Author Topic: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?  (Read 57218 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »
Geoergia is also taking troops out of Iraq the fight these anti-Israel Russian pigs, which is really bothering the Bush administration.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »
Without some kind of major Western help, Georgia is cooked. And 90% of West is dependent on Russia for basic materials.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2008, 09:50:33 PM »
I have a lot of new photos and video, Russia is murdering citizens and neo nazis are backing the Russians in this nearly 100 percent.

The guys wearing skimasks/marpat looking camo are Georgia soldiers and the guy running in bombed out cities are Georgians, the others are russians.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2008, 09:52:14 PM »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2008, 10:04:11 PM »
"And I heard a great voice out of the Temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth."
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2008, 10:22:27 PM »
Video

Dead Georgian soldiers on the battlefield, some of it is graphic

Russians murdering civilians dropping bombs on towns, some graphic here.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2008, 11:52:22 PM »
I hope Georgia will defend itself and will preserve the integrity of its borders. Georgians were always great friends of the Jewish people. Russia out of Georgia! Long live Georgia!

they started this.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2008, 12:12:25 AM »
If you ask me LONG LIVE RUSSIA!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2008, 12:51:54 AM »
If you ask me LONG LIVE RUSSIA!

Your supporting the Russians who give weapons and assistance to Iranians?

anyways

President: Georgia defeats Abkhazia's attacks on Kodori gorge

www.chinaview.cn 2008-08-09 23:31:28 Print

MOSCOW, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Georgia has defeated all attacks on the upper part of the Kodori gorge, the Itar-Tass news agency quoted Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili as saying Saturday.

"I maintain contacts in the gorge with those who ensure security of the gorge. Today they've defeated all attacks on the gorge," the president said when he met with parliament speaker David Bakradze and opposition leaders.

The president believed Georgia is capable of repelling any attacks on the upper part of the Kodori gorge.

Abkhaz leader Sergei Bagapsh confirmed earlier that its "aviation is currently conducting an operation in the upper part of the Kodori gorge of Abkhazia controlled by Georgia." He said the operation will continue.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-08/09/content_9109812.htm

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2008, 01:08:30 AM »
Yes and i will stand by it.When Russia was saying don't give independence to Kosovo or Ossetia will separate no one didn't believe in that,so it has happened.Plus you have to see bigger picture.US and Europe are supporting Georgia just for one reason and that is oil pipe line and that's it,just like they did with Kosovo.Georgia has attack Ossetia first and let's not forget that!Ossetia is part of Georgia and it's pro Russian,they wanted to separate from Georgia and they didn't let them,just like we didn't want Kosovo to separate.So it's ok for Kosovo but not for Ossetia?What they where thinking?That they can come to Russian back yard and nothing will happen?Michael Savage was talking about it on friday and he was supporting Russia!He is a very smart man...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2008, 01:13:41 AM »
Yes and i will stand by it.When Russia was saying don't give independence to Kosovo or Ossetia will separate no one didn't believe in that,so it has happened.Plus you have to see bigger picture.US and Europe are supporting Georgia just for one reason and that is oil pipe line and that's it,just like they did with Kosovo.Georgia has attack Ossetia first and let's not forget that!Ossetia is part of Georgia and it's pro Russian,they wanted to separate from Georgia and they didn't let them,just like we didn't want Kosovo to separate.So it's ok for Kosovo but not for Ossetia?What they where thinking?That they can come to Russian back yard and nothing will happen?Michael Savage was talking about it on friday and he was supporting Russia!He is a very smart man...

Your supporting a country that is openly anti-semitic and arms the very nation that threatens Israels existance. Maybe you are better off at StørmFrønt since the Nazis there support Russias war on Georgia as well. The majority of people in Gaza and West bank are Arabs, they occupy a chunk of what belongs to Israel and the majority support creating this fake nation called Palestine, do you support that too? You know what the Ossetians are?

Ossetia (Ossetic: Ирыстон (Iryston); Russian: Осетия, (Osetiya); Georgian: ოსეთი (Oset'i)) is an ethnolinguistic region located on both sides of the Greater Caucasus Mountains, largely inhabited by the Ossetians, an Iranian people who speak the Ossetic language (an Eastern Iranian language, Indo-European group of languages.

Yep that's right.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:15:34 AM by White Israelite »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2008, 01:17:48 AM »

Your supporting a country that is openly anti-semitic and arms the very nation that threatens Israels existance. Maybe you are better off at StørmFrønt since the Nazis there support Russias war on Georgia as well. The majority of people in Gaza and West bank are Arabs, they occupy a chunk of what belongs to Israel and the majority support creating this fake nation called Palestine, do you support that too? You know what the Ossetians are?

