Author Topic: Hamas Bunny gets hands cuttoff for stealing from his parents  (Read 2049 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Afterwwrds... child quotes the Koran... when Mohammad says:
'If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand.

A popular Hamas children's television program shows a giant bunny character who is lured into stealing money — and then is sentenced by a child host to have his hand chopped off.

In the July 11 installment of "The Pioneers of Tomorrow," which aired on Al-Aqsa TV, the recurring character "Assud the Bunny" creeps away from his napping father with a handful of cash. Assud begins to second-guess his decision to steal his father's money, but Satan successfully encourages him to go through with the petty theft.

Assud then discusses his "crime" with child TV host Saraa, and a young girl is heard saying, "The Prophet Muhammad said: 'If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand. If you were in Saudi Arabia now, they would chop off your hand.'"

A heated debate follows between Saraa and two young viewers, who discuss whether Assud deserves to have his hand chopped off. (Under strict Sharia law, a person caught stealing is subject to having his hand amputated.)

In the end, Assud vows never to repeat his sin and pleads with his young counterparts until they consider his repentance, according to The Middle East Media Research Institute, a media monitoring group that provided a translation of the show.

Luckily, Saraa has just the right compromise to resolve the conflict.

"Well, if we don't chop off his hand, maybe we should chop off his ear?"

While such children's programs are considered shocking for U.S. audiences, they are widespread and popular in Arabic culture. Other characters on the network have included a "Farfour the Mouse," a militant Mickey Mouse look-alike who martyrs himself fighting Israel, and "Nahoul the Bee," designed to inspire future homicide bombers.

A March 30 program, also aired on Al-Aqsa television, showed a boy stabbing President Bush to death after exclaiming, "I will kill you, Bush, because that is your fate."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Hamas Bunny gets hands cuttoff for stealing from his parents
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:18:12 PM »
Too bad they did not chop off his fat ugly carotid towel covered head!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 11:50:14 PM »
I had a video where they chopped off a guy's right hand, and his left food.

the right hand is for stealing.. the foot was I think because the quran says something about chopping off right hand,  and feet, and  opposite sides. 

tere are many verses about stealing.

but here about feet and opposite sides. like i saw in the video.
They through him in the back of a truck afterwards.

I just found the verse

http://www.ummah.net/what-is-islam/quran/noble/nobe005.htm
Quran 5:33
The recompense of those who wage war against Allâh and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 07:12:13 AM »
Too bad they did not chop off his fat ugly carotid towel covered head!!

Which I wanted them to do in the first place. First they ripped off Mickey Mouse and now the Easter Bunny. Who's next? Porky Pig? That would make sense.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 07:36:48 AM »
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1814.htm

Great video.   O0

Moderator: Should his hand be chopped?

Guest: If he repents he can keep his hand.

Moderator: But perhaps we chop of one ear

Bunny: No! No!  :::D :::D :::D

Have you seen the face of the girl-moderator like she grins if the word "chop" is mentioned?

This has really made my day  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 07:53:34 AM »
I remember bugs bunny, and bugs never had a turbon
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 08:45:06 AM »
I remember bugs bunny, and bugs never had a turbon
This is the Easter Bunny.... nik found out.
DukeNukem

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 09:06:17 AM »
Have you seen the face of the girl-moderator like she grins if the word "chop" is mentioned?

This has really made my day  O0

Yeah she's really scary, like some kind of sadistic monster who thinks chopping off body parts is funny.