wager you anything after the smoke cleared the non-fire damaged and therefore not ravaged lower half was still standing... take a look again... i did not feel the lower half buckle and go under... try and find an aftermath shot of that fire and scene if you can... nik.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 09:58:56 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2008, 10:07:46 PM »
You conspiracy theory folks are plain nuts. Stay the hell away from me...

You are worse than the Obamamaniacs out there in your hatred of America. I will shed some light on your craziness. I thought this was a board for people who shared views on Obama. Instead I find it filled with fruits and nuts worse than my worst nightmare.

If this site is not cleaned up I will expose this lunacy...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2008, 10:14:30 PM »
hey pal... your the one who came on this thread... so you just stay the hell away from me and then we won't have any problems... savvy...? nik.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:18:13 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2008, 10:16:06 PM »
popular science article... all lies... nik.

prove it
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »
this is absurd the american government wouldnt have allowed 9-11 to occur, i mean if we supposedly blamed it all on muslims, and the government did it, why havent we killed a billion muslims yet ? i mean it doesnt make sense if we only wanted to inflict self destruction in order to infiltrate the middle east, does it. the us would have instilled a hatred of muslims policy and the muslims would have been detained and put in pow camps right ?
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2008, 10:19:12 PM »
doc... just watch loosechange final cut... they address this fraudulent article with expert scientific researchers... nik.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2008, 10:20:39 PM »
I asked my parents what they thought of 9/11 conspiracies..they out right said they were "stupid"..

No offense...

I liken the "open mindedness" of this topic much of the same way some people will be "open minded" to missionaires who try to convert Jews who know the bible much better than most others. (no offense to Christians on this forum).

And Lubab, you did a good job with this thread posting what you wanted to post to have intelligent debates..so i'm not turning on you even though I'm a little surprised that you would even consider that there might have been a conspiracy

And Briann..keep chugging with the evidence...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein