Author Topic: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11  (Read 49903 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »
Lubab i know what you want. A million dollars!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2008, 05:48:03 PM »
It's funny.  You guys trust Bush and the establishment media on so little, but on this very important issue you are willing to buy their story and let it pass with little to no  scrutiny. There was an article debunking it...case closed...well it's not case closed. You need to be a critical reader. Just because there's on article claiming to debunk the theory does not mean it has been debunked.

There's also articles debunking  that article, so should we just believe the last person who had an article claiming to debunk the other?
No! We should use our brains.

There was a very thick metal core inside those buildings...even if the floors pancaked that core should have remained...ask yourself if it little to know trace of it. Ask yourself if that makes sense instead of just swallowing one side's view just because it happens to be more popularly accepted.

I'm getting personal messages from a lot of people since I opened this thread who agree with me and/or are expressing doubts about our government's aid in these events. They apparently won't go public with it because of the mockery they surely will be forced to endure.
But that's wrong. People should be able to discuss their views  and opinions without mockery.

P.S. This takes  nothing away from the need to stop Islam. Their terrorism and hate for us has long been proved.
But  since we know how ineffective Bush's War on Terror has been, ignoring  all the important dangers Islam poses and focusing on things like..."democracy in the Middle East"...it's not a counter-JTF position to wonder whose  side he's really on.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2008, 05:49:50 PM »
 ::)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2008, 05:51:35 PM »
It's funny.  You guys trust Bush and the establishment media on so little, but on this very important issue you are willing to buy their story and let it pass with little to no  scrutiny. There was an article debunking it...case closed...well it's not case closed. You need to be a critical reader. Just because there's on article claiming to debunk the theory does not mean it has been debunked.

There's also articles debunking  that article, so should we just believe the last person who had an article claiming to debunk the other?
No! We should use our brains.

There was a very thick metal core inside those buildings...even if the floors pancaked that core should have remained...ask yourself if it little to know trace of it. Ask yourself if that makes sense instead of just swallowing one side's view just because it happens to be more popularly accepted.

I'm getting personal messages from a lot of people since I opened this thread who agree with me and/or are expressing doubts about our government's aid in these events. They apparently won't go public with it because of the mockery they surely will be forced to endure.
But that's wrong. People should be able to discuss their views  and opinions without mockery.

P.S. This takes  nothing away from the need to stop Islam. Their terrorism and hate for us has long been proved.
But  since we know how ineffective Bush's War on Terror has been, ignoring  all the important dangers Islam poses and focusing on things like..."democracy in the Middle East"...it's not a counter-JTF position to wonder whose  side he's really on.

Lubab, you are correct that we should examine things very critically..

but in this case of 9/11...there wasn't a conspiracy..in my opinion. It was what it was and Al-Queda fooled us...and we are still chumps till this day wtih Obama on teh verge of possibly becoming president...Even if Obama were a good guy, most Americans would know better to not trust someone even for his name...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2008, 05:56:55 PM »
Okay I pick #2. The one about building #7. That is one of the hardest ones for me to swallow.

OK...  Heres your question.

2. WTC Building #7. It was not hit by a plane. You can see it had some small fires in a few floors. The media coverage  of the fires in that building were reported in the major media and are available on YT as well. What caused it to collapse later in the day around 5:30 in about 7 seconds.  It collapsed neatly and completely into it's own footprint for no apparent reason that I can think of. I've seen much weaker buildings with much worse fires burn for much much longer and they don't collapse at all. They just sort get gutted from the inside and the frame remains. Here nothing remained. Absolutely everything went down all in one shot for no good reason.

Larry Silverstein was on PBS a few days later and said he asked "them" to "pull it" "and we watched the building come down". "Pull it" is a phrase known to be used by demolition workers when they do a controlled demolition. If it was a controlled demolition how did they set that up so fast amongst all the chaos of the day? Correct me if I'm wrong but a controlled demolition would take weeks to set up, and why would they set one up in the first place?

It's notable that Larry Silverstein owned the twin towers and Building #7 and profited greatly from the insurance policies he'd taken out on his buildings weeks before the events. His buildings were the only ones that collapsed.

