Author Topic: Places with the most stolen cars.  (Read 2287 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Places with the most stolen cars.
« on: July 17, 2008, 07:49:53 AM »
   California has the most cities and the rates are higher near the Mexican border, because our border patrol does not do a good job there.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/105401/America's-Car-Theft-Hot-Spots
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Places with the most stolen cars.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »
I was in the southern tip of Texas one time and I was told to keep an alarm in my car.
They said that people would steal a car and drive it right over the US-Mexico border where you'll never be able to find your car.
Sad.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 01:51:23 AM »
Every single one of those cities has a huge illegal Mexican immigrant population. Modesto has a large Russian population too. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 01:54:30 AM »
I thought that cities such as Detroit, Newark, D.C., Philadelphia, would have made the Top of the list.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 01:58:39 AM »
I thought that cities such as Detroit, Newark, D.C., Philadelphia, would have made the Top of the list.

No, they have the highest murder, assault and rape rates.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 03:48:23 AM »
This place is the worst. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuk%C3%B6lln

It has the highest percentage of uneducated, stupid and criminal quranimals. The vast majority of them lives from welfare and is stealing like the ravens. Of course cars too.

In addition to that are the most European people there real Bolshewiks, who are very jealous. So they are looking for the cars of the working people and burn them down - often in full daylight.

It is so bad and dangerous there, that even the small miniority of immigrants from Turkey, who have a job and can make their living in a natural way, flee from it.

It is the Muzzy-Bolshewik hell on earth.  :(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 03:53:38 AM »
This place is the worst. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuk%C3%B6lln

It has the highest percentage of uneducated, stupid and criminal quranimals. The vast majority of them lives from welfare and is stealing like the ravens. Of course cars too.

In addition to that are the most European people there real Bolshewiks, who are very jealous. So they are looking for the cars of the working people and burn them down - often in full daylight.

It is so bad and dangerous there, that even the small miniority of immigrants from Turkey, who have a job and can make their living in a natural way, flee from it.

It is the Muzzy-Bolshewik hell on earth.  :(

Sounds like an awful place!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 03:58:48 AM »
It is the hell on earth.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 04:16:53 AM »
Surrey, Canada used to have the highest car theft in N. America.  It's been completely over run by third world immigrants and drug users.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1031407441531_58

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 06:59:16 AM »

In general, the Mexicans are more resourceful than the blacks.
   I wish I still had the article, but I came across one where a black tried to rob a car from someone. He threw a woman out of her vehicle and used a knife to get her car keys as she was trying to get in to her car. The problem was that the black did not know how to drive the car because he didn't know how to drive stick. He tried to drive it anyway.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 10:14:00 AM »
I don't think any nation should allow immigration. Tourism and trade, yes, but not immigration. When immigration happens large scale, it destroys or at least alters significantly the character of the host nation. I think if immigration is allowed then it should only be under very special circumstances, or when countries have very similar citizenry, and would still remain homogeneous racially and culturally.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 01:44:15 PM »

In general, the Mexicans are more resourceful than the blacks.
   I wish I still had the article, but I came across one where a black tried to rob a car from someone. He threw a woman out of her vehicle and used a knife to get her car keys as she was trying to get in to her car. The problem was that the black did not know how to drive the car because he didn't know how to drive stick. He tried to drive it anyway.
LOL!
     That's why I drive stick...  ;D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »
Stick is actually easier to steal. Since the car can be jump started.