Poll

which is worse?

gays
4 (16.7%)
Muslims
20 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: gays or Muslims?  (Read 5801 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: gays or Muslims?
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 08:19:12 AM »
Of course Muslims are worse, this is a no brainer. While the homosexuals are vile animals, the people they hurt the most are themselves and their families. Muzzies commit terrorism and kill innocent people. Of course the muzzies are worse.

There are two types of battles, the battle of the physical which the Muslims bring, and the battle of the spiritual which the homosexuals bring. In reality both are very tough enemies. While we dont see the spiritual death which is caused by immoral sexual behavior it surely happens. As I said before, we must fight a physical fight against Islam and a spiritual fight against immorality.

muman613

First off, most homos don't try to encourage non-homos to be homos.  Most just demand that non homos accept homo lifestyles.

Muslims encourage non muslims to be muslims...otherwise, off with their heads!!

I would rather live amongst rabid homos than rabid muslims if you ask me...There is no competitition here.  Most homos will accept a non homo's right to be what he wants to be...Muslims don't...

The spiritual holocaust that all of you speak of are not the homos fault as much as it is people who believe in nothing and are zombies to popular thought...

Dan,

You must not get around San Francisco very much. I used to enjoy going into the city {I live about 30 minutes to the north} but the gays are all over. And they are not the kind who like straights. If they dont make some derogatory comment to you then you are lucky. It is not someplace you want to bring your kids because they are openly and offensively exposing their sexual perversions.

I just wish I didnt have to live to close to this perversion. If only there are ten righteous people then it will not be destroyed...

muman613

beleive me, I'm in Manhattan...Most homos i have met are not militant..I disagree with their lifestyle vehemently..I would prefer to disagree and that they understand that those do disagree have the right to disagree without fear of being called a "racist".  However, it's up to us to teach our children the proper thing...not the homos.  And yes, there are outspoken homos out there who are zealouts for their causes.  we have a right to be zealouts for righteous things and that's what's important.  The homos will not get me nor my children because I'll make sure my children know better of what is right and wrong.

The danger is the Islamic belief system..that causes murder and brutality.  The homo agenda doesn't cause murder and brutality although it weakens the soul and makes way for the Islamic agenda to make it easier for them to strike at our hearts Gd forbid.

I agree.... Good point. I do not hate the homos, I just think we need to stand up against them. I dont really care what people do behind their doors, but they shouldnt be parading filth in the streets. I said before that I do hate Islamic terrorists who directly caused damage to me and my family when they attacked the World Trade Center on 9/11, killing my only younger brother.

There is no debate which is worse, but it is an interesting question...

muman613

:) I mean..what homos do isn't appropriate...we can all agree on that.  But putting that aside, have you ever met a homo personally that wasn't nice?  I mean there are some who are real bitchy...but they aren't terrorists and they don't go killing people and if anything, the smart ones are good at what they do and most are nice and clean and neat..and most are jolly and happy. I mean..that's night and day from Islam...

But yes, we shouldn't say nothing about homo behavior...we must.  And certainly, the privacy of their own home is one thing. And certainly, we need to find out why homos become homos...there is something physiologically wrong with them to act that way..well, most of them it seems.

Muslims aren't born evil...Islam makes them evil.  Homos, well, some might be born that way, but we can't be so sure...but still, it is a good possibility.  It doesn't make it right either way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 08:21:13 AM »
Most gaylords march shoulder to shoulder in the U.S. with the muslim

prove it...yes, many are on their side, but how is that most are if muslims wish the death sentence of homos.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 08:35:39 AM »

prove it...yes, many are on their side, but how is that most are if muslims wish the death sentence of homos.
You know that is a question i asked myself many times and i can'nt figure out an answer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 11:33:41 AM »

You know that is a question i asked myself many times and i can't figure out an answer

They are both rejected by G-d. This people which are determinated to hell, stick together naturally.

I mean Nazis and Muslims have totally different end goals. They would logically obliterate each other in the end.

Althrough this simple fact, they stick together.

It is the community of the rejected.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2008, 04:25:16 PM »
Equating homosexuals to muslim is completely ridiculous, you people are homophobes.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 04:27:35 PM »
Equating homosexuals to muslim is completely ridiculous, you people are homophobes.

Who cares?  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »

Who cares?  ;D

It makes me doubt the intelligence and good intentions of the people who say so.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »

Who cares?  ;D

It makes me doubt the intelligence and good intentions of the people who say so.

No Zelhar, this people are evil. I detest them and they are bringing great suffering over us.

They and the leftists are questioning the righteous picture of the family.

G-d himself wants them death. And He is never wrong.

The Muslims are of cause more dangerous and evil, but the fags in our own ranks are worse only because of one reason:

They are part of our civilisation and culture.

It is a big difference, if a quranimal is evil because of it's nature or if a member of our civilisation is evil.

This is my oppinion.  :(
They are coming from our own ranks.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2008, 05:00:48 PM »
Come on people you can't even compare those ragheaded monsters with gays.
Gays won't chop your head off and burn your family alive but muslims will.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2008, 05:04:32 PM »

Who cares?  ;D

No Zelhar, this people are evil. I detest them and they are bringing great suffering over us.