OK..  here goes my answer…..

C.T. (Conspiracy theorirsts)

CLAIM 1 BY C.T.

The fires observed in Building 7 prior to its collapse were isolated in small parts of the building, and were puny by comparison to other building fires, and could have never triggered its collapse.

RESPONSE

The burning in WTC 7 were EXTREMELY extensive.  Here is a picture (Not doctored) showing the fires of WTC 7 burning well before its collapse.

Ive added additional Video... since Nik responded that he thought the photo was taken after another building was toppling.. and the smoke wasnt actually coming from WTC 7

Also check out this:

Especially at about 1:20 The fire on the south side is completely consuming... and starts to create a visible hole in the overall structure.  Again.. the Conspiratists always leave this out fro some reason.  hmmmm..  I wonder why?!?

Short clip here:

Here is the LOWER south side:

(Here you can here the fireman saying... 'thats why they PULLED everyone out of here'.... (Discussing the instabillity of the building)

How does the 9/11 Truth Movement ignore this??   The Truth Movement’s presentations and documentaries only show the north side, and not the side with all the flames.

More Proof:

Firefighter Richard Banaciski notes the difference in appearance between the north and south sides of the building in his first-person account:
‘We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors.’
More Proof:
Emergency response workers at Ground Zero realized that extensive damage to the lower south section of WTC 7 would cause collapse as early as 3 pm on 9/11, a fact reported on news broadcasts at the time
I personally remember this being reported over and over again by the news… and am shocked that C.T. always ignore this.  The news (On nearly every channel) kept telling us from a variety of independent experts that the building would fall.
Again… all of this is ignored by C.T.

More Proof:

Video footage shows that when collapse occurred, the south wall of the building gave in first, which is exactly what we would expect based on the location of the most extensive damage.

CLAIM 2 BY C.T.

Silverstein’s allegely “confesses” that he authorized the tower’s destruction. The quote in question comes from a September, 2002 PBS Special called America Rebuilds

“We’ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.” And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.14

And since “pull it” is “industry jargon for taking a building down with explosives.. he must have meant it was prepped tobe demolished long before.

C.T. believe that Larry Silverstein destroyed WTC Building 7, in order to claim a huge insurance payoff

RESPONSE:

Silverstein was talking about the fire unit… not the building.  He was speaking about pulling the fire unit out of the building because the loss of life was already.  But if you don’t believe me or him… read on.
People in the fire industry often use the word PULL to describe ‘pulling out a unit from an operation (Example on 9/11, one first responder said, there were ‘tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out.’)   (there are many more examples)
Also..

There were dozens of firefighters from multiple units present  in and around WTC 7 in evacuation and rescue missions until late in the day on 9/11.  They were there from the first response… and they stayed there all the way until they were ordered to ‘pull’ out, because it was too dangerous.  NONE OF THEM TELL ANYTHING REMOTELY SIMILAR TO WHAT COSNSPIRATISTS THINK.  All of their stories are consistent.  ,  (Unless you believe that they are all involved with a giant conspiracy)

Prepping a building for demolition takes considerable time and effort. The building needs to be partially gutted to allow explosives intimate contact with the structure of the building.  It is a huge undertaking.

ALL of the WTC buildings were occupied right up to 9/11, how did the government or Larry gain access to wire complete demolition and to gut the buildings without anyone noticing?  Since there were no casualties in WTC 7, all youd need is 1 person to say they saw something suspicious… and there wasn’t a SINGLE person to do so.

(BTW even the 9/11 Truth Movement admits that this is a big hole in their theory)

ALSO..  If this were true about Silverstein doing this to get insurance money, and he was such a maniacal genius.. . why would he tell the world of his plot on a PBS special shortly after? (Which the insurance company would do everything is possibly could to nullify any claims.. and he would then spend years in jail.)

