Author Topic: Treacherous Vatican - Israel talks continue  (Read 7954 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Treacherous Vatican - Israel talks continue
« on: January 29, 2007, 06:17:27 PM »

VATICAN – ISRAEL
Holy See- State of Israel: “Some progress” in today’s meeting
by Arieh Cohen

Tel Aviv (AsiaNews) - The Bilateral Permanent Working Commission between the Holy See and the State of Israel has met today, 29 January, for the first time since 13 December last year.
At the end of the three hour meeting, it issued a Joint Communiqué, which spoke of the negotiations as taking place "in an atmosphere of great cordiality," and of having made "some progress" in the attempt to work out the long-awaited agreement on tax and property issues between the Church and the State. The Communiqué further says that the next meeting of the Bilateral Commission will take place at the "Plenary" level, and "at the Vatican". The last meeting of the Plenary Commission took place as long ago as 12 March 2002, also at the Vatican, after two previous meetings (in 1995 and in 1998) held in Israel.

Grand Master turns up the heat on Jerusalem

Open Letter to the Pave the Way Foundation

Open Letter to Moshe Katsav

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Treacherous Vatican - Israel talks continue
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 06:20:08 PM »
Could somebody please tell me why the %@!$ Israel feels it needs to have teatime parties with the most anti-Semitic religion on the planet after Islam?

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 04:18:32 PM »
The Israeli "leaders" love $GREEN$ tea more than their fellow Jews and country. Can you say "collaborators"?

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 04:24:47 PM »
Grand Master turns up heat on Jerusalem

Address of the Grand Master to the Diplomatic Corps</a>
Rome, 9 January 2007

His Most Eminent Highness the Prince and Grand Master,
Fra' Andrew BERTIE
SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER OF MALTA

I will visit the Holy Land during 2007 within the framework of an international pilgrimage that I will be carrying out next October.

In this spirit I would like to recall the various observations which have been made over the years with regard to the problem of the Holy Places, and in particular the position of the Holy See in relation to Jerusalem. A city of three religions, it is at the same time a land of two peoples, Jews and Palestinians, as well as a World Heritage centre. Pilgrims from all over the world must be able to have access to it. It should thus be given a special, internationally guaranteed statute.

The Sovereign Order of Malta, for whom the protection of the Holy Places has always been an absolute priority in its mission in the service of the Church and in its hospitaller and humanitarian activities, is at the disposal of governments to help seek any kind of solution, bearing in mind the aspirations and legitimate interests of the different populations involved.

This is because Jerusalem must be a permanent place for seeking peace and reconciliation between religions, peoples and cultures. [Emphasis mine]

Grand Master turns up heat on Jerusalem

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 09:00:50 PM »
Ah how the naive make it so much easier for the Vatican to seal its plans for Jerusalem! Roman wolves in sheep's clothing preach tolerance while proving they're intolerant of Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem and are out to undermine it as "diplomatically" as they can, with smiles, of course, and plenty of handshakes and gifts.

Psalms 28:3

Who speak peace to their neighbors,
         But evil is in their hearts.

The wise learn from the Bible and history to beware Babylonian envoys:

2 Kings 20

12 At that time Berodach-Baladan the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present to Hezekiah, for he heard that Hezekiah had been sick [why how nice of him! What could possibly be wrong with letters and a gift showing "compassion" for Hezekiah's ill state?] 13 And Hezekiah was attentive to them, and showed them all the house of his treasures—the silver and gold, the spices and precious ointment, and all his armory—all that was found among his treasures. There was nothing in his house or in all his dominion that Hezekiah did not show them.
14 Then Isaiah the prophet went to King Hezekiah, and said to him, “What did these men say, and from where did they come to you?”
So Hezekiah said, “They came from a far country, from Babylon.”
15 And he said, “What have they seen in your house?”
So Hezekiah answered, “They have seen all that is in my house; there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shown them.”
16 Then Isaiah said to Hezekiah, “Hear the word of the LORD: 17 ‘Behold, the days are coming when all that is in your house, and what your fathers have accumulated until this day, shall be carried to Babylon; nothing shall be left,’ says the LORD. 18 ‘And they shall take away some of your sons who will descend from you, whom you will beget; and they shall be eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.’”

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 01:32:49 PM »
In light of recent events, treacherous Holy See-State of Israel talks over the future of Jerusalem, the Vatican agenda as exposed by Joel Bainerman, Barry Chamish, myself and others stands confirmed.

Review what was written and beware the German-Jesuits are that much closer to sealing their deal in Jewish blood that will deliver the goods of Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem to foreigners.

The Vatican Agenda by Joel Bainerman

ftfl

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 04:59:31 PM »
Could somebody please tell me why the %@!$ Israel feels it needs to have teatime parties with the most anti-Semitic religion on the planet after Islam?
Can you clarify for me here, are you calling all christians anti-semitic or just catholics?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 06:12:20 PM »
Can you clarify for me here, are you calling all christians anti-semitic or just catholics?
No just Catholics and he's not calling them anti Jewish just the leadership
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftfl

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
He said religion, not catholic leadership, so surely you can understand me being wary.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »
In light of recent events, treacherous Holy See-State of Israel talks over the future of Jerusalem, the Vatican agenda as exposed by Joel Bainerman, Barry Chamish, myself and others stands confirmed.

Review what was written and beware the German-Jesuits are that much closer to sealing their deal in Jewish blood that will deliver the goods of Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem to foreigners.

The Vatican Agenda by Joel Bainerman
no just the holy see
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 05:01:31 AM »
From my admittedly limited knowledge about such matters, it would seem to me that Israel is relatively tolerant of Christian religious sites and areas.  So why the [censored] does the Vatican need to OWN any of it.  Stay the [censored] out!!!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 10:56:22 PM »
I was referring specifically to Catholicism here. And no, for the last time, I do not think that all Catholics, or that everything to do with Catholicism, is bad, but I am not at all pleased with the Vatican, which is what this article pertained to anyway.

Yes, there are plenty of other denominations which are just as bad, such as Episcopalianism, Presbyterianism (which teaches you must boycott Israel), Lutheranism, etc., but Catholicism is the largest and most influential.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 11:24:01 PM »

Yes, there are plenty of other denominations which are just as bad, such as Episcopalianism, Presbyterianism (which teaches you must boycott Israel), Lutheranism, etc., but Catholicism is the largest and most influential.

And the Roman Catholic Cult is the only one out to directly undermine Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem, supplanting it with their puppet politicians through invoking the accursed UN Resolution 181.