Is being a Realist makes one a Racist?

Yes
5 (14.3%)
No
24 (68.6%)
Maybe
6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll Time: On Racial Issue  (Read 4540 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Poll Time: On Racial Issue
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 02:11:24 AM »
Look for thousands of years muslims have mated with their cousins and sisters, their whole genotype is different. You believe in genetics don't you? Inbreeding destroys your genes! So even if an inbred muzzie converts to Christianity that won't change much... let them not pollute the rest of the world.

I dissagree.  I think that former-Muslims who convert and DENOUNCE Islam are some of the greatest human beings.

Lets not follow the path of Hitler here.

Brian, ex muslims are extremely rare...I know exactly what Islam is about and being the realist I am...I hope the Muslims are eliminated from this earth. Their rage will not allow them to become civilized or to give up on that piece of filth called a Koran. Mohamed was not only sick in the head...his mind got infested by dybbuks. The Koran is filled with idea's and orders from Dybbuks. If hating Muslims is being racist, then I am a racist and my racism is justified.

do you think that any civilized muslims have ever existed in history?

Can you specify some example of civilized Muslims ? What is a civilized Muslim? My logic tells me that if Muslims were civilized ....we would not be deaing with terrorists today.
Finding examples of civilized muslims would be like looking for a needle in the haystack. The two words don't belong in the same sentence.

Exactly !!!  O0

i provided an example...

Providing an example has nothing to do with today and the Islamic Jihad the World faces. It would be like you excusing what is happening today because at one time in History a few Jews were treated nicely by muslims....I am sure that those Jews who were treated nicely at one time in History by Muslims had to adhere to Islamic law or they would have been slaughtered...I don't call that civilized.

if you had read the history of it, you wouldn't be so sure.

What history are you refering to? The Muslims have their own version about Mohamed ..are you reading their History about him? The truth is Mohamed slaughtered his way across the Middle East, and he slaughtered those who opposed him. The Muslims have a different version naturally ...whom do you believe?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 02:13:10 AM »
Look for thousands of years muslims have mated with their cousins and sisters, their whole genotype is different. You believe in genetics don't you? Inbreeding destroys your genes! So even if an inbred muzzie converts to Christianity that won't change much... let them not pollute the rest of the world.

I dissagree.  I think that former-Muslims who convert and DENOUNCE Islam are some of the greatest human beings.

Brian, ex muslims are extremely rare...I know exactly what Islam is about and being the realist I am...I hope the Muslims are eliminated from this earth. Their rage will not allow them to become civilized or to give up on that piece of filth called a Koran. Mohamed was not only sick in the head...his mind got infested by dybbuks. The Koran is filled with idea's and orders from Dybbuks. If hating Muslims is being racist, then I am a racist and my racism is justified.

Can you specify some example of civilized Muslims ? What is a civilized Muslim? My logic tells me that if Muslims were civilized ....we would not be deaing with terrorists today.
Finding examples of civilized muslims would be like looking for a needle in the haystack. The two words don't belong in the same sentence.

Exactly !!!  O0

i provided an example...

Providing an example has nothing to do with today and the Islamic Jihad the World faces. It would be like you excusing what is happening today because at one time in History a few Jews were treated nicely by muslims....I am sure that those Jews who were treated nicely at one time in History by Muslims had to adhere to Islamic law or they would have been slaughtered...I don't call that civilized.

What history are you refering to? The Muslims have their own version about Mohamed ..are you reading their History about him? The truth is Mohamed slaughtered his way across the Middle East, and he slaughtered those who opposed him. The Muslims have a different version naturally ...whom do you believe?

.. I was talking about Islamic Iberia.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2008, 02:34:42 AM »

[/quote]
Islam is a cult of death and destruction. You are entitled to believe anything you wish about Islam, however the evidence of Islam being a death and destruction cult
is plastered over every News Station, every paper around the Globe. Why even the Arabic Media is more than happy to report the latest homocide attacks against the Infidels. My point is this: Muslims are Loyal to Islam .... Islam is evil ....do you see a connection yet? Put your heart on the back burner for a change, wake up and smell the coffee. Or to put it more lightly...read the writing on the wall.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 03:10:49 AM by republicandox »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2008, 02:41:31 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Exactly !!!  O0
[/quote]

i provided an example...
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
.. I was talking about Islamic Iberia.

[/quote]
Islam is a cult of death and destruction. You are entitled to believe anything you wish about Islam, however the evidence of Islam being a death and destruction cult
is plastered over every News Station, every paper around the Globe. Why even the Arabic Media is more than happy to report the latest homocide attacks against the Infidels. My point is this: Muslims are Loyal to Islam .... Islam is evil ....do you see a connection yet? Put your heart on the back burner for a change, wake up and smell the coffee. Or to put it more lightly...read the writing on the wall.
[/quote]

what happened to your quotes?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2008, 02:49:06 AM »
Big deal thj.   There are plenty of other examples like how the Muslims treated Jews in Spain, Eretz Yisrael, Yemen, and countless other places where they came and conquered with mass killings and forced conversions at the point of sword.   If a certain group of "Muslims" in a certain part of the world in one small window of history were "ok" to the Jews, then they weren't practicing Islam authentically.   It's a nazi religion.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2008, 03:03:56 AM »
Big deal thj.   There are plenty of other examples like how the Muslims treated Jews in Spain, Eretz Yisrael, Yemen, and countless other places where they came and conquered with mass killings and forced conversions at the point of sword.   If a certain group of "Muslims" in a certain part of the world in one small window of history were "ok" to the Jews, then they weren't practicing Islam authentically.   It's a nazi religion.