ALSO the insurance policies he'd taken out on his buildings weeks before were the exact same plans he had on the building since it was first constructed.     He wasn’t ‘taking out’ a brand new policy… he was simply renewing a policy that  he had since the building was first built.  There was NO new coverage added and nothing suspicious about it.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 07:22:45 PM by briann »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »
bry... that's smoke from an explosion not from another bldg. which had already been blown up earlier in the day...

dan... one's opinion has nothing to say here... either there was a conspiracy or there was not... either evidence can be found or there cannot be found any... either the proof is convincing or it is not... all on objective criteria and with true scientific rules and standards of research... but opinion has no right to lift up its ugly head... nik. out... to the both o' yuz...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2008, 06:53:41 PM »
bry... that's smoke from an explosion not from another bldg. which had already been blown up earlier in the day...

ohhhhh kkkk.     That photo was taken from a video.

But anyhoo... goto the link below.. first they show the side that the Conspirarists show... then they show the other side... that the Conspirarists NEVER show.

Also check out this:

Especially at about 1:20 The fire on the south side is completely consuming... and starts to create a visible hole in the overall structure.  Again.. the Conspiratists always leave this out fro some reason.  hmmmm..  I wonder why?!?

Short clip here:

(Here you can here the fireman saying... 'thats why they PULLED everyone out of here'.... (Discussing the instabillity of the building)

What else you got??

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 07:10:46 PM by briann »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2008, 07:08:09 PM »

But anyhoo... goto the link below.. first they show the side that the Conspirarists show... then they show the other side... that the Conspirarists NEVER show.

What else you got??

I do not believe that their was a conspiracy, I DO believe what Chaim ben Pesach said in 1994, that they WOULD come back to finish the job. They did. And we blame the US GOVT- who IS "We the People"  People in NY, KNOW what happened, ask Masterwolf, David, Chaim and others who lived IN NYC.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2008, 07:11:38 PM »

What else you got??

I do not believe that their was a conspiracy, I DO believe what Chaim ben Pesach said in 1994, that they WOULD come back to finish the job. They did. And we blame the US GOVT- who IS "We the People"  People in NY, KNOW what happened, ask Masterwolf, David, Chaim and others who lived IN NYC.

Oh, also, I dont talk about Presidents during Wartime, I messed up a couple times, and did screw up- but it IS sedition.  This would have NEVER been acceptable to dis a President like this, BEFORE the terrible 1960's. I will REMAIN a decent person, and American.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2008, 07:11:48 PM »

What else you got??

Once again.. Thanks Paullete..  :)  I couldnt have said it better myself.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2008, 07:21:42 PM »

What else you got??

Well Briann-- IF this were true, WHY isnt Spain conducting all of these conspiracy arguments? Or London, or Bali- or what about the USS COLE, the Olympics at Atlanta, the 2 East African Embassies??  Really, to believe in evil behind evil is evilness personified. I dont have time to be part of the "Twilight Zone"   http://youtube.com/watch?v=RxKPRAR64QQ
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »

What else you got??

Paullette,

I also lived in NYC at the time so maybe you should listen to what I say about it...
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2008, 07:42:20 PM »

Also check out this:

Short clip here:

What else you got??

Ok. There is a lot of controversy surrounding that picture you posted...it's not a simple matter. I'll get into it soon when I am able.

But let's say your right. Let's say there was a big fire in the building.

Since when do big fires in a buildng cause an entire steel structure building to collapse entirely in less than 10 seconds at basically free-fall speed? Does this make any sense to you at all? 

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »
Brian,

I will watch all your videos and react.

But since when do you use the word "it" (singular) to refer to a fleet of firefighters?!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 07:54:50 PM by Lubab »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »

What else you got??

Oh, also, I dont talk about Presidents during Wartime, I messed up a couple times, and did screw up- but it IS sedition.  This would have NEVER been acceptable to dis a President like this, BEFORE the terrible 1960's. I will REMAIN a decent person, and American.

Well if we're wrong than it's sedition, if we're right than he's the traitor. An investigation to find out which is which is not sedition.

Jews should never blindly trust their non-Jewish government no matter how friendly it seems. Haven't 3,000 years of galut and mayhem at the hands of our non-Jewish hosts taught us at least that much?!