Ossetia (Ossetic: Ирыстон (Iryston); Russian: Осетия, (Osetiya); Georgian: ოსეთი (Oset'i)) is an ethnolinguistic region located on both sides of the Greater Caucasus Mountains, largely inhabited by the Ossetians, an Iranian people who speak the Ossetic language (an Eastern Iranian language, Indo-European group of languages.

Yep that's right.

The Ossetians are Christians.  Do more research next time.  That is, unless you are just saying that all people that are iranian, even if they are not muslim, are evil.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2008, 01:23:41 AM »
NATO-backed Georgia attacked the Russian peacekeepers in Ossetia after which Russia responded.
The US media is totally twisting the facts, Americans are not getting the real picture of this war.
CNN claims it was the Russians who attacked first, this is Yugoslavia all over again.
I'd advise JTFers to watch BBC and EuroNews because they tend to be more or less objective.
Georgia used Israeli & American equipment to slaughter the Ossetians, these Ossetians hold Russian passports but they are not Russian by descent. Stalin made Ossetia part of Georgia because he was Georgian.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2008, 01:26:16 AM »
Don't talk to me that way ok!I support Israel and this got nothing to do with that!You do the research cause you already made up your mind!And about StørmFrønt...is that where you get your information!?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2008, 01:27:31 AM »
NATO-backed Georgia attacked the Russian peacekeepers in Ossetia after which Russia responded.
The US media is totally twisting the facts, Americans are not getting the real picture of this war.
CNN claims it was the Russians who attacked first, this is Yugoslavia all over again.
I'd advise JTFers to watch BBC and EuroNews because they tend to be more or less objective.
Georgia used Israeli & American equipment to slaughter the Ossetians, these Ossetians hold Russian passports but they are not Russian by descent. Stalin made Ossetia part of Georgia because he was Georgian.

Thank g-d for you!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2008, 01:29:43 AM »
This is what he said:

"I strongly condemn the outbreak of violence in Georgia, and urge an immediate end to armed conflict. Now is the time for Georgia and Russia to show restraint, and to avoid an escalation to full scale war. Georgia's territorial integrity must be respected. All sides should enter into direct talks on behalf of stability in Georgia, and the United States, the United Nations Security Council, and the international community should fully support a peaceful resolution to this crisis."

How about Serbia, you disrespected the territorial integrity of Serbia.
I hate to say this but both McCain and Osama are wrong on this issue.
Ossetians are mostly Christian they suffered under Stalin now they
should be independent.

Bush:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:55:01 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2008, 01:33:35 AM »
I am with you.It is Yugoslavia all over againe as you sad!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2008, 01:37:41 AM »
The opposition to Stalinist Georgia has nothing to do or compare with the support to Israel or to the the larger Jewish cause.

Things should not be mixed up unnecessarily.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2008, 01:39:26 AM »
I am with you.It is Yugoslavia all over againe as you sad!
NATO has to be stopped on its tracks right in Georgia because next is Armenia they are already financing suicidal left wing pro-turk candidates like Levon Ter-Petrosyan... America wants to surround Russia with hostile states and meanwhile the people of those countries will suffer. America should stay the hell out of the Caucasus let them have Iraq and Afghanistan but stay away from the Caucasus.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2008, 01:42:04 AM »
The opposition to Stalinist Georgia has nothing to do or compare with the support to Israel or to the the larger Jewish cause.

It is the so-called independence to Kosovo, that is backfiring at S. Ossetia.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2008, 01:44:23 AM »

It is the so-called independence to Kosovo, that is backfiring at S. Ossetia.

There are differences between S. Ossetia and Kosovo.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2008, 01:46:02 AM »
In spite of all the criminal acts by its leaders, let Georgia be remain united, but its Stalinio-Fascist leaders must go.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2008, 01:47:15 AM »

Free Javakh!!!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2008, 01:47:45 AM »
You have a bigger picture in what is happening not the narrow mind Russia-bad,NATO -good.And everyone sad Kosovo is different story!If they start pushing others ex-Russian states to NATO they will only create bigger problems in the region!Nato stay hell out of the way of Russia!And i will pray for Armenians!I hope that they don't end like Serbia.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2008, 01:50:21 AM »
Are they going to fabricate another Racak massacre?