Author Topic: Fun thread - generate obama quotes with the obama quote generator!  (Read 2237 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
This obama quote generator is brilliant.. it was mentioned by rubystars,.. I think it deserves a thread of its own

http://www.buttafly.com/content/obama-quote-1.php

I made this one

"I think it's time we had a national conversation about depression. We need to get past all the fires and recognize that we are our own best hope for overcoming americans. We need blacks, not crimes. Blacks are our admiration. And we need to have change in depression."

remember, get inside his mind, so blacks are good, americans bad, e.t.c.
and of course he likes positivity and hates negativity, so don't get that the wrong way around!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Fun thread - generate obama quotes with the obama quote generator!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 10:24:32 PM »
"These people haven't had Happiness for fifty years. So you can't be surprised if they get bitter and cling to their UFOs and their Osama bin Ladens and their Diseases. That's what my campaign is about. Teaching all the little people in this country that they can have Fried Chicken."

"These people haven't had Caliphate for fifty years. So you can't be surprised if they get bitter and cling to their racists and their JTFers and their white people. That's what my campaign is about. Teaching all the little people in this country that they can have Jihadis."

"You know, there's a lot of talk in this country about Evilness. Well I think Americans are tired of the same old racists. Ordinary Americans believe in Jihadis, they want less JTFers, they just aren't sure if their leaders believe in Caliphate."

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 10:30:56 PM »
"These people haven't had a return to red, white and blue for fifty years. So you can't be surprised if they get bitter and cling to their horse poopy and their camel urine and their muslim head lice. That's what my campaign is about. Teaching all the little people in this country that they can have ronald reagan."    :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 10:52:05 PM »
the 3 variations for one I entered.

"I think it's time we had a national conversation about Narrowmindedness. We need to get past all the Brains and recognize that we are our own best hope for overcoming Ann Coulters. We need Safaris, not Hannities. Safaris are our multiculturalism. And we need to have change in Narrowmindedness."

"These people haven't had multiculturalism for fifty years. So you can't be surprised if they get bitter and cling to their Brains and their Hannities and their Ann Coulters. That's what my campaign is about. Teaching all the little people in this country that they can have Safaris."

"You know, there's a lot of talk in this country about Narrowmindedness. Well I think Americans are tired of the same old Brains. Ordinary Americans believe in Safaris, they want less Hannities, they just aren't sure if their leaders believe in multiculturalism."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:54:01 PM by q_q_ »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 10:57:55 PM »
"I think it's time we had a national conversation about christianity. We need to get past all the ring wingers and recognize that we are our own best hope for overcoming middle class people. We need liberation theologies, not weath. Liberation theologies are our religion. And we need to have change in christianity."

"These people haven't had religion for fifty years. So you can't be surprised if they get bitter and cling to their ring wingers and their weath and their middle class people. That's what my campaign is about. Teaching all the little people in this country that they can have liberation theologies."

"You know, there's a lot of talk in this country about christianity. Well I think Americans are tired of the same old ring wingers. Ordinary Americans believe in liberation theologies, they want less weath, they just aren't sure if their leaders believe in religion."

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 11:02:37 PM »
lmao  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
"You know, there's a lot of talk in this country about affirmation. Well I think Americans are tired of the same old [censored] . Ordinary Americans believe in vaginas, they want less faggots , they just aren't sure if their leaders believe in genocide."
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 11:03:29 PM »
"I think it's time we had a national conversation about fundamentalism. We need to get past all the huckabees and recognize that we are our own best hope for overcoming menstruation. We need blacks, not death. Blacks are our dreams. And we need to have change in fundamentalism."

"These people haven't had dreams for fifty years. So you can't be surprised if they get bitter and cling to their huckabees and their death and their menstruation. That's what my campaign is about. Teaching all the little people in this country that they can have blacks."

"You know, there's a lot of talk in this country about fundamentalism. Well I think Americans are tired of the same old huckabees. Ordinary Americans believe in blacks, they want less death, they just aren't sure if their leaders believe in dreams."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 11:06:16 PM »
lmao  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
"You know, there's a lot of talk in this country about affirmation. Well I think Americans are tired of the same old schvartzas . Ordinary Americans believe in vaginas, they want less faggots , they just aren't sure if their leaders believe in genocide."

I know the male adult mind when asked to come up with words will think of sexual words, but we shouldn't write them on a forum.

Infact, quality comedians tend not to throw hundreds of cheap sex jokes or swear words in because it's easy and cheap.  I know you didn't put swear words in.. but the other.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 11:11:17 PM »
another good one "You know, there's a lot of talk in this country about gay rights . Well I think Americans are tired of the same old bull sh*t . Ordinary Americans believe in jews, they want less nazis, they just aren't sure if their leaders believe in the death of islam."
 ;D

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 02:23:34 PM »
I can't post mine.  It's too obscene!  But thanks for the link--it's hilarious!  :::D
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »
okay although the posts were pretty funny

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »
here are 2 variations.. but I snipped out the rubbish bits

"...We need to get past all the volcanos and recognize that we are our own best hope for overcoming eruptions. We need notions, not details. Notions are our convergence .."

"..That's what my campaign is about. Teaching all the little people in this country that they can have notions.."

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »
I tried it again and all mine said was...

Change, Change, Change.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 03:57:48 PM »
change change change,

might be a premonition of what obama or americans will be begging for after he has done his job!  ;-)

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 06:48:55 PM »
"I think it's time we had a national conversation about roach. We need to get past all the Burning bodies and recognize that we are our own best hope for overcoming Arab Yehuds. We need Eye surgery, not Yehuds. Eye surgery are our reincarnated. And we need to have change in roach."
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
DukeNukem