Bush is doing almost nothing effective to fight the real war we need to be fighting against Islam so there isn't much of a "war effort" to betray here in the first place. You can't have a war on terror and have BBQs which the Saudi Royal family and tell the American people that the Saudis are our "friends" and "Islam is a religion of peace".  Those things just don't go together and never will.

I wish their was a real war on terror unfortunately this one seems to be a fraud.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 07:55:54 PM by Lubab »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2008, 07:50:49 PM »

What else you got??

I was in Fort Lee NJ on 9-ll and had a very good view of Manhattan from the conference room I was sitting in. I did not see the planes hit the trade center but I sat for hours watching the smoke raise up from the spot where the two great buildings once stood. As I was going into the building a fighter jet took off from Teterbourgh Airport just a mile or so from where I was.  It was the most frightening thing I ever saw because you could see it was not a takeoff that had any thing to do with a practice or drill. We were plainly under attack that day. The jet took off at full power and it was over a place that they would never normally fly unless there was real trouble. Later in the day I had to make my way back to Long Island and I did so by going north to the Tappan Zee Bridge and then over the Throgs Neck Bridge. As I crossed the bridges I could see the last 20 or 30 floors of one of the towers still standing but smoldering. The building later completely collapsed into a heap. It was very distressing to actually see the remains of the building burning. The city was in such disarray that day that they had stopped collecting the tolls on the bridges. Thank G-d a police officer was nice enough to let me get on to the highway in the Bronx to get over the bridge or I would not have been able to get home. Anyone that thinks that this could be done by anyone other that Bin Laden and company really should have long ago moved out of America. To think like that is only aiding and abetting the true enemies of the American people. I honestly have no regard for anyone that could feel that America would kill its own people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2008, 07:51:47 PM »

Also check out this:

Short clip here:

What else you got??

Ok. There is a lot of controversy surrounding that picture you posted...it's not a simple matter. I'll get into it soon when I am able.

But let's say your right. Let's say there was a big fire in the building.

Since when do big fires in a buildng cause an entire steel structure building to collapse entirely in less than 10 seconds at basically free-fall speed?
Does this make any sense to you at all? 

Well, John Kerry makes a little sense about it. Is he swiftboating that too?   http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/220407_kerry_wtc7.html
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2008, 07:53:13 PM »
buildings don't collapse from fires!!! never have and never will... unless they are solely made from wood!!!! they burn out and are a hallowed wreck and it's visible from all around that this bldg. has been gutted by fire... and don't give me any of that rocket-fuel crap or generators and 1000 degree heat... (hey i just noticed there is no degree sign key on a keyboard)... if you see the shots of the second plane hitting... most of the fuel burnt up in the air 'cause the plane hit a corner and the fuel was thrown out the side... out from the corner pocket... such a farce... what a murderous group of bastards our gov't. is... and what abominable, pathological liars they all are... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2008, 07:58:59 PM »

What else you got??

I was in Fort Lee NJ on 9-ll and had a very good view of Manhattan from the conference room I was sitting in. I did not see the planes hit the trade center but I sat for hours watching the smoke raise up from the spot where the two great buildings once stood. As I was going into the building a fighter jet took off from Teterbourgh Airport just a mile or so from where I was.  It was the most frightening thing I ever saw because you could see it was not a takeoff that had any thing to do with a practice or drill. We were plainly under attack that day. The jet took off at full power and it was over a place that they would never normally fly unless there was real trouble. Later in the day I had to make my way back to Long Island and I did so by going north to the Tappan Zee Bridge and then over the Throgs Neck Bridge. As I crossed the bridges I could see the last 20 or 30 floors of one of the towers still standing but smoldering. The building later completely collapsed into a heap. It was very distressing to actually see the remains of the building burning. The city was in such disarray that day that they had stopped collecting the tolls on the bridges. Thank G-d a police officer was nice enough to let me get on to the highway in the Bronx to get over the bridge or I would not have been able to get home. Anyone that thinks that this could be done by anyone other that Bin Laden and company really should have long ago moved out of America. To think like that is only aiding and abetting the true enemies of the American people. I honestly have no regard for anyone that could feel that America would kill its own people.