Agreed, Islam is a Nazi Cult that needs to be destroyed.  O0

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 10:30:49 AM »

[/quote

read up on the history of Al-Andalus, which was Islamic iberia.  The Jews that lived there were treated better than in most parts of Europe at that time.  

Why is al-andlus the always the first example muslim-sympathizer bring up ? If you knew the real history there you should know it hadn't always been milk and honey to the Jews there.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 12:26:46 PM »
Quote from: Zelhar link=topic=24203. 
[/quote

Why is al-andlus the always the first example muslim-sympathizer bring up ? If you knew the real history there you should know it hadn't always been milk and honey to the Jews there.

Hi Zelhar, the Jews had to live under Islamic Law and they were opressed. You are correct in saying it was not Milk and Honey for the Jews.

Shalom from Dox    :)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 01:52:37 PM »
Quote from: Zelhar link=topic=24203. 
[/quote

Hi Zelhar, the Jews had to live under Islamic Law and they were opressed. You are correct in saying it was not Milk and Honey for the Jews.
                                                                                        Shalom from Dox    :)

Shlom Dox :)
To elaborate more about moorish Spain: Some of the Muslim rulers were as muslim as the president of todays Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan, they were basically secular and liked the joy of wine and luxuries. The Jews were protected by such emirs from the muslim population who obviously hated them. When the rulers were replaced by real observant muslims, almoravides and almohads from north Africa, things took a sudden change for the worse. The ultimate example is the 1066 Granada Massacre (   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1066_Granada_massacre):

On December 30, 1066 (9 Tevet 4827), a Muslim mob stormed the royal palace in Granada, which was at that time in al-Andalus, assassinated Jewish vizier Joseph ibn Naghrela and massacred most of the Jewish population of the city. "More than 1,500 Jewish families, numbering 4,000 persons, fell in one day."[1]

According to Bernard Lewis, the massacre is "usually ascribed to a reaction among the Muslim population against a powerful and ostentatious Jewish vizier."[2]

Lewis writes:

Particularly instructive in this respect is an ancient anti-Semitic poem of Abu Ishaq, written in Granada in 1066. This poem, which is said to be instrumental in provoking the anti-Jewish outbreak of that year, contains these specific lines:

Do not consider it a breach of faith to kill them, the breach of faith would be to let them carry on.
        They have violated our covenant with them, so how can you be held guilty against the violators?
        How can they have any pact when we are obscure and they are prominent?
        Now we are humble, beside them, as if we were wrong and they were right![3]

Lewis continues: "Diatribes such as Abu Ishaq's and massacres such as that in Granada in 1066 are of rare occurrence in Islamic history."[3]

The episode has been characterized as a pogrom. Walter Laqueur writes, "Jews could not as a rule attain public office (as usual there were exceptions), and there were occasional pogroms, such as in Granada in 1066."[4]

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 02:08:09 PM »
I voted maybe, because the reality is very strong and you have to be very ideolical consolidated in order to face individual black people without prejudices.  :(

It is not easy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 05:27:09 PM »
Hey,

I dont mind wearing my kippah or baseball cap, but I am not in the mood to wear a JEW HAT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew_hat

From the article:
For dhimmis (non-Muslims) to be clearly distinguishable from Muslims in public, Muslim rulers often prohibited dhimmis from wearing certain types of clothing, while forcing them to put on highly distinctive garments, usually of a bright color. The scholars cited the Pact of Umar in which Christians supposedly took an obligation to "always dress in the same way wherever we may be, and… bind the zunar [wide belt] round our waists". Al-Nawawi required dhimmis to wear a piece of yellow cloth and a belt, as well as a metallic ring, inside public baths.

Regulations on dhimmi clothing varied frequently to please the whims of the ruler. Although the initiation of such regulations is usually attributed to Umar I, historical evidence suggests that it was the Abbasid caliphs who pioneered this practice. In 850 the caliph al‑Mutawakkil ordered Christians and Jews to wear both a sash called a zunnah and a distinctive kind of shawl or headscarf called a taylasin (the Christians had already been required to wear the sash). He also required them to wear small bells in public baths. In the 11th century, the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim ordered Christians to put on half-meter wooden crosses and Jews to wear wooden calves around their necks. In the late 12th century, Almohad ruler Abu Yusuf ordered the Jews of the Maghreb to wear dark blue garments with long sleeves and saddle-like caps. His grandson Abdallah al-Adil made a concession after appeals from the Jews, relaxing the required clothing to yellow garments and turbans. In the 16th century, Jews of the Maghreb could only wear sandals made of rushes and black turbans or caps with an extra red piece of cloth.

muman613

;) ;) Paulette  :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 05:29:12 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2008, 05:42:42 PM »
If all too many individuals of a certain race do the same horrible wicked things (with a few exceptions) than it's logical to make a generality, but at times give the benefit of the doubt but not too your average street thug.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »
When discussing race, sometimes you have to call a spade a spade. 8;)