They and the leftists are questioning the righteous picture of the family.

G-d himself wants them death. And He is never wrong.

The Muslims are of cause more dangerous and evil, but the fags in our own ranks are worse only because of one reason:

They are part of our civilisation and culture.

It is a big difference, if a quranimal is evil because of it's nature or if a member of our civilisation is evil.

This is my oppinion.  :(
They are coming from our own ranks.

You generalize the NAMBLA type fags to all fags

You single out fags out of the whole movement of activist zealous liberalism and self-haters, fags alone would never be able to force their agenda on society, it is a coalition of evil liberals extremists that installed rules of PC, affirmative action, anti nationalism anti-religion, abortions, feminism, and the list can go on and on... So just because you're disgusted or feel threatened by fags more than say, pro-abortionists, doesn't means that in God's view one is better than the other.

Moreover I don't think that Jewish law actually condemn homos to death, not in all cases for sure, even though the Torah does mentions death to homos (and also to Shabat violators, witches, adulterers and other offenders).

As for the 'danger' that homos pose to civilization, obviously homosexuality is a degenerating element of society but  to compare it to Islam- that is nuts.

And last thing- whether they are evil or not I think you should let God be the judge of that. Fags who mind their own business are doing you no harm at all, they might be offending God, but they don't offend you. Muslim are a whole different story, as we all know that their satanic cult instruct them to kill and to subjugate all infidels.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2008, 05:09:09 PM »

Who cares?  ;D

Zelhar,

I dont really care so much except for the fact that they are flaunting their sexuality without any care for what they are doing. Why do they want to parade their sexuality in the Holy City of Jerusalem? Do they really think Hashem will approve of their immodesty and sexual impurity? I am not of opinion that they are evil, but neither are the Muslims.

Remember that from a Jewish perspective all challenges are from Hashem. Both the evil of sexual immorality and the evil of fanatical belief in fantasy are both evil. I dont think a gay is worse than one {a jew} who openly and willingly violates Shabbat. We all are dealt our own personal yetzer haras {evil inclinations}.

As I said before, I do not hate the sinner, but I sure do hate the sin. There is always the opportunity for a jewish soul to make teshuva. All I can do is tell them I do not find their lifestyle to be the best for our destiny.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »
Yes I understand your point of view Zelhar.

But in my oppinion it is not right to diversify this people into some groups.

It starts every time with an in relation "small" fissure in the righteous order and then this fissure becomes bigger and bigger until it destroys the moral piece of clothing that holds our world together.

Just my oppinion  :(

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2008, 09:10:29 PM »
Some people on this forum hate gays because they choose to live a selfish lifestyle rather than take on the responsibility of a family.  I wonder if they are actually doing us a favour by not having kids.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2008, 09:23:59 PM »
Some people on this forum hate gays because they choose to live a selfish lifestyle rather than take on the responsibility of a family.  I wonder if they are actually doing us a favour by not having kids.

the children would be screw ups, giving them aids is one way hashem, teaches them they are evil, god dispises fags. every religion condones there godless ways, the bible condems them, the torah condems them god is never wrong, and if so many people believe its wrong it is.  :(
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »
i mean god condems homosexuality, he just does, in all religious scripts he condems them be it bible or torah.
 in gods own words he condems homosexuality. sorry if i offened any one with my earlier posts  :-[

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2008, 10:20:37 PM »

Some people who are straight simply choose not to marry or have kids and some of them are on this forum and are great supporters of this movement...What's your point?

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2008, 10:48:26 PM »
it makes no sense does it ? ???

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2008, 11:42:16 PM »

Some people who are straight simply choose not to marry or have kids and some of them are on this forum and are great supporters of this movement...What's your point?

I'm not sure I understand your question.  What's my point?  I've read several posts condemning gays for choosing their lifestyle over having a family.  Why should they be condemned for not having a family?  I'd rather they don't have families.  Now, can you explain to me what that has to do with strait supporters of JTF without children?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2008, 08:01:12 AM »

I'm not sure I understand your question.  What's my point?  I've read several posts condemning gays for choosing their lifestyle over having a family.  Why should they be condemned for not having a family?  I'd rather they don't have families.  Now, can you explain to me what that has to do with strait supporters of JTF without children?

sorry i misread your comment above...

I don't beleive gays have chosen this selfish lifestyle so that they don't have families.  Many of them actually want families. In fact, many homo leaders and role models try to encourage them to have families.  I personally wish righteous people such as the ones not married here or have no desire to marry or have kids had the same zeal as many of these homos. (I know it sounds like I'm contradicting my last comment).  However, for the record, this is how i feel.. righteous people should get married and have children.  And evil people, we hope never desire a family with children.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2008, 09:13:51 AM »
I have no problems with homosexuals (gay or lesbians) as far as they don't desecrate Jerusalem with obscene parades or claim to adopt children. Homosexuality is no worse than idolatry according to the Noahide Laws. Don't confuse aversion with rightouesness!
I don't have any problem with Muslims either, unless they claim Eretz Israel, or do terrorism. There are about 190 countries in the world, and most of them are not Muslims...However, there is no Emabssy in Jerusalem now, the last ones to be removed were Costa Rica and El Salvador.