CJD- I know!!!!  If this were some 'conspiracy' and they KNEW it was- tell me why I lived up in Shokan Reservoir Upstate NY, where the National Guard was in control, and NOBODY could go over the bridge above the reservoir for a YEAR.
 People will ALWAYS do this JUNK- but I REMEMBER what it was like having the National Guard pull me over at RANDOM for NO APPARENT REASON- 75 miles NORTH of NYC.
  The US Govt sure took an AWFUL LOT of time, to make sure we would ALL be affected
  DUH DUH DUH
  9/11/01 WAS DONE BY TERRORISTS.  HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>? http://youtube.com/watch?v=invo5D6SuBQ
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2008, 07:59:48 PM »
buildings don't collapse from fires!!! never have and never will... unless they are solely made from wood!!!! they burn out and are a hallowed wreck and it's visible from all around that this bldg. has been gutted by fire... and don't give me any of that rocket-fuel crap or generators and 1000 degree heat... (hey i just noticed there is no degree sign key on a keyboard)... if you see the shots of the second plane hitting... most of the fuel burnt up in the air 'cause the plane hit a corner and the fuel was thrown out the side... out from the corner pocket... such a farce... what a murderous group of bastards our gov't. is... and what abominable, pathological liars they all are... nik. out...

Delft University of Technology in Holland on fire and collapsing
DukeNukem

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2008, 08:04:31 PM »

Nik> Spain? London? Bali? 2 East African Embassies? the Bombing at the Atlanta Olympics? WTC 1993? USS COLE? ISRAEL? >THS US GOVT?
I DONT THINK SO.
  2800 degrees of HEAT WILL MELT down buildings made of STEEL. Which is WHY they did NOT target the Empire State building- IT IS IRON.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2008, 08:12:03 PM »
i saw it... fine... but that bldg. was made from cinderblock (cement) not steel!!!! i meant steel bldg's don't collapse... and i would love to have seen what remained from the bottom floors after the smoke cleared away... the left side seemed still intact... couldn't make out the right... at the same level of the fire... and if you look carefully at the twin towers... as the top is falling downward the bottom had already started to give way bef. the top parts reached them... in the film you sent the bottom stays solid until the top reaches it and then and only then is it seen... i think... to also collapse from the weight... no bombs in its basement like there were by the twin towers... you guys have never watched any of the loosechange stuff on this point have you...? editions 1-3... anyone of them will show you the falsehood of the official line of 9/11... you just have to be willing to seek the truth whatever it may be... if you are not open to it... you are a slave and are as good as already dead by your own hand bec. you refuse to think for yourself... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 08:25:23 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2008, 08:14:10 PM »
I haven't made up my mind. I would love nothing more than if Brian's sources give me a good logical explanation...we'll see if they do.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2008, 08:16:13 PM »

What else you got??

Well the government is not "America". Governments historically do kill their own people and I know that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2008, 08:18:26 PM »
i saw it... fine... but that bldg. was made from cinderblock (cement) not steel!!!! i meant steel bldg's don't collapse... and i would love to have seen what remained from the bottom floors after the smoke cleared away... the left side seemed still intact... couldn't make out the right... at the same level of the fire... and if you look carefully at the twin towers... as the top is falling downward the bottom had already started to give way bef. the top parts reached them... in the film you sent the bottom stays solid until the top reaches it and then and only then is it seen i think... to also collapse from the weight... no bombs in its basement like there were by the twin towers... you guys have never watched any of the loosechange stuff on this point have you... editions 1-3... anyone of them will show you the falsehood of the official line of 9/11... you just have to be willing to seek the truth whatever it may be... if you are not open to it... you are a slave and are as good as already dead by your own hand bec. you refuse to think for yourself... nik. out...

Nik, I lived WAY Upstate NY- 75 miles AWAY. If this was NOT a terrorist attack WHY spend ALL of that $$ on the National Guard for OVER A YEAR? The Lukawanna 6, I suppose, they were ALSO the US GOVT ?  Nik- EVERYONE know EXACTLY what happened after 9-11. I didnt have to "think for myself' I am a NY-ER I LIVED THROUGH IT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל