Author Topic: Video I made: Women of the Israeli Military  (Read 16694 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Video I made: Women of the Israeli Military
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 11:58:34 PM »
These girls are at their physical prime, and they should be --- to replete depleted Jewish numbers. By Halachic force if necessary....! As this is a horaat shaah, the normal requirements of Erusin & Kiddushin are temporarily suspended! Any volunteers?!

This is advocation of violence,  you will be banned soon if you keep that up, if they haven't decided to ban you already.

Relax.  The point he is making is correct.

He just needs to use more subtle language.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 11:58:50 PM »
These girls are at their physical prime, and they should be -- to replete depleted Jewish numbers. By Halachic force if necessary....! As this is a horaat shaah, the normal requirements of Erusin & Kiddushin are temporarily suspended! Any volunteers?!

Um what?

Do you find that post inappropriate ??? I do >:(

Absolutely, such impure thoughts should be discouraged on the forums.

This is the kind of stuff Arabs would discuss.

These girls should be reproducing, not playing 'soldier boy'.

Yes but you cannot force them to get pregnant

I said 'should', not 'must'.

Yes I know but Mifletzet said they must be forced to have children
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 12:00:30 AM by Rubystars »

Offline mazz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 12:02:13 AM »
He is probably not serious!
Boats are boats and ships are ships!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 12:02:52 AM »
These girls are at their physical prime, and they should be -- to replete depleted Jewish numbers. By Halachic force if necessary....! As this is a horaat shaah, the normal requirements of Erusin & Kiddushin are temporarily suspended! Any volunteers?!

Um what?

These girls must be taken out of combat and strongly encouraged to reproduce prolifically.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 12:05:47 AM »

Um what?

These girls must be taken out of combat and strongly encouraged to reproduce prolifically.

Yes encourged but not forced

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 12:06:40 AM »

Um what?

Of course.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 12:07:54 AM »

Um what?

Of course.

I agree with you but they way he worded it it sounded like rape them

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 12:09:09 AM »
I think people of righteous nations should try to have more children, but I don't think they should be attacked to gain that result.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 12:09:47 AM »

Um what?

Of course.

I agree with you but they way he worded it it sounded like rape them

Women that want to fight on the battlefield are suicidal and insane.

Women that want to have children are normal.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 12:10:41 AM »
These girls are at their physical prime, and they should be --- to replete depleted Jewish numbers. By Halachic force if necessary....! As this is a horaat shaah, the normal requirements of Erusin & Kiddushin are temporarily suspended! Any volunteers?!

This is advocation of violence,  you will be banned soon if you keep that up, if they haven't decided to ban you already.

Relax.  The point he is making is correct.

He just needs to use more subtle language.

I wouldn't have had a problem if he held your position, which I mostly agree with. It's the compulsory part I have a problem with.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 12:15:03 AM »

Um what?

Their not playing, they have no choice, Israel is under threat and they need all the fighters they can get. Women have been fighting for Israel ever since the creation of Irgun and Haganah. They have a large role in fighting for Israel

you can read more here

http://files.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/IDF.htm

1959 Independence day parade

During training in 70's

Female soldier training soldiers how to use the uzi

Women military police in the 1960's

You know I find it pretty disrespectful that people would talk negatively about female soldiers like this, in a realistic world, yes the women should be at home taking care of the kids, but the situation Israel is in and has been since it's existance, women played a crucial role in the wars Israel fought, so at least show respect to women who serve and risk their lives to defend Israel as much as the men that are serving. There will come a time when female soldiers will no longer need to be soldiers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2008, 12:19:13 AM »
Their not playing, they have no choice, Israel is under threat and they need all the fighters they can get. Women have been fighting for Israel ever since the creation of Irgun and Haganah. They have a large role in fighting for Israel

In a perfect world perhaps these women could afford to sit back and let the guys handle it and be the mothers of their nation that they would be under more normal circumstances, but in situations like this I agree with you that the strong of both sexes must contribute all they can. What good is becoming pregnant if she gets bombed or murdered before she can have the baby? I'd say most of these women do want children, and plan on having them, but not right away.

You know I find it pretty disrespectful that people would talk negatively about female soldiers like this, in a realistic world, yes the women should be at home taking care of the kids, but the situation Israel is in and has been since it's existance, women played a crucial role in the wars Israel fought, so at least show respect to women who serve and risk their lives to defend Israel as much as the men that are serving. There will come a time when female soldiers will no longer need to be soldiers.

I'm glad you are honoring these brave women. They're absolutely not playing around. :)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 12:40:38 AM »

You miss the point entirely.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 12:52:19 AM »

Which is?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 12:57:18 AM »

Which is?

Without Women, there is no future generation.

No future, No Israel.

Israel needs babies, not soldiers.

If the U.S. and Israel had the will, we could wipe out the Muslim threat in twenty-four hours.

We don't have the will.

Feminism has rendered us impotent.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:01:38 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 12:58:22 AM »

Which is?

No future, No Israel.

If the U.S. and Israel had the will, we could wipe out the Muslim threat in twenty-four hours.

We don't have the will.

Feminism has rendered us important.

Do you mean Impotent?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 01:00:55 AM »

Which is?

No future, No Israel.

We don't have the will.

Feminism has rendered us important.

Do you mean Impotent?

Yes.  The spell-check failed me.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 01:18:35 AM »
I think what bothers me Scriabin is that you belittle the service they've already given, speaking as if they're "playing soldier", when they have served as soldiers (real ones). This should be a separate topic from whether they should have been soldiers in the first place. You're correct that a nation proceeds from the wombs of its women, however, and that national resource should be protected. I don't think women should ever be subject to a draft for just that reason. However, I think that choice should be allowed for individuals.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 01:50:54 AM »
Guys I'm pretty sure miflezet's comment was tongue and cheek.   You kind of have to understand the language to know what he's talking about and that he can't possibly NOT be kidding.     But of course there is some truth in it, in that it is good to have children.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:52:34 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 02:12:46 AM »
Guys I'm pretty sure miflezet's comment was tongue and cheek.   You kind of have to understand the language to know what he's talking about and that he can't possibly NOT be kidding.     But of course there is some truth in it, in that it is good to have children.

Yeah but the way it came out was "force them to have kids" as in like rape?

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2008, 07:10:41 AM »
There's just something so attractive about a woman with an automatic weapon or is it me?

OP: Please post music and titles.

Just you, I think it is disgusting, a man is supposed to be with the guns, not the women.

That's just silly. A women is just as entitled as a man to bear arms. There are lots of women in Judea and Samaria who carry guns, it's essential back-up in case they have a not so pleasent interaction with Local Arabs.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2008, 07:27:43 AM »
Some of those female in the military are posing in a sexual manner also they should have their hair cut shorter or put in a tight buns.Some are hugging each other like lesbians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2008, 09:34:15 AM »
I don't know what one would want to advertise israeli girls to the world on youtube..

Seems wrong to me.

Like when the israeli government as a PR exercise, had pictures of israeli(secular jewish!) girls posing in the mens magazines.

Remember.. As Kahane wrote(without saying the full word I'm sure), there is an arab saying
The best way to F the jewish state, is to F a jewish girl

But either way.. You don't publically show off the beauty of israeli girls!! What are you trying to do!!   

What's the thinking behind this?

An inferiority complex, that maybe people think jewish girls are ugly.. So let's show them off and prove the world wrong..

Or, let's compete on the world stage,  americans put videos of their female soldiers, so we should put videos of ours..  It wasn't even such a good selection! Fortunately these ones weren't too revealing..

Or, let's show arabs that their asses are being kicked by girls.  Well,, - fortunately- it's not like it's physical combat anyway, she needs the strength to pull a trigger and the skill to load the gun, so yes she could kill a man, it shouldn't be too embarrassing, it's not a physical contest, and if she has an automatic weapon!

It just eems like the leftist mentality. Make the world love us.. Or in this case, our women, which is just stupid.

I guess another way of thought here, is it's too vein and gay to post showing off your biceps and abdominal muscles. So show off the women instead. And let the women show off the men if they want!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2008, 10:37:15 AM »
My wife is very proficient with weapons as I would want her to be. I travel a lot and can not always be the first responder to a situation. I know that I can depend on her to protect our children and herself if I am not around or taken out. And believe me, she is a country girl from Mississippi, but if our children were at risk she could gut you like a hog.

If I lived in Israel, my wife and children would be very proficient in firearms.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2008, 12:51:47 PM »
Some of those female in the military are posing in a sexual manner also they should have their hair cut shorter or put in a tight buns.Some are hugging each other like lesbians

I don't know about that, women are like that, at least the younger generation where they hug or what not, I didn't see anything sexual about it. If I had known the video was going to cause so many problems, I wouldn't have bothered posting it.