Author Topic: Pelosi on oil  (Read 1442 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Pelosi on oil
« on: July 20, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »
   Nancy Pelosi is blaming the president and vice president for the high oil prices(which has some truth). She doesn't want to increase domestic drilling though. I do find it interesting when you compare the price of gas in the President and Vice President's state(the vice president is really from Texas even though he claimed residence in Wyoming) to that of Nancy Pelosi's state(California).

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/17/congress.oil/index.html

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pelosi on oil
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 10:14:43 AM »
   Nancy Pelosi is blaming the president and vice president for the high oil prices(which has some truth). She doesn't want to increase domestic drilling though. I do find it interesting when you compare the price of gas in the President and Vice President's state(the vice president is really from Texas even though he claimed residence in Wyoming) to that of Nancy Pelosi's state(California).

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/17/congress.oil/index.html

Pelosi is a filthy animal that speaks with a forked tongue. I am not about to pin medals on the Bush administration but in all honesty Bush did call for new domestic oil exploration at the start of his administration only to be ridiculed for it by Democrats. Pelosi  is a stupid beast who is only calling for the release of oil from the reserve because it makes good political hay. Oil taken from there must be refined and then at some point be replenished by the taxpayers at what most likely be higher prices. It will not bring the price down all that much and may even be counter productive after all is said and done. The oil is put there for national security and should never be used for anything but that purpose.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Pelosi on oil
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:45:49 AM »
Perhaps oil from used to fill the domestic reserve should only be mined from American companies from American sources so it is independent of the world demand for oil. If the government provided Jobs for Americans to mine this oil instead of welfare payments to the lazy we would be better off.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?