Author Topic: Northern Aggression  (Read 11486 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Northern Aggression
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
the south was if anything good, my school population is taught what turns out to be propoganda, i mean were taught only of the harsh times and people of the south, its sickening and i am glad that the last generation was at least taught with a fair telling of both sides

They also try to make it out that every slave was daily whipped and raped. While that did occur sometimes, it was hardly a life of pure torture all the time for every black slave. Many slaves lived contentedly and loyally with their masters.

Thanks to brainwashing, it's not just northern schools but southern schools teach us to be guilty as well saying Dixie "had" to lose and it's this guilt that we're still forced to feel over the whole thing. There is less racism in the south than there is in the north, even white supremists don't really want to live in the North anymore, their all relocating to the northwest to Idaho, Wyoming, Oregon, etc.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 01:40:47 PM »
the south was if anything good, my school population is taught what turns out to be propoganda, i mean were taught only of the harsh times and people of the south, its sickening and i am glad that the last generation was at least taught with a fair telling of both sides

They also try to make it out that every slave was daily whipped and raped. While that did occur sometimes, it was hardly a life of pure torture all the time for every black slave. Many slaves lived contentedly and loyally with their masters.

Thanks to brainwashing, it's not just northern schools but southern schools teach us to be guilty as well saying Dixie "had" to lose and it's this guilt that we're still forced to feel over the whole thing. There is less racism in the south than there is in the north, even white supremists don't really want to live in the North anymore, their all relocating to the northwest to Idaho, Wyoming, Oregon, etc.

I was confused because I learned in school that the South was evil, and then my dad would talk about being proud of the South. It took doing some studying on my own to find out the truth.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 01:47:53 PM »

I was confused because I learned in school that the South was evil, and then my dad would talk about being proud of the South. It took doing some studying on my own to find out the truth.

That's how it was when I was up north too, were taught the South was evil. I remember one of the kids in our class was crying because he had a failing grade and said that his dad was going to send him to Texas for school and the teachers like "no no no! You don't want to go there, the school systems in the south are pretty bad and there's a lot of racism down there!", brainwashing at it's finest. The north likes to shelter everyone from the truth.

Regardless of the fact the South is officially part of the United States, The North And South are still apples and oranges, their quite different.

This about proves how ignorant people still are about the South

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071126220400AArBs1A

These idiots still claim South is racist

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqxYMMmUSCMakhMnlzqwqBwjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20071013102209AADIJXa

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhhALqjjDe.kzt_j2whzgBkjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20060802170613AAs63yn
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:56:28 PM by White Israelite »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 02:12:25 PM »
As someone residing in Dixie, I sympathize with the South and their decisions to secede from the Union, the North wanted a huge cut in the exports of the Souths tobbaco and cotton industry, New York was very close to seceding and joining as well, when politicians refused by the will of the majority, there was a lot of anger as a result.

Few people realize that slavery was not as big of a problem as it was made out to be, only the wealthy owned slaves, and it's well documented that there were even black slave owners in the south as well.

As for Abraham Lincoln, I recall that he wanted to send the freed slaves back to Africa, the US purchased Liberia and for whatever reason, it backfired. Many freed slaves fled there and it turned into a craphole.

Can you post a link about this interesting topic?  Someting reputable...Thank you..

I also wanted to ask you why you put "white" in front of "israelite" in your name.  I think it should make no difference what race you are if you are a righteous person.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 02:14:43 PM »
The North many people don't realize was very anti semitic while the South welcomed Jews

This is also very interesting.  Where did you get this information from?  I would personally hold a contrary view that the KKK was quite big down south.

That's not to say the north wasn't anti-semetic..I didnt' live in the 1860's to know this either.  Can you site examples of this, what seems to be a revision?

Thank you.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 02:24:04 PM »
The North many people don't realize was very anti semitic while the South welcomed Jews

This is also very interesting.  Where did you get this information from?  I would personally hold a contrary view that the KKK was quite big down south.

That's not to say the north wasn't anti-semetic..I didnt' live in the 1860's to know this either.  Can you site examples of this, what seems to be a revision?

Thank you.

Of course there are KKK in the South but the KKK is so small nowadays that they have very little influence, you have all the big name racists in California nowadays, Illinois had some of the worst neo nazi organizations you could think of and still does.

These are all stereotypes by people who have never even lived in the south let alone visited it. Your safer in the South than most parts of New York City.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 02:26:25 PM »

Thank you.

Of course there are KKK in the South but the KKK is so small nowadays that they have very little influence, you have all the big name racists in California nowadays, Illinois had some of the worst neo nazi organizations you could think of and still does.

These are all stereotypes by people who have never even lived in the south let alone visited it. Your safer in the South than most parts of New York City.

I don't doubt that one bit...but being a northerner, I would prefer to live amongst Jews where some of its communities are large and concentrated versus the south where the Jewish communities are scarce and much smaller.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »
As someone residing in Dixie, I sympathize with the South and their decisions to secede from the Union, the North wanted a huge cut in the exports of the Souths tobbaco and cotton industry, New York was very close to seceding and joining as well, when politicians refused by the will of the majority, there was a lot of anger as a result.

Few people realize that slavery was not as big of a problem as it was made out to be, only the wealthy owned slaves, and it's well documented that there were even black slave owners in the south as well.

As for Abraham Lincoln, I recall that he wanted to send the freed slaves back to Africa, the US purchased Liberia and for whatever reason, it backfired. Many freed slaves fled there and it turned into a craphole.

Can you post a link about this interesting topic?  Someting reputable...Thank you..

I also wanted to ask you why you put "white" in front of "israelite" in your name.  I think it should make no difference what race you are if you are a righteous person.

I am Meir, but I changed the name because the term "Israelites" has been hijacked by fringe movements like the black Hebrew Israelite movement and Christian Identity. As a Jew, the term Israelite should be reserved for us because Jews are related to the original Hebrews and Israelites therefore it is more of a identification more than anything.

Anyways for sources, here you go.

If all earthly power were given me," said Lincoln in a speech delivered in Peoria, Illinois, on October 16, 1854, "I should not know what to do, as to the existing institution [of slavery]. My first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia, to their own native land." After acknowledging that this plan's "sudden execution is impossible," he asked whether freed blacks should be made "politically and socially our equals?" "My own feelings will not admit of this," he said, "and [even] if mine would, we well know that those of the great mass of white people will not ... We can not, then, make them equals."5

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n5p-4_Morgan.html

Black Slaveowners: Free Black Slave Masters in South Carolina, 1790-1860 (Paperback)

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Slaveowners-Masters-Carolina-1790-1860/dp/1570030375

http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

MYTH  -   Only Southerners owned slaves.

FACT  -   Entirely untrue. Many Northern civilians owned slaves. Prior to, during and even after the War Of Northern Aggression.

Surprisingly, to many history impaired individuals, most Union Generals and staff had slaves to serve them! William T. Sherman had many slaves that served him until well after the war was over and did not free them until late in 1865.

U.S. Grant also had several slaves, who were only freed after the 13th amendment in December of 1865. When asked why he didn't free his slaves earlier, Grant stated "Good help is so hard to come by these days."

Contrarily, Confederate General Robert E. Lee freed his slaves (which he never purchased - they were inherited) in 1862!!! Lee freed his slaves several years before the war was over, and considerably earlier than his Northern counterparts. And during the fierce early days of the war when the South was obliterating the Yankee armies!

Lastly, and most importantly, why did NORTHERN States outlaw slavery only AFTER the war was over? The so-called "Emancipation Proclamation" of Lincoln only gave freedom to slaves in the SOUTH! NOT in the North! This pecksniffery even went so far as to find the state of Delaware rejecting the 13th Amendment in December of 1865 and did not ratify it (13th Amendment / free the slaves) until 1901!

http://www.rulen.com/myths/

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 02:38:58 PM »
What really aggravates is the discussion on reparations for blacks again because of slavery like what was done for the Japanese internment. Reparation to the Japanese was paid to the actual people who were interned and lost homes and businesses. Black and Arab slavers took starving savages and brought them over to the US.

That said. I think slavery was evil and needed to end (although still happening today in the Islamic states). Many of the blacks in the US today, which are descendants of slaves, are driving Mercedes, shopping at Belks, and have a nicer house than I am living in.

If their ancestors had not been brought over as slaves they would be over in Africa today as we speak, starving to death, dying of Aids, hacking each other up with machetes or burning each other inside of tires.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 02:39:12 PM »
In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves (1). Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 03:24:07 PM »
What really aggravates is the discussion on reparations for blacks again because of slavery like what was done for the Japanese internment. Reparation to the Japanese was paid to the actual people who were interned and lost homes and businesses. Black and Arab slavers took starving savages and brought them over to the US.

That said. I think slavery was evil and needed to end (although still happening today in the Islamic states). Many of the blacks in the US today, which are descendants of slaves, are driving Mercedes, shopping at Belks, and have a nicer house than I am living in.

If their ancestors had not been brought over as slaves they would be over in Africa today as we speak, starving to death, dying of Aids, hacking each other up with machetes or burning each other inside of tires.

The war was not fought to free or to keep slaves. However, I agree with you that slavery needed to end, but it would have ended without the treachery of the North.

Cohen, I love the word pecksniffery. :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:26:53 PM by Rubystars »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2008, 04:15:54 PM »

The war was not fought to free or to keep slaves. However, I agree with you that slavery needed to end, but it would have ended without the treachery of the North.

Cohen, I love the word pecksniffery. :)

Turning our backs on the South, was TERRIBLE, CRIMINAL and TREASON, and Lincoln TOTALLY contradicted his words.
  This one time I had a dream about Lincoln, and it is 100% ACCURATELY TRUTH that he suffered INTENSE depression, I FELT, literally FELT the anguish in this mans soul, as he killed AMERICANS.

Remember: THIS IS COMING FROM A NYer, that did NOT NOT NOT believe in ANYTHING but the Yankees were right, and the South wrong. Kind of like that "bush lied troops died" crappola.

The UNION could have LEARNED something from the SOUTH, and they DID NOT. the South KNEW HOW to deal with them, the north DID NOT. The North EMBOLDENED them, Big SORRY 100% MISTAKE.

They ALSO say that they were the HAPPIEST black people in Louisiana- I AGREE- HEAT- I have seen the HAPPIEST & MOST productive people, and they live in Scottsdale AZ, and Phoenix.  I am not lying either, they LOVE LOVE LOVE the heat. This is crazy, what I am going to say, but Black people should FLAT OUT live in Southern AZ, and they should give the mex homes to THEM, and send the mex PACKING. Black people ARE AMERICAN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »
I'd much rather see them doing the work that illegals do.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 05:19:28 PM »
Really??? I had no clue......

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »
Really??? I had no clue......

It's true, there were many Jews in the confederate army and in command

More Than 10,000 Jews
Fought For The Confederacy

http://www.rense.com/general26/morethan10000.htm

By Thomas C. Mandes
Special to the Washington Times
6-18-2

The term "Johnny Reb" evokes an image of a white soldier, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant and from an agrarian background. Many Southern soldiers, however, did not fit this mold. A number of ethnic backgrounds were represented during the conflict.

For example, thousands of black Americans fought as Johnny Rebs. Dr. Lewis Steiner of the U.S. Sanitary Commission observed that while the Confederate army marched through Maryland during the 1862 Sharpsburg (Antietam) campaign, "over 3,000 negroes had arms, rifles, muskets, sabers, bowie knives, dirks, etc. And were manifestly an integral portion of the Southern Confederate Army."

There also were Hispanic Confederates. Col. Santos Benavides, a former Texas Ranger, city attorney and mayor of Laredo, Texas, commanded the 33rd Texas Cavalry, while Gen. Refugio Benavides protected what was known as the Confederacy of the Rio Grande. Recent Irish Catholic immigrants also chose to fight for the South, as did a few stalwart Chinese who served nobly in Louisiana.

The largest ethnic group to serve the Confederacy, however, was made up of first-, second- and third-generation Jewish lads. Old Jewish families, initially Sephardic and later Ashkenazic, had settled in the South generations before the war. Jews had lived in Charleston, S.C., since 1695. By 1800, the largest Jewish community in America lived in Charleston, where the oldest synagogue in America, K.K. Beth Elohim, was founded. By 1861, a third of all the Jews in America lived in Louisiana.

More than 10,000 Jews fought for the Confederacy. As Rabbi Korn of Charleston related, "Nowhere else in America - certainly not in the Antebellum North - had Jews been accorded such an opportunity to be complete equals as in the old South." Gen. Robert E. Lee allowed his Jewish soldiers to observe all holy days, while Gens. Ulysses S. Grant and William T. Sherman issued anti-Jewish orders.

Many young Jews served in the ranks. There were a number of Jewish officers who were part and parcel of Southern society. They had spent their formative years in the South defensive about slavery and hostile about what they perceived as Northern aggression and condescension toward the South. Some of the more notable among the officer corps included Abraham Myers, a West Point graduate and a classmate of Lee's in the class of 1832. Myers served as quartermaster general and, before the war, fought the Indians in Florida. The city of Fort Myers was named after him.

Another Jewish officer, Maj. Adolph Proskauer of Mobile, Ala., was wounded several times. One of his subordinate officers wrote, "I can see him now as he nobly carried himself at Gettysburg, standing coolly and calmly with a cigar in his mouth at the head of the 12th Alabama amid a perfect rain of bullets, shot, and shell. He was the personification of intrepid gallantry and imperturbable courage."

In North Carolina, the six Cohen brothers fought in the 40th Infantry. The first Confederate Jew killed in the war was Albert Lurie Moses of Charlotte, N.C. All-Jewish companies reported to the fray from Macon and Savannah in Georgia. In Louisiana, three Jews reached the rank of colonel: S.M. Hymans, Edwin Kunsheedt and Ira Moses.

Many Southern Jews became world-renowned during this period. Moses Jacob Ezekiel from Richmond fought at New Market with his fellow cadets from the Virginia Military Institute and became a noted sculptor. His mother, Catherine Ezekiel, said she would not tolerate a son who declined to fight for the Confederacy.

He wrote in his memoirs, "We were not fighting for the perpetuation of slavery, but for the principle of States Rights and Free Trade, and in defense of our homes which were being ruthlessly invaded."

In tribute to Ezekiel, it was written, "The eye that saw is closed, the hand that executed is still, the soldier lad who fought so well was knighted and lauded in foreign land, but dying, his last request was that he might rest among his old comrades in Arlington Cemetery."

The most famous Southern Jew of the era was Judah Benjamin. He was the first Jewish U.S. senator and declined a seat on the Supreme Court and an offer to be ambassador to Spain. Educated in law at Yale, he was at one time or another during the war the Confederacy's attorney general, secretary of war and secretary of state. After the war, he settled in England, where he became a lawyer and wrote a seminal legal text.

Simon Baruch, a Prussian immigrant, settled in Camden, S.C. He received his degree from the Medical College of Virginia and entered the conflict as a physician in the 3rd South Carolina Battalion, where he joined the fighting before the Battle of Second Manassas. He eventually became surgeon general of the Confederacy.

While he was away during the war, his fiancee, Isabelle Wolfe, painted his portrait in the family home in South Carolina. It was at this time that Sherman began his March to the Sea. His raiders set the Wolfe house afire, and as she rescued the portrait, a Yankee ripped it with his bayonet and slapped her. Witnessing this, a Union officer gave the attacker a beating with his sword.

