Author Topic: Email from an American Soldier re: B.H. Obama.  (Read 1936 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Email from an American Soldier re: B.H. Obama.
« on: July 24, 2008, 08:19:24 PM »
here is the email that is being passed on re: B.H. Obama the muZ.

From a friend of a friend of this soldier...hard to believe, but this is the person the democrats and the mainstream media are swooning over

Hello everyone,
                       As you know I am not a very political person. I just wanted to pass along that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for about an hour on his visit to "The War Zone". I wanted to share with you what happened. He got off the plane and got into a bullet proof vehicle, got to the area to meet with the Major General (2 Star) who is the commander here at Bagram. As the Soldiers where lined up to shake his hand he blew them off and didn't say a word as he went into the conference room to meet the General. As he finished, the vehicles took him to the ClamShell (pretty much a big top tent that military personnel can play basketball or work out in with weights) so he could take his publicity pictures playing basketball. He again shunned the opportunity to talk to Soldiers to thank them for their service. So really he was just here to make a showing for the American's back home that he is their candidate for President. I think that if you are going to make an effort to come all the way over here you would thank those that are providing the freedom that they are providing for you. I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball Players or the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders than from one of the Senators, who wants to be the President of the United States. I just don't understand how anyone would want him to be our Commander-and-Chief. It was almost that he was scared to be around those that provide the freedom for him and our great country.
                     If this is blunt and to the point I am sorry but I wanted you all to know what kind of caliber of person he really is. What you see in the news is all fake.

In service,
CPT Jeffrey S. Porter
Battle Captain
TF Wasatch
American Soldier
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
Re: Email from an American Soldier re: B.H. Obama.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 08:41:52 PM »
If this is a real letter, it speaks volumes about this scumbag who would be President.
 >:(

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »
If this a real letter, this is yet another sign of animosity towards America and Israel. >:(

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 09:01:21 PM »
If this a real letter, this is yet another sign of animosity towards America and Israel. >:(

I SERIOUSLY doubt it is a fake.. Matter of fact, I watched him just the other day, playing b-ball... WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Those Soldiers cant put all of that info. UNLESS it IS real, or suffer the M.C.O.J.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 09:03:47 PM »

I SERIOUSLY doubt it is a fake.. Matter of fact, I watched him just the other day, playing b-ball... WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Those Soldiers cant put all of that info. UNLESS it IS real, or suffer the M.C.O.J.

I didn't mean anything by it, I just read some of the other posts that questioned the letter's authnticity that's all.
:-[ :'(

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »

I didn't mean anything by it, I just read some of the other posts that questioned the letter's authnticity that's all.

OHMYGOSH nopeace! I didnt mean to make u feel bad!! I dont WANT to believe all of this, u know? Take Care sweetie, really, I didnt mean nuttin by it. I am just as upset as anyone here. Those poor soldiers- they FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, and have to look at that UGLY ROTTEN SOB. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 09:12:15 PM »

OHMYGOSH nopeace! I didnt mean to make u feel bad!! I dont WANT to believe all of this, u know? Take Care sweetie, really, I didnt mean nuttin by it. I am just as upset as anyone here. Those poor soldiers- they FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, and have to look at that UGLY ROTTEN SOB. >:(

All's well!  :) From reading the posts on different boards, we all feel the same way. NOBODY wants Osama!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 09:13:39 PM »
If this is a real letter, it speaks volumes about this scumbag who would be President.

Obama is the black Eminem.  ::)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 09:16:18 PM »
The arrogance of this BLACK MUSLIM PIG!!!! HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO KISS THEIR BOOTS!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 09:18:36 PM »

When did Eminem become white? That idiot is blacker than black!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 09:20:34 PM »

:::D Feminem.com
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 09:52:40 PM »

Sorry Paulette, but there have been other letters from the troops that have turned out to be fake. I know, because I have posted some (emails
making the rounds) and later learned they were discredited. I did  a blog about letters from the troops and took time to investigate the sources
on each one to ensure their credibility. Sometimes you can check it out on SNOPES for verification.

Just say'in...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »
This is what is gathered re: the soldier "in QUESTION" Just in CASE of DEFAMATION.

CPT Jeffrey S. Porter Battle Captain TF Wasatch American Soldier -married and father of 6 children.

Battle CAPT is equivelent of an Officer, the email COULD have said "OFFICER" which would have APPEARED of MUCH higher rank, yet he claims he is an American SOLDIER- which is WHY I posted this. BECAUSE of the 'humility' this email amongst many others is not under the same type investigtion, as fraudulent emails, of COURSE WE WOULD HOPE IT IS NOT A FRAUD, dont we Horselady??

Horselady, My G-Grandfather MANY generations (on the Scot side of my family): the Red Comyn- John Comyn- was to be crowned King of Scotland, The Bruce, killed him in the Church of the Dumfries, between 1302-1308- I have the family sword in MY possession. My Great Grandfather- WW1 was right hand to General John BlackJack Pershing- Hero of WW2, who ended the Muslim conflict in the Phillipines, with wrapping the muslims in pigskins sending them to allah. Same Grandfather- WW2- in charge of the Port of NY- NOBODY got by the Ports in NY, WITHOUT permission of MY grandfather- or they were KILLED, on the spot, his son, my grandfather, SGT MJR- Hero of the Texas Towers, retired as SGT MJR of Westhampton AFB- MEDIC, His Wife, my Grandmother- W.A.C.   My father a NAVY SEAL- in Vietnam, (I am NOT allowed to share more than this, AT ALL) My Uncle Frances, D.S. (D.I.) 32 yrs MARINE- Korea, Vietnam, Panama, Persian Gulf.   My Brother MAST SGT Up for SGT MGR (ROTC) Panama, Persian gulf, Operation Iraqi Freedom, his Wife- RET SGT MJR, Panama, Persian gulf, & Operation Iraqi Freedom. Uncle David Bodner: During World War II he served in the Army Air Corps' 379th Bombardment. Uncle Edwin WW2- POW NAZI WAR CAMP- 2 yrs. traded for a carton of cigarettes, rcvd the Bronze star & at his recent funeral 15-gun Salute. Lived to see the DEFEAT OF THE NAZIs. HOORAH was under recon with Pattons 3rd Army, when captured.
Uncle John- 4 Years NAVAL (Frogman) My sister- ROTC NAVY. Me: ROTC MARINE- Honorary SGT -Fort Ord 7th Infantry Division, and FORSCOM AWARD Winner & (Before I had this massive Operation)- I went to sign up in the National guard, in 2006- the Cut Off is 48 yrs old, misfortune ended me in surgery. **== **== **==

I suppose, that I am TRYING to be CAREFUL----Horselady. ;)  OF COURSE we do NOT WISH this to be fraudulent.......................

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1000 POSTS! and NOT stupid (lol, lmao) posts.  O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 12:36:38 AM »
Maybe he is scared of guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????//

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 12:43:23 AM »
BRAVO Paulette!

You sure do come from a noble chain of ancestors! :)

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 01:23:27 AM »
BRAVO Paulette!

You sure do come from a noble chain of ancestors! :)

muman613

YES! Whos HEARTS were ALWAYS set on the Holy Land- Did you know the Bruce, DEMANDED that his HEART be buried in Jerusalem? Yep- all truth.

Murder
Many of the nobles did not give much support to the efforts of William Wallace to remove the English domination of Scotland but Red Comyn was one who did. As a Guardian of Scotland (1298-1301 and 1302-1304) he often quarreled with the other nobles - in 1299 he was seen to seize the Earl of Carrick (later Robert I) by the throat. At the Battle of Roslin in 1303, an invading English army led by Sir John Segrave was defeated by Red Comyn. Following the death of Wallace, Bruce and Red Comyn appeared to be moving to an alliance to rise up against Edward. The two met at Greyfriar's Kirk, Dumfries on 10 February 1306. We don't know the details of what happened but during the meeting but Robert the Bruce stabbed Red Comyn<<My Grandfather.. Comyn (and his uncle who was also present) were killed and the following month King Robert I ("The Bruce") was crowned at Scone. Simply put, Robert the Bruce, not wanting to share any glory.

Despite the principles of chivalry which prevailed at that time, murder of one noble by another was not unusual in those days. Even so, because it had taken place in a church, Robert the Bruce was excommunicated (at least for a while) by the Pope for his crime. Bruce ruthlessly raided the Buchan lands and destroyed the Comyn family there. When Red Comyn's only son died at the Battle of Bannockburn (fighting for the English) the hereditary office of Constable of Scotland and the castle of Slains were given to the Hays of Errol (who were distantly related).

Later Years
The Cummings of Altyre, descended from a brother of the Black Comyn, became established in Moray and were frequently in conflict with the Clan Chattan (particularly over the ownership of Rait castle). Robert, the 13th Chief of Altyre married a Gordon heiress, thus bringing the Gordonstoun land into the family. Later generations adopted the name Gordon-Cumming, the name of the present chief.

Clan Motto
The Cumming/Comyn clan motto is "Courage".
   ABSO- FRIKKIN- LUTELY!  Yes, my family full of people of GREAT courage- I LOVE IT LOVE IT!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל