Author Topic: Tests show that Barack Hussein Obama's Birth Certicate is a Forgery.  (Read 2453 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Well, you will all have to read this for yourselves.  http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 20, 2008
Tests Show That Barack Obama's Birth Certificate Is a Forgery

Atlas had tests performed on Barack Obama's Birth Certificate that was posted at the Far Left Daily Kos blog and the Barack Obama Fight the Smears website.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Tests show that Barack Hussein Obama's Birth Certicate is a Forgery.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 01:45:46 AM »
Paulette Anne- your Ma-Ma says that you TOTALLY ROCK Girl, and do NOT give up, just b/c people dont care what you have to say- WTG Paulette Anne O0 Ma-Ma Loves you and Dad even called too and told you to keep those guns loaded. GOOD GOING PAULETTE ANNE- you have made NANA VERY PROUD! ;) And she is Smiling somewhere over Yonder!

Yes, Nana- I AM!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 02:24:57 AM »
It looked like if it was made in Photoshop
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 06:54:07 AM »
I looked at that blog, there's a story about Obama wanting to be President for 10 years?

"My name is Obama and my word is law!"

I lived in the tri-state area when Dinkins was Mayor of New York and the city was bad before, but when Dinkins became Mayor conditions in NYC were unlivable, when he was up for re-election, even the liberals voted for Giuliani. Now these same liberals want to put Obama, a man with less political experience than David Dinkins, in the White House? These Liberals never learn!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 02:57:35 PM »
I'm sort of an expert in this area.  I'll take a look at it as well.  Atlas shruggs said this was done by Techdude.

However... Techdude is an active member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, American College of Forensic Examiners, The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, International Information Systems Forensics Association so I think he would know better than 99.9999% of people.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 03:20:04 PM »
OK 1 thing stands out.   TechDude said he specifically SPOKE to the department in the Hawaiian State Government responsible for the printing.. and the was able to get in contact with the computer technician there.

And the tech beleived that there is “no way” they had printed something that looked like that.  (For a variety of reasons stated by the Techdude

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »
OK 1 thing stands out.   TechDude said he specifically SPOKE to the department in the Hawaiian State Government responsible for the printing.. and the was able to get in contact with the computer technician there.

And the tech beleived that there is “no way” they had printed something that looked like that.  (For a variety of reasons stated by the Techdude
  OH MY GOSH! You think this is all true>?? Is he REALLY the FRAUD we ALL KNOW?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »

I am anxious to see how the FightSmears campaign responds to this.

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 03:52:04 PM »

I guess this verifies what we have known all along Paulette.   >:(

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 03:08:15 PM »
THIS IS THE ISSUE, THIS IS THE ISSUE, we CANNOT just put this on a BACK BURNER like the media is doing!! THIS IS HIGH TREASON. NO PERSON THAT IS NOT A US CITIZEN SHOULD EVER EVER EVER be 'allowed' to Even RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION TOTALLY.  TechDude- IS THE EXPERT on THIS- PLEASE do NOT let this just slip through the CRACKS, THAT IS EXACLY what the LEFT is TRYING to do, they HOPE this will just "go-away".
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 03:56:46 PM »
THIS IS THE ISSUE, THIS IS THE ISSUE, we CANNOT just put this on a BACK BURNER like the media is doing!! THIS IS HIGH TREASON. NO PERSON THAT IS NOT A US CITIZEN SHOULD EVER EVER EVER be 'allowed' to Even RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION TOTALLY.  TechDude- IS THE EXPERT on THIS- PLEASE do NOT let this just slip through the CRACKS, THAT IS EXACLY what the LEFT is TRYING to do, they HOPE this will just "go-away".

Its definetely a forgery... No question about it.

HOWEVER... Obama will say that he had NOTHING to do with this.  He'll say the KOS put that up without his approval.. etc etc etc.

But it will still put a lot of doubts into peoples minds... and I think hurt him quite a bit.

If it doesnt get front page news... than we will force it to be there.  We'll see what happens in the next couple of days.

Brian

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 06:45:38 PM »

HOWEVER... Obama will say that he had NOTHING to do with this.  He'll say the KOS put that up without his approval.. etc etc etc.

But it will still put a lot of doubts into peoples minds... and I think hurt him quite a bit.

If it doesnt get front page news... than we will force it to be there.  We'll see what happens in the next couple of days.

Brian

HIS campaign put it out. I CANNOT believe that this is actually happening. I CANT BELIEVE IT
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 07:28:54 PM »

Brian

HIS campaign put it out. I CANNOT believe that this is actually happening. I CANT BELIEVE IT

In my opinion... forging a certificate of birth seems like such an absurdly stupid thing to do... that much of the media (Including FOX) aren't touching it.

Also 99% of people dont understand Techdude's report.  I saw a liberal blogger try to discredit it.. .but that blogger completely misunderstood all the points techdude put forth.    So basically..  IF another legitimate forgery expert does NOT come forward and confirm this forgery in the next 10 days or so... I will contact them myself... and I WILL FORECFULLY make this headline news.

Also.  to make the case MORE compelling... more Hawaiin's need to provide THEIR Proof of Birth certification... just to prove that there is NOTHING out there that resembles this obvious forgery. (Even thought the Hawaiian computer tech already confirmed this)

Brian

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 07:44:57 PM »

Brian

In my opinion... forging a certificate of birth seems like such an absurdly stupid thing to do... that much of the media (Including FOX) aren't touching it.

Also 99% of people dont understand Techdude's report.  I saw a liberal blogger try to discredit it.. .but that blogger completely misunderstood all the points techdude put forth.    So basically..  IF another legitimate forgery expert does NOT come forward and confirm this forgery in the next 10 days or so... I will contact them myself... and I WILL FORECFULLY make this headline news.

Also.  to make the case MORE compelling... more Hawaiin's need to provide THEIR Proof of Birth certification... just to prove that there is NOTHING out there that resembles this obvious forgery. (Even thought the Hawaiian computer tech already confirmed this)

Brian

I HATE THIS MEDIA, HATE THEM. HATE HATE HATE. They DO NOTHING. We SHOULD SUE them.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 11:00:41 PM »

Brian

Brian

I HATE THIS MEDIA, HATE THEM. HATE HATE HATE. They DO NOTHING. We SHOULD SUE them.
Hi Paulette, I hate the media too and I agree, they should be sued! The State of California should be sued also for allowing Liberal judges to overturn prop 57, prop 57 would have stopped Illegals from bankrupting our State. We voted against gay marrige in CA and that also won...until they overturned that vote too! Liberals are taking our rights away, one at a time. My hatred is justified!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 11:23:29 PM »
Dox, I KNOW, I am near where these fires are OUT of CONTROL still!!!!!!!! Well, thats what they get- Those fires ALL in Big Sur were started by LIGHTENING BOLTS- HOW DARE THEY, I think they should be SUED, and GIVE us ALL our $$$ from those FAT CATS paychecks. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRROWL
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל