Author Topic: Northern Aggression  (Read 11483 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Northern Aggression
« on: August 04, 2008, 01:34:13 AM »
A while back someone asked me what I meant by the War of Northern Aggression. This video explains it very well. I disagree with the author of the video somewhat on his opinions of Lincoln, because I do think that Lincoln was an honorable man who wanted to heal relations as much as possible after the war and would have done so if not assassinated.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Northern Aggression
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 01:43:20 AM »
I think Lincoln (now) SUCKED. Look at the ramifications we are facing -now- for getting involved. the North set 'slaves' free, the south was on its way to do so. To have a war- brother killing brother, is the WORST war this nation has really EVER seen.  I am a Nyer and was taught that Lincoln was great.. bla bla bla.. I DONT BELIEVE THIS ANYMORE AT ALL.
My family bled on the fields for people that HATE MY GUTTS, just b/c I am a 'white girl'.. Sounds pretty RIDICULOUS in the scheme of things.  I use to take up for black people ALL THE TIME, unless it is a person I really TRUST, it will be hard now, considering the names I have heard black people calling me in paltalk.
While I FLAT OUT condemn racism, but- I am not going to be HAD either.
To be called a "White-Mo-Fo" for NOT voting obama, is BENEATH the PALE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 01:46:41 AM »
Paulette, thanks for the response. There are so many parallels that can be drawn from that time to this one. Right now we're facing unfair taxation, oppressive government, and we're even being forced to form a "UNION", a NAU if you know what I mean, whether we like it or not, which we must fight at all costs.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 01:50:47 AM »
As someone residing in Dixie, I sympathize with the South and their decisions to secede from the Union, the North wanted a huge cut in the exports of the Souths tobbaco and cotton industry, New York was very close to seceding and joining as well, when politicians refused by the will of the majority, there was a lot of anger as a result.

Few people realize that slavery was not as big of a problem as it was made out to be, only the wealthy owned slaves, and it's well documented that there were even black slave owners in the south as well.

As for Abraham Lincoln, I recall that he wanted to send the freed slaves back to Africa, the US purchased Liberia and for whatever reason, it backfired. Many freed slaves fled there and it turned into a [censored].

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 01:51:19 AM »
Paulette, thanks for the response. There are so many parallels that can be drawn from that time to this one. Right now we're facing unfair taxation, oppressive government, and we're even being forced to form a "UNION", a NAU if you know what I mean, whether we like it or not, which we must fight at all costs.

OH I TOTALLY agree!!! WE NEED to act like DAMN Yankees and Confederate Rebels once again- only this time against 500+ members that are sitting in OUR seats on Capital Hill, that WE PAY FOR.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 01:52:06 AM »

OH I TOTALLY agree!!! WE NEED to act like DAMN Yankees and Confederate Rebels once again- only this time against 500+ members that are sitting in OUR seats on Capital Hill, that WE PAY FOR.

Amen my sister! :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 01:55:41 AM »
As someone residing in Dixie, I sympathize with the South and their decisions to secede from the Union, the North wanted a huge cut in the exports of the Souths tobbaco and cotton industry, New York was very close to seceding and joining as well, when politicians refused by the will of the majority, there was a lot of anger as a result.

I heard of that before, I think that's one of the things that doesn't generally get taught in school. That's really interesting, thanks for posting it.

Few people realize that slavery was not as big of a problem as it was made out to be, only the wealthy owned slaves, and it's well documented that there were even black slave owners in the south as well.

As for Abraham Lincoln, I recall that he wanted to send the freed slaves back to Africa, the US purchased Liberia and for whatever reason, it backfired. Many freed slaves fled there and it turned into a craphole.

Slavery needed to end, but the War of Northern Aggression was not fought for that purposes and slavery was on its way out anyway I believe. I think Liberia would have crashed and burned anyway but at least it wouldn't be our problem like it is today with most of the people that were supposed to go there, staying here.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »
I think Lincoln (now) SUCKED. Look at the ramifications we are facing -now- for getting involved. the North set 'slaves' free, the south was on its way to do so. To have a war- brother killing brother, is the WORST war this nation has really EVER seen.  I am a Nyer and was taught that Lincoln was great.. bla bla bla.. I DONT BELIEVE THIS ANYMORE AT ALL.
My family bled on the fields for people that HATE MY GUTTS, just b/c I am a 'white girl'.. Sounds pretty RIDICULOUS in the scheme of things.  I use to take up for black people ALL THE TIME, unless it is a person I really TRUST, it will be hard now, considering the names I have heard black people calling me in paltalk.

He did not want to free the slaves but he knew that was the only way to get the support from the north
He also wanted to send the slaves back to Africa but he was killed

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 12:47:43 PM »
The North many people don'nt realize was very anti semitic while the South welcomed Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »
The North many people don't realize was very anti semitic while the South welcomed Jews

That is because the south is bible believing

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 12:51:25 PM »

He did not want to free the slaves but he knew that was the only way to get the support from the north

Yes, he knew that black "culture" wasn't compatible with the European/Anglo culture of America and that while both deserving of human rights, they couldn't live together in peace in the same nation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »
The North many people don't realize was very anti semitic while the South welcomed Jews

It's interesting to see where the red states and blue states fall today.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 12:53:05 PM »

Yes, he knew that black "culture" wasn't compatible with the European/Anglo culture of America and that while both deserving of human rights, they couldn't live together in peace in the same nation.

But another reason he did not send them back was because of money.He said it would cost to much.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 12:54:20 PM »

It's interesting to see where the red states and blue states fall today.
the same basically
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 12:55:43 PM »
There were also many Jews that served in the confederacy and high ranks/positions.

Carpetbaggers need not apply.

The south is being destroyed by all the [censored] and third world scum, and we're made a laughing stock to the world. It's disgusting because the South were perfectionists in agriculture, Confederates were also very successful in testing some of the first subs for combat. There was also an episode on myth busters about a steam powered machine gun that the Confederates had drawn up plans for and worked.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 12:57:07 PM »

But another reason he did not send them back was because of money.He said it would cost to much.

Yep but now it's costing us more to keep them here, it cost money to put them in prison, to kill them (lethal injection), to give them clothes and feed them. Lets not forget the billions spent on welfare, we're really paying for it hard.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 01:00:03 PM »
While I respect Lincoln in some ways, I really wish that the North including Lincoln hadn't been so treacherous so that so many people didn't have to die. We'd have a lot more white people around if so many hadn't died. They would have left many more descendants.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:01:42 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 01:04:01 PM »
While I respect Lincoln in some ways, I really wish that the North including Lincoln hadn't been so treacherous so that so many people didn't have to die. We'd have a lot more white people around if so many hadn't died. They would have left many more descendants.

Yes that is true but during war it is killed or be killed

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 01:05:02 PM »

I still fail to understand the controversy over the Confederate flag, most people that are offended by it are blacks because they accuse it of being a flag representing slavery when in reality wouldn't the British or American flag be just as evil to them?

Unfortunately KKK and other white supremist groups have hijacked the Confederate flag for their own purposes, but I still see it as a symbol of the south.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 01:05:57 PM »

Yes that is true but during war it is killed or be killed

Yes, and the South had to fight for its rights.  O0

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 01:06:28 PM »
the south was if anything good, my school population is taught what turns out to be propoganda, i mean were taught only of the harsh times and people of the south, its sickening and i am glad that the last generation was at least taught with a fair telling of both sides
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »

I still fail to understand the controversy over the Confederate flag, most people that are offended by it are blacks because they accuse it of being a flag representing slavery when in reality wouldn't the British or American flag be just as evil to them?

Unfortunately KKK and other white supremist groups have hijacked the Confederate flag for their own purposes, but I still see it as a symbol of the south.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 01:08:25 PM »

Ahh friend that is the Confederate battle flag otherwise known as the Dixie flag. The actual national flag (stars and bars) is slightly different. I have a Dixie flag however.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 01:08:41 PM »

One of the Confederate songs that came out of Texas was "The Yellow Rose of Texas" and it has to do with, well, a Yellow (mulatto) woman in Texas which the negro soldier is in love with. It  reminds people there were honorable black confederates as well.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »
the south was if anything good, my school population is taught what turns out to be propoganda, i mean were taught only of the harsh times and people of the south, its sickening and i am glad that the last generation was at least taught with a fair telling of both sides

They also try to make it out that every slave was daily whipped and raped. While that did occur sometimes, it was hardly a life of pure torture all the time for every black slave. Many slaves lived contentedly and loyally with their masters.