Author Topic: (Graphic Photo) 3rd Inductee into JTF Hall Of Shame!!!!  (Read 3795 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
(Graphic Photo) 3rd Inductee into JTF Hall Of Shame!!!!
« on: August 03, 2008, 04:38:35 PM »
This is a weekly occurance. If you hadn't seen the first. IF I MISSED ANYTHING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON THE COMMENTS, AND I WILL ADD IT.

The 3rd Inductee into the JTF POLITICAL HALL OF SHAME.......

Jimmy Carter

1. Jimmy- "The World would be more peaceful without Israel"

2. 52 U.S. diplomats were held hostage in Iran for 444 days under his presidency.

3. Advocate for Gay/ Lesbian Rights.

4. Meets with Hugo Chavez in Violation of America's condemnation of talks with Anti- American swine. Hugo Chavez- "The day will come, were the world and Venezuela commit a massive embargo on the US untill they can't survive"

5. Defying opposition from the Bush administration and Israel, former President Jimmy Carter met for several hours Friday night in Syria with the exiled leader of Hamas, the militant Islamist group.

6. Supports the cruel killing of innocent infants. Some call it "Abortion". I call it "Murder"

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 12:22:50 AM by Rubystars »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: 3rd Inductee into JTF Hall Of Shame!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 06:34:07 PM »
 You all should know that PJC is YOUNG, to be young and THIS SMART- is UNHEARD of nowadays! WTG young man.  :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 06:47:42 PM »
You all should know that PJC is YOUNG, to be young and THIS SMART- is UNHEARD of nowadays! WTG young man.  :::D

How old is he?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 06:49:48 PM »
Al Sharpton has to be next.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 07:00:24 PM »
REMOVED by Lubab. PM me for explanation.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:57:44 PM by Lubab »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 07:54:52 PM »
I am ashamed that he is from Georgia. I used to love boiled peanuts and now they just don't do anything for me like they used to. And to think about his initials is a real slap.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »
It's ironic that he of all people called president bush the worst president ever. At least we don't have double digit inflation yet. Get ready for it if Osama gets into office.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 09:08:10 PM »
At the rate Carter was giving away land, if he had gotten another term, we would be down to 48 states. That would be 47 for Obama...   :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 09:48:37 PM »
nah maybe 30 states if were lucky, wer will gain about 20 if mc cain marches on in iraq, and we vanquish those vermin of the desert
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: (Graphic Photo) 3rd Inductee into JTF Hall Of Shame!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »
Please give warning. I don't like to see mangled babies. As I mentioned to Chaim in one of my recent questions, I find pictures like that disturbing.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 12:24:57 AM »
Please give warning. I don't like to see mangled babies. As I mentioned to Chaim in one of my recent questions, I find pictures like that disturbing.
I do also

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 12:27:28 AM »
I am ashamed that he is from Georgia. I used to love boiled peanuts and now they just don't do anything for me like they used to. And to think about his initials is a real slap.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 02:37:28 AM »
EAAHAHHAHH!!!! That was disgusting.  Now Im gonna have nightmares.

I dont know where to begin with him.  Lets see.... Blamer of all things Israel, Architect of the Islamic Revolution, Idiot whos energy policies ultimately caused domestic drilling to become dwarfed by Islamic Oil, Ignorer of the Communist threat, appointer of the WORST Fed Chairperson(s) in history....

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 08:52:39 AM »
I apologize, I will take that into account next time, I would have put it up, but a moderator did it for me, apparently.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 12:12:19 PM »
I apologize, I will take that into account next time, I would have put it up, but a moderator did it for me, apparently.

That was me, and thank you! I've seen a lot of mangled baby pictures but they still affect me badly.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 03:24:02 PM »
good call on this one..what were the other two before Jimmy Farter.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 03:44:32 PM »
That peanutbutter brained animal, he is old and will drop soon and you won't see one tear shed from thats for sure.  His day of judgement will be soon and he will meet all the Arab animals he loves so much in the same place where they end up in when the Allah express takes them off our hands.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »
Al Sharpton has to be next.

Good call, but can we add Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan? They are one in the same or would that be exceeding the weight limit of the catagory? :::D

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
good call on this one..what were the other two before Jimmy Farter.
Barack Hussein Obama, and Ron Paul

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 06:29:44 PM »
Carter is the spot under a dogs tail.  don't forget to eventually induct keith olberman.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 07:16:43 PM »
It is good that a warning was posted. 
...but if more people could see those pictures abortion might not be such an easy out.  :'( 
So sad.

Good call by the way.
I despise Jimmy Carter.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 07:42:44 PM »
If women could see some of the pictures I've seen many of them wouldn't want to get pregnant in the first place, which of course, would prevent abortion.   ;D Particularly Harlequin Icthyosis and Anencephaly photos... but there are some other pretty horrific deformities too.

I do think that any woman who is contemplating abortion should have to see one of those aborted fetus photos unless it's an ectopic or other unavoidable, life or death issue. Of course, I don't think babies should be murdered for any reason other than to save the life of the mother anyway. There's no sin in being disabled, the disabled babies are innocent. Let them live as long as God wills it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 07:44:29 PM by Rubystars »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 09:53:16 PM »
If women could see some of the pictures I've seen many of them wouldn't want to get pregnant in the first place, which of course, would prevent abortion.   ;D Particularly Harlequin Icthyosis and Anencephaly photos... but there are some other pretty horrific deformities too.

I do think that any woman who is contemplating abortion should have to see one of those aborted fetus photos unless it's an ectopic or other unavoidable, life or death issue. Of course, I don't think babies should be murdered for any reason other than to save the life of the mother anyway. There's no sin in being disabled, the disabled babies are innocent. Let them live as long as G-d wills it.
I'm disgusted by people who use abortion as a form of birth control.
Although, some people should never be parents.
Late term abortion should be banned except in very rare cases.

I find it hard to judge people who choose abortion because the fetus has severe deformities.
I have thought about what I would do if I were in that position.
I just don't know.  :-\
I would worry about what would happen to that child living in this cruel world...especially if something happened to me.  Who could love and care for that child like I would.  Who could take on that burden.
Thank God I was not put in that position.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 10:09:56 PM »
Look at it this way, bullcat, many children who could have relatively happy lives are aborted just because they have something like Down's, or will have dwarfism (big freaking deal, so they'll be short, that's no excuse to murder them). Other babies are murdered because they are conjoined twins. Even if they can't be separated many such twins have lived fairly full lives, with jobs and friends. There were mothers who had abortions because their babies would be born with phocomelia (short arms and/or legs) because they had taken thalidomide while pregnant. Many people with this disorder have gone on to live full lives, even if they do need assistance. I think that the correct thing to do is allow a child to be born and then care for them the best you can. Being disabled doesn't make you less of a human being.

Some conditions are on the border line, like anencephaly or thanatophoric dysplasia, the conditions that are deemed "not compatible with life" in which the baby will die anyway shortly after birth. Even in this case I would choose to let the child be born, live a few days or hours with only comfort care, whatever G-d decides is right, not me or the doctors.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 10:48:47 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 10:20:27 PM »
Abortion is murder unless it is a genuine medical emergency (i.e. both will die without it).

This is not a religious or moral position--it is based on simple biology and common sense.