From this, a romance began to blossom - quickly squelched by the young woman's father, who remarked: "Marriage to a gentile is bad enough, but marriage to a Yankee, never, ever, it is out of the question." Isabelle Wolfe eventually married Baruch. After the war, they moved to New York City, where he set up what became a prominent medical practice on West 57th Street.

Mrs. Baruch became a member of the United Daughters of the Confederacy, and the couple raised their children with pro-Southern views. If a band struck up "Dixie," Dr. Baruch would jump up and give the Rebel yell, much to the chagrin of the family. A man of usual reserve and dignity, Dr. Baruch nevertheless would let loose with the piercing yell even in the Metropolitan Opera House.

Their son Bernard became the most successful financier of his time and one of the best-known American Jews of the 20th century. Bernard Baruch was an adviser to presidents from World War I to World War II and became a confidant of President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Today, little remains of the Jewish Confederate South. With the mass migrations from Russia and Eastern Europe, new immigrants knew little if anything of the struggle that had ensued during the preceding half-century. Confederate Southern Jewry eventually disappeared.

Thomas C. Mandes is a physician in Vienna, Va. http://www.washtimes.com/civilwar/20020615-7163682.htm

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 06:42:12 PM »
  Well that too, but do you see my general idea?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »
Jews were involved in great American causes way before the Civil War as well...

Haym Solomon (or Salomon) (1740–1785) was a Polish Jew who immigrated to New York during the period of the American Revolution, and who became a prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain. He was born in Leszno (Lissa), Poland, the son of a rabbi, and after leaving Poland, probably in 1772 at the time of Polish partition,[1] immigrated to New York City circa 1775. In New York, he sympathized with the Revolutionary movement, and joined the Sons of Liberty.

During the war, Solomon was twice arrested by the British; in 1776 he was arrested as a spy and served as a German interpreter for the British military's Hessian mercenaries. In 1778 Solomon was sentenced to death, but escaped to Philadelphia,[2] where he acted as a broker for the Office of Finance. Solomon worked extensively with Robert Morris, the Superintendent for Finance for the Thirteen Colonies, and is mentioned nearly seventy-five times in Morris' personal correspondance relating to the financing of the Revolution.[3] Solomon also provided financial services to Continental Congressional delegates James Madison and James Wilson,[4] and during the War became the broker to the French consul, the treasurer of the French Army that aided the Continental Army, and the fiscal agent of the French minister to the United States.[5]

He was also active in Philadelphia's Jewish community and was a member of Congregation Mikveh Israel. He died in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the age of 45.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2008, 12:25:06 AM »
  Well that too, but do you see my general idea?

I'm trying to. The North emboldened the blacks, yes. They emboldened them so much that now the blacks feel entitled to everything white people have, even including the right to rape and murder whites at massive rates.

I'd say that the blacks who behaved honorably deserve to be called Americans but the ones who fell into that gimme dat gimme dat mindset shouldn't be here at all.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2008, 12:38:13 AM »
Wasn't Borat's "throw the jew down the well"  routine done in a southern state of the USA, like texas?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2008, 12:41:55 AM »
Wasn't Borat's "throw the jew down the well"  routine done in a southern state of the USA, like texas?

Who takes Borat seriously?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2008, 12:44:06 AM »

How do you know it wasn't in some state like Wyoming or Idaho? You assume everyone that wears cowboy hats are from Texas?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2008, 12:47:17 AM »

How do you know it wasn't in some state like Wyoming or Idaho? You assume everyone that wears cowboy hats are from Texas?

I've never even been to the USA.

Anyway, I said "like texas"

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2008, 12:49:03 AM »

He sang the song at a country music club in Tucson, Arizona

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2008, 12:52:18 AM »

Good find ;). Yep Arizona isn't the south :D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2008, 12:53:51 AM »

Good find ;). Yep Arizona isn't the south :D
Yeah it's Mexico :D